"If Dr. Gosnell had shot seven infants with an AR-15, it would be national news"

The women who went to Gosnell for an abortion did not sever the spinal cords of the babies that were born alive. Gosnell did that and it is murder. He is being charged with the murders of seven of these infants and manslaughter of the one woman who died.

Women to give birth and then murder their babies are charged with murder all the time.

First degree murder
Cassidy Goodson, 14-Year-Old, Murders Her Newborn Baby: Cops

CNN.com - Transcripts

Teen Girl Killed Newborn, Stuffed It In Shoebox - WRIC Richmond News and Weather -

25-Year Old Hides her Pregnancy, Then Kills Her Twin Boys | Bad Breeders

These are just a few examples because there are hundreds of these incidents.

What pro abortionists want to do is extend the time period for legal abortion to include some period of time after the child is born.

If you fuckwads gave a shit about the "unborn", you'd support universal health care, you'd support family and medical leave, you'd support comprehensive sex education without Bristol Palin saying "Abstinence is nifty, look how well it worked out for me. (Has that check cleared yet?)"

You're making a fool of yourself. You can't excuse this baby-killer by saying we don't have enough sex-ed!!!

btw,

CNN did a lengthy, in-depth, investigative report, aired last night, on the Gosnell matter.

Prove it, bigtalk.

CNN's in depth report was 24 seconds long

Correction: CNN Did More Than 'One Sentence' On Gosnell -- They Offered 24 Seconds | NewsBusters

I gave Brent Bozell the claim that Tapper only did “one sentence,” and I was wrong (sort of like messing up “Media Research Center”). On March 21, Tapper gave it a brief five-sentence report, 76 words in all. That’s better than everyone else at CNN and the Big Three. But our Matt Hadro reports CNN has given Brad Paisley’s song “Accidental Racist” more than 18 minutes of coverage, compared to CNN’s 24 seconds so far this year on Gosnell:

TAPPER: One by one, witnesses are sharing horror stories in the trial of a Philadelphia abortion provider. The evidence in the case is so gruesome some jurors have been seen covering their mouths. Former Dr. Kermit Gosnell is charged with killing seven late-term babies that were born alive. And he's also accused of performing a botched abortion that killed a patient. Gosnell has pleaded not guilty and his lawyer insists none of the babies were born alive.

btw,

CNN did a lengthy, in-depth, investigative report, aired last night, on the Gosnell matter.

Prove it, bigtalk.

Tonight CNN on AC360 will cover Gosnell's 'House of Horrors' | Opinion - Conservative

Now shut up and go away.

The Gosnell matter? Abortion doctor beheads babies born alive. The Gosnell matter?

Do you know how long this story has been out there? And your Pravda media never covered it?

He killed 100 children who were born alive, that makes him the most prolific serial murderer in history. He beheaded them, and you think what he did was justified because he victimized minorities.

I bet you also think I am a racist.

This is one thing I disagree with Joe on. These women didn't have abortions - they gave birth to live babies, who were then murdered by a sick freak pretending to be a doctor.
Sure, they went into his clinic intending to have an abortion, and it would have been fine if that was all they got. But they gave birth to live babies, and those live babies were then killed. That is not abortion.

EXCEPT- not a one of these women went to the police and said, "He killed my baby!"

Not.
A.
One.

Now, yeah, I kind of think the whole thing about whether the head was outside the cervix or inside the cervix is as much a game of semantics as whether it was 23 weeks or 25 weeks.

But Gosnell is only on trial because an adult woman died. That's a clear cut case, and if they were just prosecuting that, we'd be done. Nothing to discuss.

By any logic, why aren't the 7 mothers of these fetuses on trial as co-defendents?

Now, I think Gosnell is horrible for a whole lot of reasons. He practiced bad medicine, and was a danger to his patients. He's an example of what will happen if we EVER let the pro-life nutbags get their way.

I get it now, it is not a crime unless it is reported. All those rapes that no one reports are actually consensual sex. All murders that go unreported are actually suicides, or maybe dead people are just hiding.

When you double down on being an idiot you really double down on it.

Except they weren't "babies" in a "nursery". They were fetuses in an abortion Clinic.

Yes, Gosnell shouldn't be out there performing abortions, because he's incompentent. And it's unfortunate that his patients- poor women of color- don't have the same access to reproductive health services affluent white women have.

BUt those women went into his clinic with the intent of having an abortion, they got abortions.

He killed 100 children who were born alive, that makes him the most prolific serial murderer in history. He beheaded them, and you think what he did was justified because he victimized minorities.

I bet you also think I am a racist.

I think you are batshit crazy. You prove that every time you post.

I got a question, though. Why aren't the 99 women who didn't die as a result of Gosnell's procedures on the dock with him? If he killed "100 babies" (he's only being charged with 7), then why aren't those women who brought those babies to his clinic to be killed being charged as co-conspirators..

