If God doesn't exist...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You believe in only religions you approve of. Lol. How free is that?

"And I don't care what savage says Islam is another religion."

I'll go with this:
"We believe in freedom of religion insofar as a religion teaches peace and love and the brotherhood of man. When someone uses the concept of religion to dominate other religions through force and coercion or to take over a nation, they you have to say, "My friend, that's not a religion."
Michael Savage

Unless you feel that serial killers are entitled to their freedom of expression.
You haven't given any evidence against Islam I couldn't find on Christianity.

And Muslims are much nicer than you guys. If you had to choose between getting your head chopped off or burning in hell for eternity I'll get the haircut

You're an imbecile....but I'm proud of you!

You have the energy to let everyone know it!!!!

Roger Scruton writes in "The West and the Rest"
"Perhaps not unexpected, as the West offers freedoms unheard of in Islamic countries, 70% of the world's refugees are Muslims fleeing from places where their religion is the official doctrine. They flee to the West, for opportunity, and personal safety, as well as said freedom.

But...the oddity is that, while settling in the West, many of these refugees begin to develop a hatred for their new home...and plan to take revenge on it with only its final destruction as the fitting punishment.
Even less understandable, those Muslims who settle and assimilate often have children, brought up in the West, yet identify as opposition to it, and desire its annihilation."

In this thread I recount 93......ninety-three...... Islamist plots and successful attacks, on the homeland:

President Pinocchio on Terrorism

93!

Check it out, you imbecile!
93 in how many years? Dillan roof shot and killed 8 black people to start a race war. We should take out all kkk. Or, why haven't we? Seems like the same laws must be protecting both groups.

I agree no more immigrants but what about the people here now? It does take a few generations for any immigrant to truly assimilate and Muslims a few more. All we can do is stop letting more in and spy on suspected terrorists covertly and nip that shit in the butt

"It does take a few generations for any immigrant to truly assimilate and Muslims a few more."
Gads....You are an imbecile....

"Perhaps not unexpected, as the West offers freedoms unheard of in Islamic countries, 70% of the world's refugees are Muslims fleeing from places where their religion is the official doctrine. They flee to the West, for opportunity, and personal safety, as well as said freedom.

But...the oddity is that, while settling in the West, many of these refugees begin to develop a hatred for their new home...and plan to take revenge on it with only its final destruction as the fitting punishment.
Even less understandable, those Muslims who settle and assimilate often have children, brought up in the West, yet identify as opposition to it, and desire its annihilation."

The only hope for you is seppuku.
You keep repeating that "often" something happens when in reality it's rare.

I admit it happens but it's not often. And what do you propose? I say stop letting more in. The ones here now are free. What are you suggesting be done?

Lots of Christians cherry pick too.

Sahih Bukhari

Volume 4, Book 52, Number 260:

Ali burnt some people and this news reached Ibn 'Abbas, who said, "Had I been in his place I would not have burnt them, as the Prophet said, 'Don't punish (anybody) with Allah's Punishment.' No doubt, I would have killed them, for the Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' "

Volume 9, Book 83, Number 37:

I said, "By Allah, Allah's Apostle never killed anyone except in one of the following three situations: (1) A person who killed somebody unjustly, was killed (in Qisas,) (2) a married person who committed illegal sexual intercourse and (3) a man who fought against Allah and His Apostle and deserted Islam and became an apostate."

