If FBI goons can crucify a former president, no-one is safe. It's how democracy ends and – just maybe – how civil war starts

You better check a little closer, your clown act is going to make it a sweep for the Dems. Adding two governors , adding at least three senators. And maybe even the impossible, keeping the house. Buddy, your hate party is going down the shitter a little every day. Just look at the facts,
hate party ? bwaaahaaaaahaaaa ! the only hate is coming from the insane left ! they know they are going to get voted out soon and its making them crazier more hateful than they already are !

I guess... If you guys really had the votes, you wouldn't be trying to engage in so much voter suppression.

Here's the real question, why you keep strapping yourself to Trump no matter what he gets caught doing.

The GOP has become a Doomsday Cult.
doomsday cult ? coming from an insane baby killing cult where men run around in drag claiming they are women saying the world will end in 12 yrs because of the climate ...

I actually don't think a civil war is preposterous, I think it's quite likely but to an extent that won't qualify as a war. More like regional shootings that will escalate into mass slaughters that number in the dozens.

I see it as being white supremacists in support of Trump, fighting against military units sent out to restore peace.
the only kind of sustained violence that lasted for months was from the left during the summer of 2020 .

I see that the FBI followed the evidence. Presented it to a judge and executed a search warrant.

You want him to be above the law.
The was no preexisting evidence
Only suggestion, innuendo and hopes
The “evidence” was acquired after the break in.
Spoiled fruit.

Prison?!! You think he is going to prison for having classified documents?!! Even if they caught him red handed, he isnt going to prison. No one has EVER gone to prison for this crime. Its a misdemeanor.

Look up Sonny Berger if you want to see the most egregious example of this crime. What he did is way worse than Trump possessing classified documents. You will be very disappointed when you find out what his punishment was after literally stealing classified documents from the National Archives in his socks. :laugh:

You mean if he is busted for possessing classified documents? Bro, if you are pinning your hopes on him going to prison for that, even if they caught him red handed, you are going to be very disappointed when you find out what the punishment for it is. He wont spend a single day in jail. Believe it or not, its actually a misdemeanor. No bullshit. :laugh:

Check this out. This dude named Sandy Berger was stealing classified documents from the National Archives. Guess who he was stealing it for? If you guessed "The Clintons", you are correct. Dude stole classified documents, hid them, later destroyed them to cover up the crime, and after that lied to investigators about it, but its just a fucking misdemeanor charge!! Can you believe it? Sheesh! He got 100 hours community service.

On July 19, 2004, it was revealed that the United States Department of Justice was investigating Berger for unauthorized removal of classified documents in October 2003 from a National Archives reading room prior to testifying before the 9/11 Commission. The documents were five classified copies of a single report commissioned from Richard Clarke covering internal assessments of the Clinton Administration's handling of the unsuccessful 2000 millennium attack plots. An associate of Berger said Berger took one copy in September 2003 and four copies in October 2003, allegedly by stuffing the documents into his socks and pants.[20][21] Berger subsequently lied to investigators when questioned about the removal of the documents.[22]

In April 2005, Berger pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge of unauthorized removal and retention of classified material from the National Archives in Washington, D.C
Don't even care, his 24 suites and court cases will keep him in court for the rest of his life, He is a piece of shit, so he deserves that. There are only 3 or 4 cases of the 24 that will put him away. If we are lucky, it will be for the rest of his scum filled life, He is as guilty as guilty can get. He and his followers are this country's biggest threat and enemy.and have to be disposed of.

the only kind of sustained violence that lasted for months was from the left during the summer of 2020 .
This is number 2 on my stupid list, first being the commie attack silliness, second being, trying to justify or compare protest to stop police from killing blacks , to domestic terrorist trying to bring down our country and democracy to force in a piece of shit for a dictator. This one once said is 100% proof of stupidity.

