"If Dr. Gosnell had shot seven infants with an AR-15, it would be national news"

Ah same argument.

Link to Gosnell charges versus the others making it a purely economic driven decision ?

Nope, it's not the same argument, but I'm guessing you are some kind of high-functioning retard if you really don't understand it.

Or you are just a liar.

Or maybe you are a lying retard.

Support what Gosnell charges...you are making it up to fit your agenda.

Nope. It wasn't an issue of what he charged, it was the issue of which patients he'd take vs. legit clinics.

Sorry you are too dishonest to see the difference.

[

Well this says it all. You don't see anything wrong with a women killing her viable baby once it is born. At least you admit to it.

What about Jews? How do you feel about them? What about infidels, how do you feel about them? Opinions like this are not just like assholes, the people giving them are assholes.

I'm sorry, have the women been charged here?

You'd have a point if the women were being charged, but they aren't.

Because we'd NEVER TOLERATE IT.

In fact, the ONLY REASON Gosnell is being charged is because an adult woman died.

Tell you what, why not charge women with murder when they have abortions, then we'll see how far you get. :eusa_hand:

you're the one masturbating over this case, you look it up.

It wasn't the point of how much he charged, it was his willingness to break the law and preform them after 24 weeks.

If these women had gotten safe, legal abortions paid for by the government in the first trimester, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Gosnell is the future you guys want to impose on all of us. No thank you.

It was the point of how much he charged until someone questioned you on the veracity of your claim. Then you changed it.

The point was never how much he charged.

The point was the ability to pay at all, and when you could get the money to pay.

Now, if you are a rich white person with insurance, you put that on your health coverage, and you put the co-pay on your credit card.

If you are a poor person of color. Medicaid won't pay for it because Henry Hyde was an asshole. You have to put money in a jar, until you finally hve that $300.00 to pay Gosnell, who used procedures a good clean clinic never would have used.

He's a freaking millionaire. When they raided his home he had $250,000 in bloody cash in his house.

Stop with your lies. This is on record.

Actually, he had a whole different set of rooms for the white patients with insurance. That was the point. I'm pretty sure he charged their insurance the full boat.

I get a different hospital room (semi-private) with my insurance.

Not cause I am white.

First of all: Why is there such thing as a "botched abortion'?

If the so-called doctor knew what he was doing, there would never be a thing called "botched abortion". Any "doctor" that has a "botched abortion" must have got his degree by affirmative action, jusat like this butcher.

Any "doctor" who sinks to the lowest level of human depravity and kills a fellow human in the womb, obviously has not qualified to pass the test for humanity, let alone, medicine.

Any politician that supports these ghouls deserve to get what Saddam Hussain or Osama bin Laden got.

Last edited:
[

Well this says it all. You don't see anything wrong with a women killing her viable baby once it is born. At least you admit to it.

What about Jews? How do you feel about them? What about infidels, how do you feel about them? Opinions like this are not just like assholes, the people giving them are assholes.

In fact, the ONLY REASON Gosnell is being charged is because an adult woman died.

Tell you what, why not charge women with murder when they have abortions, then we'll see how far you get. :eusa_hand:

You are blowing it out your ass. Do some research.

Gosnell isn't the only one charged with these murders.

It was the point of how much he charged until someone questioned you on the veracity of your claim. Then you changed it.

The point was the ability to pay at all, and when you could get the money to pay.

Now, if you are a rich white person with insurance, you put that on your health coverage, and you put the co-pay on your credit card.

If you are a poor person of color. Medicaid won't pay for it because Henry Hyde was an asshole. You have to put money in a jar, until you finally hve that $300.00 to pay Gosnell, who used procedures a good clean clinic never would have used.

He's a freaking millionaire. When they raided his home he had $250,000 in bloody cash in his house.

He's a millionaire because he was also dealing drugs out of his clinic. In fact, it wasn't the abortions that brought him to the attention of law enforcement, it was the drug dealing.

He wasn't making millions on the abortions.

[

You are blowing it out your ass. Do some research.

Gosnell isn't the only one charged with these murders.

Other employees at his clinic are.

The women who went there to have the abortions aren't.

That's the point.

My opinion, they are just as "guilty" as he is. Aren't they? Isn't this your point.