Volume 9, Book 84, Number 57:

Some Zanadiqa (atheists) were brought to 'Ali and he burnt them. The news of this event, reached Ibn 'Abbas who said, "If I had been in his place, I would not have burnt them, as Allah's Apostle forbade it, saying, 'Do not punish anybody with Allah's punishment (fire).' I would have killed them according to the statement of Allah's Apostle, 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"

Volume 9, Book 89, Number 271:

A man embraced Islam and then reverted back to Judaism. Mu'adh bin Jabal came and saw the man with Abu Musa. Mu'adh asked, "What is wrong with this (man)?" Abu Musa replied, "He embraced Islam and then reverted back to Judaism." Mu'adh said, "I will not sit down unless you kill him (as it is) the verdict of Allah and His Apostle

Volume 9, Book 84, Number 58:

There was a fettered man beside Abu Muisa. Mu'adh asked, "Who is this (man)?" Abu Muisa said, "He was a Jew and became a Muslim and then reverted back to Judaism." Then Abu Muisa requested Mu'adh to sit down but Mu'adh said, "I will not sit down till he has been killed. This is the judgment of Allah and His Apostle (for such cases) and repeated it thrice. Then Abu Musa ordered that the man be killed, and he was killed.

Even today, apostasy is punishable by death. Even in current times. After Muhammads death, apostasy was still punishable by death. During the various Islamic Caliphates, apostasy was punishable by death. Only in 1839, under the Ottoman Empire, with the Tanzimat reforms which was an bid to curb western agression was Apostasy attempted to be abolished. Although, in many parts of the Muslim world under the Ottoman rule such as North Africa and the Middle east, the death penalty for apostasy was still inforced. Jamaat-e-Islami Hind based in India also decreed that the penalty for apostasy was death. This was due to the scholarly works of Alqama ibn Qays (681–682), Sufyan al-Thawri(716-778), Muhammad ibn Ahmad ibn Abi Sahl Abu Bakr al-Sarakhsi, Abu al-Walid al-Baji all condoned the death penalty for apostasy. In 1978, ISLAMIC SCHOLAR, Abdullah al-Mishadd, Head of the Fatawa Council of Al-Azhr offically declared that apostasy is punishable by death.

Ibn Qudamah, an Islamic scholar, born 1147AD, wrote al-Mughni, said in 9:18 "The apostate should not be put to death until he has been asked to repent three times." This is the view of the majority of scholars, including ‘Umar, ‘Ali, ‘Ata’, al-Nakhaii, Maalik, al-Thawri, al-Awzaa’i, Ishaaq and others. Time should be allowed for the person to rethink the matter, and the best length of time is three days. - islamqa.com

so basically, the accused apostate is given 3 days to rethink his decision and if he still doesn't want to become/remain a Muslim he is sentenced to death.

Many Islamic scholars, ancient ones from Sufyan al-Thawr to quite modern scholars such as Abdullah al-Mishadd decree that apostasy is punishable by death.

"And I don't care what savage says Islam is another religion."

I'll go with this:
"We believe in freedom of religion insofar as a religion teaches peace and love and the brotherhood of man. When someone uses the concept of religion to dominate other religions through force and coercion or to take over a nation, they you have to say, "My friend, that's not a religion."
Michael Savage

Unless you feel that serial killers are entitled to their freedom of expression.
You haven't given any evidence against Islam I couldn't find on Christianity.

And Muslims are much nicer than you guys. If you had to choose between getting your head chopped off or burning in hell for eternity I'll get the haircut

You're an imbecile....but I'm proud of you!

You have the energy to let everyone know it!!!!

In this thread I recount 93......ninety-three...... Islamist plots and successful attacks, on the homeland:

President Pinocchio on Terrorism

93!

Check it out, you imbecile!
93 in how many years? Dillan roof shot and killed 8 black people to start a race war. We should take out all kkk. Or, why haven't we? Seems like the same laws must be protecting both groups.

I agree no more immigrants but what about the people here now? It does take a few generations for any immigrant to truly assimilate and Muslims a few more. All we can do is stop letting more in and spy on suspected terrorists covertly and nip that shit in the butt

1. 93 during Obama's term in office.
"On Tuesday, President Barack Obama stated that “Over [the] last eight years, no foreign terrorist organization has successfully planned and executed an attack on our homeland.”
Talk about something actually deserving of being labeled as “fake news.”

Imbeciles believe him, don't they.
Raise your paw.

