If Gaige Grosskreutz shot Kyle Rittenhouse dead, would it have been self defense?

Repeating this claim does not make up for the fact you have no rational basis for it.

You have no rational basis for this claim, either.
Schroeder was appointed to the court in 1983 by Gov. Anthony Earl (D).
He ran for subsequent election, and several re-elections, as a Democrat.

You have no rational basis for this claim.
Bla Bla - I'll disappear myself for a month. You will win thanks to this Butthole Judge.
But if an appeal results in a new trial or this judge stops the proceedings and calls for prosecutorial misconduct?
Bet is OFF

Yes, for HUNTING. Problem is, Baby Kyle went looking for trouble and HUNTING people he hated. That was problematic pal and he admitted on the stand that he didn't buy his AK to hunt. He thought it "looked cool" Open carry by a minor is illegal not to mention he crossed state lines.
The header for a statute is not the statute unless written into the statute.
And it isn't written into the statute.

Bla Bla - I'll disappear myself for a month. You will win thanks to this Butthole Judge.
But if an appeal results in a new trial or this judge stops the proceedings and calls for prosecutorial misconduct?
Bet is OFF
So, when do you move on from denial to anger?

The defense is destroying the prosecutor and the Prosecutor's case.

Claiming the prosecutor is a liar.
And says the "Truth Matters".

And he's a defense lawyer...
I'm sure that he is enjoying having a truly innocent man to defend and a slimy prosecutor to destroy.

The judge disagrees with you -- and -your- opinion doesn't matter.

^^^
This is a lie.

The judge disagrees with you -- and -your- opinion doesn't matter.

A wholly irrelevant fact.
Fuck this judge. He’s trying to toss it to Baby Kyle. Judicial malfeasance is obvious but you don’t wanna hear it - DO ya asshole?

Ya sure - His Mama (who looks EXACTLY like the motherfucker) claims that if he didn't have his gun, he'd be dead. What BULLSHIT.

Judge dismissed the minor open carry charge this AM and that affects many of the more serious charge. Face it man, Kyle went looking for trouble that night and found it!

PS: This judge is a RW LOOOOON and this entire deal will be overturned on judicial misconduct and Baby Boy will be right back in the hot seat! :D

Truth, facts, reality..........they burn you like a cross burns a vampire...

Fuck this judge. He’s trying to toss it to Baby Kyle. Judicial malfeasance is obvious but you don’t wanna hear it - DO ya asshole?
The judge is trying to navigate to keep it from having obvious grounds for appeal...

Every non-partisan commentator has said so.

Just like the Sullivan laws in New York were used to protect the gangs working for the New York democrat party machine, the Rittenhouse prosecution is being used to warn people not to resist the BLM/antifa terrorists of the democrat party. The couple in Missouri who stood outside their home with guns, facing down the democrat party rioters created a problem for the democrats….so far they have had free reign in democrat party controlled cities, where democrat party mayors and governors control the police, who ordered the police to stand down…….to allow their terrorist wings to burn and loot. So if the democrats need to send their terrorist BLM and antifa into the suburbs…where more people own and carry guns, they need to keep people from using those guns to protect themselves…..the Rittenhouse case gives them that chance…

The judge is trying to navigate to keep it from having obvious grounds for appeal...

Every non-partisan commentator has said so.
LoL - Is that what the "nonpartisan" legal eagles on Newsmax, Fox and OAN are telling you? :)

images

We can all appreciate him being truthful

One thing that's obvious is that he could've shot Kyle Rittenhouse dead. If he did so, you think he would've gotten off on self defense?

It depends who pointed the gun first and what the tape shows and if he pointed first and shot the kid dead while the kid was not pointing the gun at him, well then it is murder and not self defense…

Stop...... you are
making me laugh too hard....

You lose
  • Overall, we rate NPR (National Public Radio) slightly Left-Center Biased based on story selection that leans slightly left and Very High for factual reporting due to thorough sourcing and very accurate news reporting.
  • Overall, we rate PBS NewsHour slightly Left-Center Biased based on story selection that slightly favors the left and Very High for factual reporting due to in-depth, well-sourced information and a solid fact check record.

Forum List

Back