If FISA said Trump was abusing NSA and spying on Americans

would the left look away and call it business as usual?

would the media ignore it as a non-issue?

just curious what others think about this one.

FISA is an act. It can't really say much.
didn't ask you or anyone to attack FISA. i asked if FISA said trump abused the shit out of his powers in the same manner they are reporting obama did, would you demand trumps head or look away?
Who is reporting that Obama abused his powers, other than the usual RWNJs?

Well certainly not a complicit and partisan media who runs interference for him. See, that's the problem. Obama and Trump could do the same thing and they would praise Obama and vilify Trump or just not report on Obama at all if it was going to make him look bad. When the media will stoop to the level of reporting on how many scoops of ice cream Trump gets in a failed effort to make him look bad, you know that the media isn't impartial truth tellers. There is evidence that shows that within his administration, requests for data went up and revealing names was requested and info was leaked to the press thru out the campaign and after. Only a limited number of people have the ability to ask for that kind of information and the buck stops just a step or two away from those people. The question is, why does that not concern you given all the make believe fake news that places like CNN and NYT spread? What makes you so discriminating between what you're willing to believe and reject?

didn't ask you or anyone to attack FISA. i asked if FISA said trump abused the shit out of his powers in the same manner they are reporting obama did, would you demand trumps head or look away?

Well certainly not a complicit and partisan media who runs interference for him. See, that's the problem. Obama and Trump could do the same thing and they would praise Obama and vilify Trump or just not report on Obama at all if it was going to make him look bad. When the media will stoop to the level of reporting on how many scoops of ice cream Trump gets in a failed effort to make him look bad, you know that the media isn't impartial truth tellers. There is evidence that shows that within his administration, requests for data went up and revealing names was requested and info was leaked to the press thru out the campaign and after. Only a limited number of people have the ability to ask for that kind of information and the buck stops just a step or two away from those people. The question is, why does that not concern you given all the make believe fake news that places like CNN and NYT spread? What makes you so discriminating between what you're willing to believe and reject?
and this is my point. we can pull obama's name out of what obama did that no one gives a shit about and put in trumps name and you know they'd go apeshit with WE GOT HIM NOW!!!!

the problem we face today is the dual standards of shit like this. like i've said - if trump is guilty - take his ass too. but stop deflecting away from what EITHER side is doing wrong.

punish people or it gets worse.

Trump brought a lot of ill will on himself for alienating so many people with his self-centered boorishness. He is the absolute 'Ugly American' here at home.

What makes me so discriminating? That would be facts. There are no facts supporting the silly claim that Obama used our security agencies for political gain. Come back with something like that, and then you will have something. Until then, it's just more made up RWNJ shit.

and this is my point. we can pull obama's name out of what obama did that no one gives a shit about and put in trumps name and you know they'd go apeshit with WE GOT HIM NOW!!!!

the problem we face today is the dual standards of shit like this. like i've said - if trump is guilty - take his ass too. but stop deflecting away from what EITHER side is doing wrong.

First you need to show some sort of proof that your claim of Obama using our security services for political gain. Do that, and the discussion will be completely different. Until then, it's just more made up shit.

First you need to show some sort of proof that your claim of Obama using our security services for political gain. Do that, and the discussion will be completely different. Until then, it's just more made up shit.
do you even know who FISA is?

FISA has said this was a no-no. FISA is the group that issues the very warrants OBAMA was abusing. Are you saying FISA is wrong in this? That it never happened in FISA is wrong in claiming it DID happen?

and it's not even an article that does him in - it's a declassified document from FISA that was declassified and released under FIOA.

all of this is very real, they are making that claim. for you to be some bungholio in a newgroup going NO IT ISN'T is as blatantly stupid as the black knight refusing to admit his arm was off while screaming TIS A FLESH WOUND hoping someone would believe him.

it happened. the very people who issue these for a living said 100% ABUSE. you'll forgive me if i find the unmittigated gall to believe them over some dude in a newsgroup trying so damn hard to convince one of us anyway that this isn't true.

it is.

get over it.

FISA has said this was a no-no. FISA is the group that issues the very warrants OBAMA was abusing. Are you saying FISA is wrong in this? That it never happened in FISA is wrong in claiming it DID happen?

and it's not even an article that does him in - it's a declassified document from FISA that was declassified and released under FIOA.

all of this is very real, they are making that claim. for you to be some bungholio in a newgroup going NO IT ISN'T is as blatantly stupid as the black knight refusing to admit his arm was off while screaming TIS A FLESH WOUND hoping someone would believe him.

it happened. the very people who issue these for a living said 100% ABUSE. you'll forgive me if i find the unmittigated gall to believe them over some dude in a newsgroup trying so damn hard to convince one of us anyway that this isn't true.

it is.

get over it.
FISA said the NSA was less than forthcoming with some records. They didn't say anything about Obama breaking any laws. That part must have come out of your ass.

iceberg, if you can't evidence your assertions, shut the F up and get over it.