2. I spent a great deal of time posting all 93.
They are re-education for imbeciles.....your calling.
Now....get to that thread post haste.
Ten lone wolf attacks a year. What are you going to do to the ten million innocent Muslim Americans?

We've already established your bone fides as an imbecile.

This post is simply gilding the lily.

Now....back under the rock.

Lots of Christians cherry pick too.

Sahih Bukhari

Volume 4, Book 52, Number 260:

Ali burnt some people and this news reached Ibn 'Abbas, who said, "Had I been in his place I would not have burnt them, as the Prophet said, 'Don't punish (anybody) with Allah's Punishment.' No doubt, I would have killed them, for the Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' "

Volume 9, Book 83, Number 37:

I said, "By Allah, Allah's Apostle never killed anyone except in one of the following three situations: (1) A person who killed somebody unjustly, was killed (in Qisas,) (2) a married person who committed illegal sexual intercourse and (3) a man who fought against Allah and His Apostle and deserted Islam and became an apostate."

Volume 9, Book 84, Number 57:

Some Zanadiqa (atheists) were brought to 'Ali and he burnt them. The news of this event, reached Ibn 'Abbas who said, "If I had been in his place, I would not have burnt them, as Allah's Apostle forbade it, saying, 'Do not punish anybody with Allah's punishment (fire).' I would have killed them according to the statement of Allah's Apostle, 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"

Volume 9, Book 89, Number 271:

A man embraced Islam and then reverted back to Judaism. Mu'adh bin Jabal came and saw the man with Abu Musa. Mu'adh asked, "What is wrong with this (man)?" Abu Musa replied, "He embraced Islam and then reverted back to Judaism." Mu'adh said, "I will not sit down unless you kill him (as it is) the verdict of Allah and His Apostle

Volume 9, Book 84, Number 58:

There was a fettered man beside Abu Muisa. Mu'adh asked, "Who is this (man)?" Abu Muisa said, "He was a Jew and became a Muslim and then reverted back to Judaism." Then Abu Muisa requested Mu'adh to sit down but Mu'adh said, "I will not sit down till he has been killed. This is the judgment of Allah and His Apostle (for such cases) and repeated it thrice. Then Abu Musa ordered that the man be killed, and he was killed.

Even today, apostasy is punishable by death. Even in current times. After Muhammads death, apostasy was still punishable by death. During the various Islamic Caliphates, apostasy was punishable by death. Only in 1839, under the Ottoman Empire, with the Tanzimat reforms which was an bid to curb western agression was Apostasy attempted to be abolished. Although, in many parts of the Muslim world under the Ottoman rule such as North Africa and the Middle east, the death penalty for apostasy was still inforced. Jamaat-e-Islami Hind based in India also decreed that the penalty for apostasy was death. This was due to the scholarly works of Alqama ibn Qays (681–682), Sufyan al-Thawri(716-778), Muhammad ibn Ahmad ibn Abi Sahl Abu Bakr al-Sarakhsi, Abu al-Walid al-Baji all condoned the death penalty for apostasy. In 1978, ISLAMIC SCHOLAR, Abdullah al-Mishadd, Head of the Fatawa Council of Al-Azhr offically declared that apostasy is punishable by death.

Ibn Qudamah, an Islamic scholar, born 1147AD, wrote al-Mughni, said in 9:18 "The apostate should not be put to death until he has been asked to repent three times." This is the view of the majority of scholars, including ‘Umar, ‘Ali, ‘Ata’, al-Nakhaii, Maalik, al-Thawri, al-Awzaa’i, Ishaaq and others. Time should be allowed for the person to rethink the matter, and the best length of time is three days. - islamqa.com

so basically, the accused apostate is given 3 days to rethink his decision and if he still doesn't want to become/remain a Muslim he is sentenced to death.

Many Islamic scholars, ancient ones from Sufyan al-Thawr to quite modern scholars such as Abdullah al-Mishadd decree that apostasy is punishable by death.
Yes it's a silly religion. It is no exception to the rule.

If God doesn't exist...

