"If Dr. Gosnell had shot seven infants with an AR-15, it would be national news"

Yes, there are...

If you have money.

If you don't, and putting together $300.00 for an abortion is a stretch, you have Gosnell.

It should be pointed out, and I'll use smaller words for you, that PA already has the most restricitive abortion laws in the country.

If more restrictive laws were the answer, Gosnell wouldn't have happened.

How much does Gosnell charge versus the others ? Link ?

you're the one masturbating over this case, you look it up.

It wasn't the point of how much he charged, it was his willingness to break the law and preform them after 24 weeks.

If these women had gotten safe, legal abortions paid for by the government in the first trimester, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Gosnell is the future you guys want to impose on all of us. No thank you.

It was the point of how much he charged until someone questioned you on the veracity of your claim. Then you changed it.

[

Nope. There were a dozen other games in town.

Yes, there are...

If you have money.

If you don't, and putting together $300.00 for an abortion is a stretch, you have Gosnell.

It should be pointed out, and I'll use smaller words for you, that PA already has the most restricitive abortion laws in the country.

If more restrictive laws were the answer, Gosnell wouldn't have happened.

Dr. Gosnell is alleged to have made more than $1-million a year.

“He always led me to believe he was a poor, struggling urban physician and surgeon,” Massof said. “I thought he was hurting financially.”

In her opening remarks, Joanne Pescatore, the assistant district attorney, said, “The standard practice here was to slay babies, This is not a case about abortion. … This is a case about murder.”

National Post, with files from The Associated Press

Kermit Gosnell trial: Abortion doctor allegedly ?beheaded? babies | World | News | National Post

Bush killed more children in Iraq in the first week of the war than this nut did.

What we have here is a story of racism, government ineptitude, and mass murder and all you can do is point a finger at "W"?

I think this best sums up the situation. "Bureaucratic inertia is not exactly news. We understand that, but we think this was something more. We think the reason no one acted is because the women in question were poor and of color, because the victims were infants without identities, and because the subject was the political football of abortion."

So where is the NAACP? White women did not have these problems at the clinic. Where is Al Sharpton? Where is our fearless leader in the Oval Office?

The deepest, darkest recesses of my rectum smell better than these progressive dolts.

Where are YOU on the murder of thousands of Iraqi children? You want to cry about inconsistency, start with yourself.

Where are you on the murder of North Vietnamese children during LBJ's war then?

Let's give it. Lets really drag every war into a discussion about a murdering son of a bitch abortion provider.

Yeah that makes sense.

Look.

This discussion is about a man who murdered babies born alive after a botched late term abortion.

If you want to debate wars put it in another freaking thread.

POOR women, often immigrants (as the woman who died was) who don't know their options.

But the left is okay with exploiting and killing POOR women. There's too many of them, according to their thinking. They are useful only for fucking and menial labor...their children must be removed from them and disposed of, and if they die, meh, big whoop.

Then why is it the conservatives are the ones who keep fighting against sex education, reproductive health care, etc.

Gosnell is the last link in a chain.

The first link is grinding poverty.
The second is the lack of sex education in the schools.
The third is Medicaid refusing to pay for abortions in the first trimester, forcing them to scrape up money to get one in the third.
Then you have Gosnell, a guy who shouldn't be doing this, but, heck, as you say, they are only poor people. Conseratives don't give a crap about those.

The first link is total lack of discipline, which knows no boundaries based on relative wealth.

The second is so-called education delivered by unionized "teachers".

The third is a totally flawed system that does not do a mandatory hysterectomy on a skank with multiple abortions.

Then you have this so-called doctor, who - just like all other so-called "doctors" who has turned his Hippocratic oath into a hypocritical lie.

Liberals don't give a damn about human babies in our out of the womb.

Bush killed more children in Iraq in the first week of the war than this nut did.

What we have here is a story of racism, government ineptitude, and mass murder and all you can do is point a finger at "W"?

I think this best sums up the situation. "Bureaucratic inertia is not exactly news. We understand that, but we think this was something more. We think the reason no one acted is because the women in question were poor and of color, because the victims were infants without identities, and because the subject was the political football of abortion."

So where is the NAACP? White women did not have these problems at the clinic. Where is Al Sharpton? Where is our fearless leader in the Oval Office?

The deepest, darkest recesses of my rectum smell better than these progressive dolts.

What we have here is a story of how restrictive bible thumping morons in the "T" of Pennsylvannia (That area of the state where bible thumpers put people like Santorum in office) impose ridiculous laws that get the reputable people out of business.

Again- from the article above.

in the aftermath of Pennsylvania’s own TRAP laws, the state went from 22 free-standing clinics to 13. As Murtha puts it, “The bottom line is that politicizing abortion led to Gosnell. Their answer? Politicize it more.”