Or if you want to play the semantics game, That they weren't babies until after they cleared the cervix, they were accessories after the fact by not reporting it to the authorities?

Hmmmm? Hmmmm?

You know damned well why. Because if they EVER charged a poor woman with having an abortion with murder, they'd burn down the courthouse.

Except, for some strange reason, Planned Parenthood actually agrees with me, not you, does that make them bat shit crazy also, or does it make you so goddamned stupid that you should not be allowed to breathe?

There's a big difference between war and slaughter. You stupid fucking idiots can't get it through your head that there's a huge difference.

That's nothing.

There's dopes on this site that compare gun deaths to traffic accidents.

Can you imagine anything more stupid?

BTW -- if you want to make that comparison, just have states register all your guns like they do for cars.

This is one thing I disagree with Joe on. These women didn't have abortions - they gave birth to live babies, who were then murdered by a sick freak pretending to be a doctor.
Sure, they went into his clinic intending to have an abortion, and it would have been fine if that was all they got. But they gave birth to live babies, and those live babies were then killed. That is not abortion.

EXCEPT- not a one of these women went to the police and said, "He killed my baby!"

Not.
A.
One.

Now, yeah, I kind of think the whole thing about whether the head was outside the cervix or inside the cervix is as much a game of semantics as whether it was 23 weeks or 25 weeks.

But Gosnell is only on trial because an adult woman died. That's a clear cut case, and if they were just prosecuting that, we'd be done. Nothing to discuss.

By any logic, why aren't the 7 mothers of these fetuses on trial as co-defendents?

Now, I think Gosnell is horrible for a whole lot of reasons. He practiced bad medicine, and was a danger to his patients. He's an example of what will happen if we EVER let the pro-life nutbags get their way.

So now, according to you it is pro lifers fault that these babies died with their heads snipped off and are examples of what the future will hold if pro lifers get their way?

You are one sick puppy. You are truly fucked up.

It is really strange since it was a Democratic pro choice administration that stopped the inspection of abortion facilities in 1994. I also find it strange that the pro choice faction consistently fights any regulation of the abortion industry, arguing that it restricts abortions. Then we have idiots that blame the pro life side for the results of those choices.

[

So now, according to you it is pro lifers fault that these babies died with their heads snipped off and are examples of what the future will hold if pro lifers get their way?

You are one sick puppy. You are truly fucked up.

Exactly. Nobody went to Gosnell because he got great reviews on Yelp!

They went to him because he was the only game in town.

There is no Gosnell coverup - Salon.com

This week, as Virginia-based pro-choice activist Michelle Kinsey Bruns noted on Twitter, “Fitting that the right is trying to whip folks into a frenzy over #Gosnell the same day VA is trying to put safe abortion care out of reach.” She’s referring to so-called TRAP laws, which are regulations aimed at abortion clinics that have nothing to do with safety — say, the size of parking lots — to seek to drive them out of business, and which are expected to go forward in a vote today. According to Tara Murtha, a Philadelphia-based reporter who has been covering the Gosnell case from the start, in the aftermath of Pennsylvania’s own TRAP laws, the state went from 22 free-standing clinics to 13. As Murtha puts it, “The bottom line is that politicizing abortion led to Gosnell. Their answer? Politicize it more

After all, the question is not just why the state failed to respond to the complaints of women and advocates who visited the clinic, although that matters hugely. It’s why women kept going there anyway: because they felt they had no alternative. Read this account from Jeff Deeney, a social worker from Philadelphia, who points out that the lack of public funding for abortion is a big factor leading desperate women to Gosnell: “It’s worth noting for outsiders that Health Center #4 which serves the same neighborhood is the best in town, providing quality care for the uninsured poor. But Health Centers don’t do abortions, and Medicaid, where a TANF mom’s insurance coverage would come from,if she had any at all, doesn’t pay for them. And for these women the cost of paying for an abortion out of pocket breaks the budget, leaving mom scrambling to make next month’s rent or possibly wind up on the street.” Cost is also how women often get past the legal gestational limit, as they struggle to save up enough money — and Gosnell’s willingness to break the law was what made him their last chance. To everyone who thinks his case was a reason for more abortion restrictions: What he did was already illegal.

He was the only game in town because he was a serial killer that enjoyed taking advantage of the lack of serial killers into killing late term babies, which is actually illegal in most states. It also is not part of Roe v Wade, which specifically limited the right to abortions in the third trimester.

Keep calling me crazy when I have all the evidence, and even have the outrage of Planned Parenthood, on my side.

[

Nope. There were a dozen other games in town.

Yes, there are...

If you have money.

If you don't, and putting together $300.00 for an abortion is a stretch, you have Gosnell.

It should be pointed out, and I'll use smaller words for you, that PA already has the most restricitive abortion laws in the country.

If more restrictive laws were the answer, Gosnell wouldn't have happened.

Are you trying to tell me that, since they closed Gosnell down, there is no one in Philadelphia doing abortions?