It's a figure of speech. Only a child's intellect takes it literally.
Hey Orangecat, We are talking of Trump, sometimes laughingly referred to as the "Orange Jesus", naturally I would, did and will continue, poke fun at stupid shit like that. OH MY, Orange Jesus has been crucified! What a bunch of Trumpist melodramatic horse sh#t! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Civil Wars start over retrieved documents by a library? How many precedents is there of that?

hate party ? bwaaahaaaaahaaaa ! the only hate is coming from the insane left ! they know they are going to get voted out soon and its making them crazier more hateful than they already are !
Well then your comment would be considered blind stupid, the latest lean is that Dems will pick up 2 Governors and 3 senators, and The house has the possibility to do the impossible in an off election When the Dems have power and that is keep the house also. And if women come out strong over abortion, it will be a complete sweep for the democrats. You simply have no clue what you are talking about, as usual.

The FBI seized the cellphone of Representative Scott Perry on Tuesday. The jaundiced January 6 Committee had previously sought to interview the Pennsylvania congressman. “This morning, while traveling with my family, 3 FBI agents visited me and seized my cell phone,” Perry recounts. “They made no attempt to contact my lawyer, who would have made arrangements for them to have my phone if that was their wish. I’m outraged—though not surprised—that the FBI under the direction of Merrick Garland’s DOJ, would seize the phone of a sitting Member of Congress. My phone contains info about my legislative and political activities, and personal/private discussions with my wife, family, constituents, and friends. None of this is the government’s business.”

If FBI goons can crucify a former president, no-one is safe. It's how democracy ends and

just maybe

how civil war starts

9 Aug 2022 ~~ By Richard Littlejohn

This is how democracy ends. Or maybe, just maybe, how civil war starts.
After the surgically embalmed octogenarian Nancy Pelosi jetted into Taiwan to proclaim America's enduring commitment to freedom, back home FBI goons were staging a politically motivated, prime-time raid on the home of her sworn enemy Donald Trump.
As events unfolded on live television, it was like watching one of those old conspiracy-theory movies, starring Robert Redford or Gene Hackman.
~Snip~
The intention was to portray Trump as guilty of something, anything - and divert attention away from Creepy Uncle Joe and his dodgy business dealings with nefarious foreign actors, via his druggy, whoring son Hunter.
~Snip~
The Dems are desperate to stop Trump running again, after polls showed him trouncing not just Biden but any other opponent. They want to shoo-in California 'liberal' Gavin Newsom, a toothy, vacuous left-wing poster boy who has let crime and illegal immigration rip in the once 'Golden State'.
~Snip~
We can only hope that the bungled effort by the FBI to discredit Trump proves to be the high watermark of the Deep State/Blob conspiracy to undermine for ever democracy in the West.
For America, in particular, to heal, the future demands the retreat of the CCP-style Deep State and magnanimity on the behalf of Trump, who should accept that he has the Establishment rattled and then graciously withdraws from the fray in favour of someone like DeSantis. It's the greatest service he could do his country.
Sadly, I'm not convinced that's going to happen. But the alternative is civil war. And that's too horrible to contemplate.

Commentary:
Progressive Maoist/DSA Democrats fear that the election of a GOP Congress in November will neutralize their efforts to complete their total transformation of America, because what will follow is the re-election of DJT.
This is an all out effort to destroy Trump. Failing to do so by Democrats will lead to their downfall or all out Civil War.
You guys are so serious about document ownership that you’d fight a war over it?

Including but not the only. If you take the threats of violence seriously then we might have something to discuss.

Here is the rights proclaimed war
And a whole military and military leaders that will blow your ass away if you try. Ya, they aren't going to take orders, they are going to switch to the stupid ignorant brain-dead side and support you. I know who you are, You are the hero that says, the only way you can take the guns out of your hands is when you are dead.
You will be running across the field as fast as you can, considering you belong to the old dumb fat man party. With a tank chasing you with the American flag waiving and the blare of the music to the national anthem playing and the soldiers with big smiles on their face, and just before they catch up to you, you will shit your pants and throw away your gun right before they drive over your fat ass. To the beautiful sound of Crunch, The new favorite sound of the left.

Forum List

Back