It wasn't like he and his crew were driving around in a black van kidnapping women with baby bumps and forcing abortions on them.

They came to him with wads of "bloody money" and he gave them exactly what they asked for.

So why aren't they being charged?

He's a millionaire because he was also dealing drugs out of his clinic. In fact, it wasn't the abortions that brought him to the attention of law enforcement, it was the drug dealing.

He wasn't making millions on the abortions.

So, are you saying that dealing illegal drugs is OK?

How do all you right wing oafs and simpletons know about this story if it's not national news?

What you're really whining about is the failure of Americans to react to the story the way you want them to, which is to change their mind about the legality of abortion, and turn the US back to your beloved, but overrated, 1950s.

Sorry, but you're on the losing side of history on the abortion issue, and you need to learn to live with it.

What we have here is a story of racism, government ineptitude, and mass murder and all you can do is point a finger at "W"?

I think this best sums up the situation. "Bureaucratic inertia is not exactly news. We understand that, but we think this was something more. We think the reason no one acted is because the women in question were poor and of color, because the victims were infants without identities, and because the subject was the political football of abortion."

So where is the NAACP? White women did not have these problems at the clinic. Where is Al Sharpton? Where is our fearless leader in the Oval Office?

The deepest, darkest recesses of my rectum smell better than these progressive dolts.

Where are YOU on the murder of thousands of Iraqi children? You want to cry about inconsistency, start with yourself.

Where are you on the murder of North Vietnamese children during LBJ's war then?

Let's give it. Lets really drag every war into a discussion about a murdering son of a bitch abortion provider.

Yeah that makes sense.

Look.

This discussion is about a man who murdered babies born alive after a botched late term abortion.

If you want to debate wars put it in another freaking thread.

I think the point he's making is that as long as there are wars, progressives are going to support infanticide. :cuckoo:

How do all you right wing oafs and simpletons know about this story if it's not national news?

What you're really whining about is the failure of Americans to react to the story the way you want them to, which is to change their mind about the legality of abortion, and turn the US back to your beloved, but overrated, 1950s.

Sorry, but you're on the losing side of history on the abortion issue, and you need to learn to live with it.

No, we're just struck by the fact that every single time a gun goes off the world is papered with how it illustrates the fact that we need to give up our constitutional right to bear arms...but when doctors are caught butchering babies in abortion clinics, not a peep. THAT'S a LOCAL story only.

No, we're just struck by the fact that every single time a gun goes off the world is papered with how it illustrates the fact that we need to give up our constitutional right to bear arms...but when doctors are caught butchering babies in abortion clinics, not a peep. THAT'S a LOCAL story only.

Not a peep? How do you know about the story then?

Surely you jest.

I've known about Gosnell before the trial started because I follow life news websites. It's only now hitting the media in the US because basically they have been forced to talk about the trial.

It's big on the international scene in media. Pravda aka CBS< NBC<ABC will now be forced hopefully to cover the story.

Surely you jest.

I've known about Gosnell before the trial started because I follow life news websites. It's only now hitting the media in the US because basically they have been forced to talk about the trial.

It's big on the international scene in media. Pravda aka CBS< NBC<ABC will now be forced hopefully to cover the story.

Then quit your whining about the lack of news on the story. It's just not going to lead to a massive change of heart by the American voters to pass bans on abortion nationwide, which is what you're really hope will happen.

Isn't it stunning?

Snipping babies heads off to make sure they are dead doesn't deserve a headline?

I've been able to follow the trial at least at the Daily Mail in Britain and my National Post.

Surely you jest.

Then quit your whining about the lack of news on the story. It's just not going to lead to a massive change of heart by the American voters to pass bans on abortion nationwide, which is what you're really hope will happen.

I'm not whining. It's just duly noted that the American media aka Pravda would not report on it until it was forced to by international media coverage.

Come on. Surely in America the media land of" omg Kim Kardashian ate yogurt today AND farted" could cover a story on abortion doctor demanded that his staff behead the live babies he fucked up on.

HAHAHA. A black ho puts money in a jar? With the money she gets from welfare and prostitution she can easily pay the $300. Tramp spends that much money every day on drugs.

Forum List

Back