I dare you to double down on that one. I haven't even looked and I am willing to bet I can find multiple clinics in the metropolitan area that give abortions to poor women.

By the way, he charged $3000 a pop for late term abortions. I guess he could do that because he was the only person willing to break the law. Serial killers making money off their crimes, what will happen next?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-it-would-be-national-news-4.html#post7084331

Last edited:
Bush killed more children in Iraq in the first week of the war than this nut did.

What we have here is a story of racism, government ineptitude, and mass murder and all you can do is point a finger at "W"?

I think this best sums up the situation. "Bureaucratic inertia is not exactly news. We understand that, but we think this was something more. We think the reason no one acted is because the women in question were poor and of color, because the victims were infants without identities, and because the subject was the political football of abortion."

So where is the NAACP? White women did not have these problems at the clinic. Where is Al Sharpton? Where is our fearless leader in the Oval Office?

The deepest, darkest recesses of my rectum smell better than these progressive dolts.

What we have here is a story of how restrictive bible thumping morons in the "T" of Pennsylvannia (That area of the state where bible thumpers put people like Santorum in office) impose ridiculous laws that get the reputable people out of business.

Again- from the article above.

in the aftermath of Pennsylvania’s own TRAP laws, the state went from 22 free-standing clinics to 13. As Murtha puts it, “The bottom line is that politicizing abortion led to Gosnell. Their answer? Politicize it more.”

Gosnell happened because we have the Hyde Amendment that keeps Medicaid from funding abortion in the first trimester.

No he did not. He happened because the state stopped all inspections of abortion facilities because it interfered with the right to abortions. Did you know the Health Department was going to shut him down because his facility was unsanitary 17 years ago, but a Democratic, pro choice, governor put the kibosh on that action?

By the way, Philadelphia put Spector in the Senate, last time I checked he was a hero to idiots like you.

Last edited:
Yes, there are...

If you have money.

If you don't, and putting together $300.00 for an abortion is a stretch, you have Gosnell.

It should be pointed out, and I'll use smaller words for you, that PA already has the most restricitive abortion laws in the country.

If more restrictive laws were the answer, Gosnell wouldn't have happened.

How much does Gosnell charge versus the others ? Link ?

you're the one masturbating over this case, you look it up.

It wasn't the point of how much he charged, it was his willingness to break the law and preform them after 24 weeks.

If these women had gotten safe, legal abortions paid for by the government in the first trimester, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Gosnell is the future you guys want to impose on all of us. No thank you.

That is not the point, the point is he is a serial killer, and you are defending him. In fact, of all the people I know who actually pay attention to what happened, including Planned Parenthood and every other abortion rights group in existence, you are the only person defending him.

Yet you think everyone else on the planet is crazy.

btw,

Last night? The trial has been going on for 3 full weeks, and CNN did a single report last night. They had more coverage of the Tiller case in the first hour than they have had the entire three weeks of the Gosnell trial.

This is the are set aside for the media in the courtroom.

gosnell-media-row2.jpg

you're the one masturbating over this case, you look it up.

It wasn't the point of how much he charged, it was his willingness to break the law and preform them after 24 weeks.

If these women had gotten safe, legal abortions paid for by the government in the first trimester, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Gosnell is the future you guys want to impose on all of us. No thank you.

It was the point of how much he charged until someone questioned you on the veracity of your claim. Then you changed it.

The point was never how much he charged.

The point was the ability to pay at all, and when you could get the money to pay.

Now, if you are a rich white person with insurance, you put that on your health coverage, and you put the co-pay on your credit card.

If you are a poor person of color. Medicaid won't pay for it because Henry Hyde was an asshole. You have to put money in a jar, until you finally hve that $300.00 to pay Gosnell, who used procedures a good clean clinic never would have used.

Bull shit. There are plenty of places to get abortions within a quick ride on public transit from any part of Philadelphia. If you can't get to one then it is because you are too stupid to get on a bus.

By the way, Pennsylvania actually allows state Medicaid funds to be used for abortion. How is this Republicans fault again?

[

There is no end to blaming the GOP, is there? The DNC is inherently incapable of taking responsibility for anything whatsoever. I personally could care less about the "evil" GOP, but I do care about the unborn, just like I know you and your ilk do not. in fact, I doubt you really give a damn that many of the babies he killed were viable.

The fact still remains that white women faired much better under his care. The quality of his care was predicated soley on race. Again, you don't give a damn, do you?

White women usually had insurance. They were also more likely to complain if they saw something amiss.

No, I really don't care if they were "viable". I think that's a lot of horseshit the anti-choice crowd uses to try to get the camel's nose under the tent.

If you fuckwads gave a shit about the "unborn", you'd support universal health care, you'd support family and medical leave, you'd support comprehensive sex education without Bristol Palin saying "Abstinence is nifty, look how well it worked out for me. (Has that check cleared yet?)"

Yeah, because insurance is racist.

Or, perhaps, you are racist since you think white women are not poor because they are white.

Forum List

Back