🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If everyone broke the law.

What, at this point, difference does it make? CA votes for regressives consistently, a few more regressive voters will mean nothing in the grand scheme of thing. The only thing they will accomplish with this is to drive citizens out of the State and they will lose more power in congress than they've already lost.

California is doing their level best to make that state the premier shit hole in the nation. We shouldn't be surprised at the state for allowing illegals to vote, look at their sanctuary cities that are against the law.

Wow. What a misrepresentation of what happened . He didn't allow illegals to vote . It's just a motor voter registration .

"Jerry Brown Signs Bill Allowing Illegal Immigrants to Vote"

Another ridiculous lie from the right.

From the moronic cited article:

“Because illegal immigrants are now eligible for obtaining driver’s licenses, they could be allowed to vote in elections if the Secretary of State’s office fails to verify their eligibility properly.”

This fails as a slippery slope fallacy, "could" does not mean "will," there's no reason to believe the Secretary of State’s office will 'fail' to verify their eligibility, those undocumented won't be allowed to register to vote as is the case with LPRAs.

Moreover, one is not 'illegal' until such time as he has been found guilty in a court of law of entering the country absent authorization; all persons are entitled to due process of the law, including those undocumented, where it's perfectly warranted and consistent with the Constitution to afford them driver's licenses until such time as their immigration status is determined.

This is more of the politics of fear from republicans.

Michael Bloomberg is looking to run an Independent and was proud that NYC was a Sanctuary City.

Wow. What a misrepresentation of what happened . He didn't allow illegals to vote . It's just a motor voter registration .
And that gives you automatic voter registration. Same where I live.

I'm sorry . Ain't it the conservatives demanding all these voter I'd laws ? We'll guess what , non citizens can get drivers licenses in every state .

A distinction without a difference.
Motor voter..Very simple. One is registered to vote when they acquire a driver's license. And since Mexifornia, is giving licenses to illegals, make the connection. They ( the illegals)CAN vote.

I'm sorry . Ain't it the conservatives demanding all these voter I'd laws ? We'll guess what , non citizens can get drivers licenses in every state .
Incorrect. Only a few states allow this.
Wishful thinking on your part, though.

What, at this point, difference does it make? CA votes for regressives consistently, a few more regressive voters will mean nothing in the grand scheme of thing. The only thing they will accomplish with this is to drive citizens out of the State and they will lose more power in congress than they've already lost.

When he gave them

“Because illegal immigrants are now eligible for obtaining driver’s licenses, they could be allowed to vote in elections if the Secretary of State’s office fails to verify their eligibility properly.”

This fails as a slippery slope fallacy, "could" does not mean "will," there's no reason to believe the Secretary of State’s office will 'fail' to verify their eligibility, those undocumented won't be allowed to register to vote as is the case with LPRAs.

Moreover, one is not 'illegal' until such time as he has been found guilty in a court of law of entering the country absent authorization; all persons are entitled to due process of the law, including those undocumented, where it's perfectly warranted and consistent with the Constitution to afford them driver's licenses until such time as their immigration status is determined.

If they had to prove citizenship before getting driver licenses

Since when are licenses restricted to citizens only ? They ain't passports .

That is the same as saying Manson was not a murderer until he went to court. No, he was a murderer the minute he murdered one person. The action dictates the descriptive noun. An illegal was an illegal as soon as he crossed the border without permission just as a person is illegal if he stays beyond the time limit of the visa. You are talking about "legal" definitions just as "insane" has a legal definition opposed to the common understanding of insane.

You're right. We need voter registration cards. Good point, Timmy.

Moreover, one is not 'illegal' until such time as he has been found guilty in a court of law of entering the country absent authorization…
That is the same as saying Manson was not a murderer until he went to court. No, he was a murderer the minute he murdered one person. The action dictates the descriptive noun. An illegal was an illegal as soon as he crossed the border without permission just as a person is illegal if he stays beyond the time limit of the visa.

Mr. Jones' argument is nothing new. “It ain't stealing unless you get caught.” was around when I was a kid, and even long before that. And back then, most of us knew better, and recognized that claim for the nonsense that it was, and we recognized clearly what it revealed about the character of those who made that excuse.

Forum List

Back