If gay marriage is legal...let's get rid of ALL legal marriage....

Gay Marriage Scares Oklahoma Rep So Much He Proposes Banning All Marriages

If this isn't the most petulant thing I've read from the Right wing today........:lol:
Really? Why not? The Government may reject any support for "legal families". moreover social programs for these families are senseless. I am interested What would you say about Christian wedding ceremony as a religious tradition??
No problem. We got married in a Christian wedding ceremony a decade before we could marry legally. It's funny that anyone would think that getting rid of legalized marriage and going to religious weddings only would stop gay marriage.
No real Christian church or minister would support sin so i call bullshit
You've been left far behind. Many Christian churches perform weddings for gay couples now....whether it's civilly legal or now. Some have been doing it for decades.

A lot do, a lot don't.

A good "Christian" at work...
Christian doesnt mean i have to eat your shit
No, it means you need to follow the teachings of the Christ, which you ignore. He might disapprove of me but I, unlike you, don't do evil in his name. If the Christ was alive today he'd sue you all for defamation.
You consistently show that you know jack squat about Christians but i dont expect a racist hate filled loser like you to understand.
I know you faith far better than you, which is why I rejected it as the total crap that it is. Don't kid yourself though, you may believe that you have your Ticket to Heaven but you nothing like Jesus, or even a good Christian. You are the satan (the obstacle) that Jesus said to get thee behind me.
You know nothing. About anything. All you post is hate and venom.
I know a ton, which is why you hate me. Knowledge, like reality itself, doesn't support your childish mentality.

Well, since this thread started...one more state joins the modern world...well done, Alabama!
Alabama didnt do anything. Some unelected judge overturned the will of the people again. A nd the AG there is petitioning to overturn the decision.
Argument #2.
Well done Alabama. Welcome to the 21st century....away from the third world status some want to keep you in.
Third world shitholes are ran by authoritarian governments. The very government you want here.

Yeah let's unleash chaos on society! Fuck yeah!
No that isnt happening.

Mark this on your calendars everyone...

..................... I agree.

>>>>
You probably dont.
I am ridiculing your suggestions. Leaving women with no source of income on which to raise kids, especialy after perhaps they sacrificed and struggled to put their husbands through medical school etc, just isnt going to happen and isnt right anyway.
Getting government out of marriage is a bumper sticker slogan for the narco-libertarian crowd. Nothing more.

As long as government is involved with marriage then you will have to accept gay "Marriage". Can you accept that?
No. Since the people in most states voted no then it is no.
So...if the people in most states vote to make crazy evangelizing from door to door illegal, it's ok then.

If this isn't the most petulant thing I've read from the Right wing today........:lol:
Really? Why not? The Government may reject any support for "legal families". moreover social programs for these families are senseless. I am interested What would you say about Christian wedding ceremony as a religious tradition??
No problem. We got married in a Christian wedding ceremony a decade before we could marry legally. It's funny that anyone would think that getting rid of legalized marriage and going to religious weddings only would stop gay marriage.
You've been left far behind. Many Christian churches perform weddings for gay couples now....whether it's civilly legal or now. Some have been doing it for decades.
Real Christians dont celebrate sin.

Well, since this thread started...one more state joins the modern world...well done, Alabama!
Alabama didnt do anything. Some unelected judge overturned the will of the people again. A nd the AG there is petitioning to overturn the decision.
Argument #2.
Well done Alabama. Welcome to the 21st century....away from the third world status some want to keep you in.
Third world shitholes are ran by authoritarian governments. The very government you want here.
You support third world governments for our states. Places where your fellow Americans are not wise to go because their rights are not protected.

So...real Christians don't divorce or celebrate re-marriage after divorce, right?

Yeah let's unleash chaos on society! Fuck yeah!
No that isnt happening.

>>>>
You probably dont.
I am ridiculing your suggestions. Leaving women with no source of income on which to raise kids, especialy after perhaps they sacrificed and struggled to put their husbands through medical school etc, just isnt going to happen and isnt right anyway.
Getting government out of marriage is a bumper sticker slogan for the narco-libertarian crowd. Nothing more.

As long as government is involved with marriage then you will have to accept gay "Marriage". Can you accept that?
So...if the people in most states vote to make crazy evangelizing from door to door illegal, it's ok then.
Being a homosexual is not a religon.

That's correct, like Usury, Greed, Lust, Anger, Envy, and so on, all of which you are in spades.

Non sequitur. All the Constitution says about marriage is it has to be the same for all. Gays are not denied marriage as it is applied to straights, so they have that. At that point it becomes an issue for the people. You gave an example in response which is clearly a violation of the first amendment, which is a violation of the 14th for the States to implement. Now evangelicals cannot invade private property, property owners have rights. But you can't specifically target religion.

>>>>
You probably dont.

Being a homosexual is not a religon.

No, but being liberal is

Argument #2.
You support third world governments for our states. Places where your fellow Americans are not wise to go because their rights are not protected.
Take a civics class

Argument #2.
Somehow missed reading my post, eh?
Argument #2 noted.
The Supreme Court will restore some sanity and kick it back to the states to decide.

Since Christians believe in the bible, which condemnds homosexuality in clear terms, and makes no reference to gay marriage, arguably churches that perform "gay marriages" are not chrsitian at all.

That's correct, like Usury, Greed, Lust, Anger, Envy, and so on, all of which you are in spades.
The bible isn't paradise lost

The bible isn't paradise lost
Not for you it isn't. The only thing you've taken from the Bible is you won't burn and you ignore everything else and live like any other smug American SOB who wanders through life doing evil in Jesus' name.

And they say Republican's want less government, and they don't interfere into people's person lives....BOY, THAT IS RICH! LOL!
You understand the proposal would result in less government, right?

You understand that it's an idiot proposal, right?

]Please list those reasons. And sources.
What sources? We're talking common knowledge to all but the prematurely senile. As stated previously, the welfare of children and the orderly division of property in event of a split up or death.
Oh, so you have no sources, just mere assertion on your part.That's a failure.
Are my assertions incorrect? Aren't both of the situations I mentioned things into which the state gets involved? You're just using a cheap excuse to avoid admitting you're wrong.

Forum List

Back