Gosnell happened because we have the Hyde Amendment that keeps Medicaid from funding abortion in the first trimester.

There is no end to blaming the GOP, is there? The DNC is inherently incapable of taking responsibility for anything whatsoever. I personally could care less about the "evil" GOP, but I do care about the unborn, just like I know you and your ilk do not. in fact, I doubt you really give a damn that many of the babies he killed were viable.

The fact still remains that white women faired much better under his care. The quality of his care was predicated soley on race. Again, you don't give a damn, do you?

It wasn't the point of how much he charged, it was his willingness to break the law and preform them after 24 weeks.

If these women had gotten safe, legal abortions paid for by the government in the first trimester, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

It was the point of how much he charged until someone questioned you on the veracity of your claim. Then you changed it.

The point was never how much he charged.

The point was the ability to pay at all, and when you could get the money to pay.

Now, if you are a rich white person with insurance, you put that on your health coverage, and you put the co-pay on your credit card.

If you are a poor person of color. Medicaid won't pay for it because Henry Hyde was an asshole. You have to put money in a jar, until you finally hve that $300.00 to pay Gosnell, who used procedures a good clean clinic never would have used.

The point was the ability to pay at all, and when you could get the money to pay.

Now, if you are a rich white person with insurance, you put that on your health coverage, and you put the co-pay on your credit card.

If you are a poor person of color. Medicaid won't pay for it because Henry Hyde was an asshole. You have to put money in a jar, until you finally hve that $300.00 to pay Gosnell, who used procedures a good clean clinic never would have used.

But he treated poor white women better than poor black women.

Did the man save any money by not giving them adequate care he gave the poor white women? In fact, what white women with money would even go there?

Last edited:

Ah same argument.

Link to Gosnell charges versus the others making it a purely economic driven decision ?

[

There is no end to blaming the GOP, is there? The DNC is inherently incapable of taking responsibility for anything whatsoever. I personally could care less about the "evil" GOP, but I do care about the unborn, just like I know you and your ilk do not. in fact, I doubt you really give a damn that many of the babies he killed were viable.

The fact still remains that white women faired much better under his care. The quality of his care was predicated soley on race. Again, you don't give a damn, do you?

White women usually had insurance. They were also more likely to complain if they saw something amiss.

No, I really don't care if they were "viable". I think that's a lot of horseshit the anti-choice crowd uses to try to get the camel's nose under the tent.

If you fuckwads gave a shit about the "unborn", you'd support universal health care, you'd support family and medical leave, you'd support comprehensive sex education without Bristol Palin saying "Abstinence is nifty, look how well it worked out for me. (Has that check cleared yet?)"

Ah same argument.

Link to Gosnell charges versus the others making it a purely economic driven decision ?

Nope, it's not the same argument, but I'm guessing you are some kind of high-functioning retard if you really don't understand it.

Or you are just a liar.

Or maybe you are a lying retard.

Babies are born alive during botched abortions. Very few want to tackle this topic otherwise the wrath of the pro abortion pro choice crowd comes down on them.

But the bottom line is every day around this planet an botched abortion happens and then infanticide occurs.

We are surely going to hell in a hand basket when first we can't admit it, let alone condone it.

Ah same argument.

Nope, it's not the same argument, but I'm guessing you are some kind of high-functioning retard if you really don't understand it.

Or you are just a liar.

Or maybe you are a lying retard.

Support what Gosnell charges...you are making it up to fit your agenda.

But he treated poor white women better than poor black women.

Did the man save any money by not giving them adequate care he gave the poor white women? In fact, what white women with money would even go there?

Actually, he had a whole different set of rooms for the white patients with insurance. That was the point. I'm pretty sure he charged their insurance the full boat.

Poor black folks, meh, take their crumpled up filthy twenties and make them wait in the filthy exam room.

Again, the future the "Pro-Life" crowd has in mind for all of us.

[

White women usually had insurance. They were also more likely to complain if they saw something amiss.

No, I really don't care if they were "viable". I think that's a lot of horseshit the anti-choice crowd uses to try to get the camel's nose under the tent.

If you fuckwads gave a shit about the "unborn", you'd support universal health care, you'd support family and medical leave, you'd support comprehensive sex education without Bristol Palin saying "Abstinence is nifty, look how well it worked out for me. (Has that check cleared yet?)"

Well this says it all. You don't see anything wrong with a women killing her viable baby once it is born. At least you admit to it.

What about Jews? How do you feel about them? What about infidels, how do you feel about them? Opinions like this are not just like assholes, the people giving them are assholes.

Forum List

Back