... then maybe Gods do
... or maybe not.

Maybe we will never know because we don't even know what it means to be a "god".

If God doesn't exist...

then all of you robotic religious nuts are wasting your time & money, unless your stupidity makes you happy.
It's a hedonistic world.
:)

If God doesn't exist....are all those churches going to give your money back?

If God doesn't exist...

... then maybe Gods do
... or maybe not.

Maybe we will never know because we don't even know what it means to be a "god".

You must be a government school grad, huh?

Bet they never told you that our memorializing documents are based on the Bible.

Or this:
“52 of the 56 signers of the declaration and 50 to 52 of the 55 signers of the Constitution were orthodox Trinitarian Christians.” David Limbaugh

Maybe they said it like this:
Believers in the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost, or, as they would be known today, “an extremist Fundementalist hate group.”

Or, maybe they told you the truth and you're simply as dumb as asphalt.
Could be?

If God doesn't exist...

then all of you robotic religious nuts are wasting your time & money, unless your stupidity makes you happy.
It's a hedonistic world.

A truly objective sign of your mental disability is that you compare your view of religion with the Founder of this nation.....and imagine yours to be the correct view.

If God doesn't exist...

... then maybe Gods do
... or maybe not.

Bet they never told you that our memorializing documents are based on the Bible.

Or this:
“52 of the 56 signers of the declaration and 50 to 52 of the 55 signers of the Constitution were orthodox Trinitarian Christians.” David Limbaugh

Believers in the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost, or, as they would be known today, “an extremist Fundementalist hate group.”

Could be?
They also believed in slavery and the inferior status of women

If God doesn't exist...

... then maybe Gods do
... or maybe not.

Or this:

Could be?

Wadda dope.

The anti-Americanism didn't work for Bill's wife, but you'll keep riding that horse, huh?

I kinda like this quote:
"There is no king who has not had a slave among his ancestors, and no slave who has not had a king among his."
Helen Keller

If God doesn't exist...

... then maybe Gods do
... or maybe not.

Or this:

Could be?

Oh......and, you phonies who go on and on about slavery......don't forget to celebrate the Republican Party tomorrow: it's the anniversary of the 13th amendment going into effect (1865)....

"On December 18, the 13th Amendment was officially adopted into the Constitution..."
Slavery abolished in America - Dec 18, 1865 - HISTORY.com

....even though it put a stake through the heart of you racists....er, Democrats.

If God doesn't exist...

... then maybe Gods do
... or maybe not.

"They told you"? LOL.
I am not a dogmatic follower with a useless brain. I attended 5 public schools/college and a private university in the Ivy League. Learned critical thinking skills in rhetoric classes and philosophy & sciences.
The statesmen 200+ years ago were relatively ignorant, with some exception from Franklin, Paine, and Jefferson.
The Bible is 2,000 year-old trash when it comes to "God".
Are you another sucker that believes that old cultural shit has any modern use in epistemology?

If God doesn't exist...

... then maybe Gods do
... or maybe not.

"They told you"? LOL.
I am not a dogmatic follower with a useless brain. I attended 5 public schools/college and a private university in the Ivy League. Learned critical thinking skills in rhetoric classes and philosophy & sciences.
The statesmen 200+ years ago were relatively ignorant, with some exception from Franklin, Paine, and Jefferson.
Are you another sucker that believes that old cultural shit has any modern use in epistemology?

"...Learned critical thinking skills..."

Fact not in evidence.

Clearly you are no more than a boiler plate bigot.

If God doesn't exist...

... then maybe Gods do
... or maybe not.

"They told you"? LOL.
Fact not in evidence.
Let's see your evidence, or are you a brainless robot like you appear?

If God doesn't exist...

... then maybe Gods do
... or maybe not.

"They told you"? LOL.
Fact not in evidence.
Let's see your evidence, or are you a brainless robot like you appear?

Get ready for spamming. Nothing original from PC, just cutting and pasting other's opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back