Evidence, bub.
when you gonna show to be intelligent enough to know what you're reading?

2016 Cert FISC Memo Opin Order Apr 2017 (4)

James Rosen: New Evidence Obama Administration's NSA Spied On Americans

Report: Obama NSA Illegally Spied On Americans For Years

now go ahead and crank out the fake news mantra but when done being a dick google FISA OBAMA SPYING and look for yourself. i've given court docs and direct FISA quotes and all you jackwhipes do is go "NO PROOF!!! WAUGH"

it's there. your not liking it doesn't remove it.

it is.

get over it.
FISA said the NSA was less than forthcoming with some records. They didn't say anything about Obama breaking any laws. That part must have come out of your ass.
less than forthcoming...

As the FISA court explains, upstream collection refers to the interception of communications “as they transit the facilities of an Internet backbone carrier.” These are the data routes between computer networks. The routes are hosted by government, academic, commercial, and similar high-capacity network centers, and they facilitate the global, international exchange of Internet traffic. Upstream collection from the Internet’s “backbone,” which accounts for about 9 percent of the NSA’s collection haul (a massive amount of communications), is distinguished from interception of communications from more familiar Internet service providers.

Read more at: Explosive Revelation of Obama Administration Illegal Surveillance of Americans

it's all here for you to ignore.

now why don't you show me where fisa said all it happened to be was "less than forthcoming" - your turn to provide proof, son.

Trump brought a lot of ill will on himself for alienating so many people with his self-centered boorishness. He is the absolute 'Ugly American' here at home.
trumps ill will has jack nor shit to do with "if this were TRUMP vs. OBAMA" would you still not care?

hell made up shit anti-trump people glom onto like the only life raft left on the titanic! give them something like this? EPIC.

but for obama you got all this denial crap and this is what is wrong. not trump, not obama - but the different standards we allow people based on how we "feelz".

it is.

get over it.
less than forthcoming...

As the FISA court explains, upstream collection refers to the interception of communications “as they transit the facilities of an Internet backbone carrier.” These are the data routes between computer networks. The routes are hosted by government, academic, commercial, and similar high-capacity network centers, and they facilitate the global, international exchange of Internet traffic. Upstream collection from the Internet’s “backbone,” which accounts for about 9 percent of the NSA’s collection haul (a massive amount of communications), is distinguished from interception of communications from more familiar Internet service providers.

Read more at: Explosive Revelation of Obama Administration Illegal Surveillance of Americans

I don't have a problem admitting the situation happened during the time Obama was in office. You just haven't presented anything to show he was involved in any way. Care to point that bit of information out?

Sure, I can see Obama now, sitting in the oval office, shaking his head side to side. Saying no, I shouldn't, enough is enough, I'm just going to use the IRS and DOJ for political gain...no other government offices. I can see it now.

now why don't you show me where fisa said all it happened to be was "less than forthcoming" - your turn to provide proof, son.

Nope. You're still at bat, even if there are two strikes against you. You claim that Obama is guilty of illegally using the NSA for political gain. Here is an underhanded slow pitch for you. Point out any credible claim from FISA, the NSA, or anybody else that Obama did that. You should be able to knock that one out of the park.

Last edited:

Sure, I can see Obama now, sitting in the oval office, shaking his head side to side. Saying no, I shouldn't, enough is enough, I'm just going to use the IRS and DOJ for political gain...no other government offices. I can see it now.

And then I woke up................

And then I woke up................

Right...but Obama sure didn't.

it is.

get over it.
less than forthcoming...

I don't have a problem admitting the situation happened during the time Obama was in office. You just haven't presented anything to show he was involved in any way. Care to point that bit of information out?
i've come to find your head will remain in your ass cause that was never my question. my question was - if this was trump, would you still not give a fuck? would you still say "please link this to trump, i don't see that".

no. we both know you would not and this would be the crime of the century to you.

Trump, not Clinton or Obama, is the guy in office.

He is the one in the glare of the investigations' lights.
Did you finally give up pretending you're a conservative Republican, Jake the Alzheimer's riddled fake?
Your post fails on both issues. You live in a home for those with mental issues, bripat, whereas I am whole and healthy. This is not about political allegiance, but Americanism and justice And you have neither political allegiance nor Americanism nor justice, since you are a follower of worthless anarchism.

You must know everything, look at all those big words!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back