If God doesn't exist...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You believe in only religions you approve of. Lol. How free is that?

You buy any load of crap Moslems shovel your way I suppose.
No. I recognize them as a crazy man made religion just like I do crazy Christians.

Your delusion vets you to do good things. So does theirs. Sometimes you get a nut and Christians always say the same thing Muslims do. "He doesn't represent our religion. If he were a true (insert religion) he wouldn't have done that.

Obviously you don't understand Islam. Probably never read the Koran.
Like the new or old testament it matters how you interpret.

And which koran? Are their multiple versions like their are bibles?

You haven't given any evidence against Islam I couldn't find on Christianity.

“Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.” — Bukhari 9.84.57

Show us in the Christian doctrine where it calls for the death of any Christian who leaves his religion.

No. I recognize them as a crazy man made religion just like I do crazy Christians.

Your delusion vets you to do good things. So does theirs. Sometimes you get a nut and Christians always say the same thing Muslims do. "He doesn't represent our religion. If he were a true (insert religion) he wouldn't have done that.

Im sure lots of Americans have read the Koran and seems like the consensus is that it's another " beautiful" religion. Is this how trump, Paul Ryan or Mitch McConnell feel?

Show us in the Christian doctrine where it calls for the death of any Christian who leaves his religion.
What are Republicans going to do? Show me what your party says about this. What do you suggest we do day one?

Did you see this?

"New York Times executive editor: 'We don't get religion'
The executive editor of The New York Times said in an interview this week that journalists at his publication, and elsewhere, have a hard time understanding religion and the role it plays in people's lives.

"I think that the New York-based — and Washington-based too, probably — media powerhouses don't quite get religion."
New York Times executive editor: 'We don't get religion'

Geee.....who knew?
Do you get Islam? Do you get Mormons? If you do explain.

I have no beef with the Mormons.

And...what makes you imagine (I almost said 'think') Islam is a religion?

1. "We believe in freedom of religion insofar as a religion teaches peace and love and the brotherhood of man. When someone uses the concept of religion to dominate other religions through force and coercion or to take over a nation, they you have to say, "My friend, that's not a religion."
Michael Savage

2. Admiral James “Ace” Lyons, Jr. (Ret.), the former commander in chief of the U.S. Pacific Fleet,".... until you recognize that Islam is a political movement masquerading as a religion, you’re never going to come to grips with it. And as far as a strategy – let me just conclude one thing, as I just had in my latest op-ed -- the Obama Administration has a strategy.”
“It’s very simple, any thinking American should be able to grasp,” said the admiral. “It’s anti-American, anti-Western, it’s pro-Islamic, it’s pro-Iranian, and pro-Muslim Brotherhood!”
http://cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-c...ategy-it-s-anti-american-pro-islamic-it-s-pro

3. 'Christians and Jews....the more devout, the less violent. Not so with Islam.' Bill Donohue

4. BTW.....can you name the only 'religion' that Barack Hussein Obama has stood up for, shielded from criticism, defended and advanced?
Shall I wait....?

5. And....you seem not to grasp this:
[President Recep Tayyip] Erdogan from Turkey said, ‘Islam is Islam. There are no modifiers [e.g., Islamic extremism]. Democracy is the train we ride to our ultimate objective.[ world domination.] It must be understood that Islam is a political movement masquerading as a religion. The Islamic movement will seize power as soon as it is able.
Obama’s distorted strategy

"And I don't care what savage says Islam is another religion."

I'll go with this:
"We believe in freedom of religion insofar as a religion teaches peace and love and the brotherhood of man. When someone uses the concept of religion to dominate other religions through force and coercion or to take over a nation, they you have to say, "My friend, that's not a religion."
Michael Savage

Unless you feel that serial killers are entitled to their freedom of expression.

And Muslims are much nicer than you guys. If you had to choose between getting your head chopped off or burning in hell for eternity I'll get the haircut

You're an imbecile....but I'm proud of you!

You have the energy to let everyone know it!!!!

Roger Scruton writes in "The West and the Rest"
"Perhaps not unexpected, as the West offers freedoms unheard of in Islamic countries, 70% of the world's refugees are Muslims fleeing from places where their religion is the official doctrine. They flee to the West, for opportunity, and personal safety, as well as said freedom.

But...the oddity is that, while settling in the West, many of these refugees begin to develop a hatred for their new home...and plan to take revenge on it with only its final destruction as the fitting punishment.
Even less understandable, those Muslims who settle and assimilate often have children, brought up in the West, yet identify as opposition to it, and desire its annihilation."

In this thread I recount 93......ninety-three...... Islamist plots and successful attacks, on the homeland:

President Pinocchio on Terrorism

93!

Check it out, you imbecile!

It is a manual of war.

Im sure lots of Americans have read the Koran and seems like the consensus is that it's another " beautiful" religion. Is this how trump, Paul Ryan or Mitch McConnell feel?

Wrong. The more (true) Americans learn about Islam the more they hate it - and for damned good reason.

It is a manual of war.

Not unlike that other book of hate: Mein Kampf.

What do Muslims say about that passage from the Koran?

About apostasy?

First of all it matters not how a few Moslems "interpret" the doctrine. The doctrine is the word of their god. Secondly, most Moslems agree with the penalty for apostasy. Thirdly it's not a passage from the Koran but from the second most authentic book in the Islamic doctrine.

Do you get Islam? Do you get Mormons? If you do explain.

1. "We believe in freedom of religion insofar as a religion teaches peace and love and the brotherhood of man. When someone uses the concept of religion to dominate other religions through force and coercion or to take over a nation, they you have to say, "My friend, that's not a religion."
Michael Savage

2. Admiral James “Ace” Lyons, Jr. (Ret.), the former commander in chief of the U.S. Pacific Fleet,".... until you recognize that Islam is a political movement masquerading as a religion, you’re never going to come to grips with it. And as far as a strategy – let me just conclude one thing, as I just had in my latest op-ed -- the Obama Administration has a strategy.”
“It’s very simple, any thinking American should be able to grasp,” said the admiral. “It’s anti-American, anti-Western, it’s pro-Islamic, it’s pro-Iranian, and pro-Muslim Brotherhood!”
http://cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-c...ategy-it-s-anti-american-pro-islamic-it-s-pro

3. 'Christians and Jews....the more devout, the less violent. Not so with Islam.' Bill Donohue

4. BTW.....can you name the only 'religion' that Barack Hussein Obama has stood up for, shielded from criticism, defended and advanced?
Shall I wait....?

[President Recep Tayyip] Erdogan from Turkey said, ‘Islam is Islam. There are no modifiers [e.g., Islamic extremism]. Democracy is the train we ride to our ultimate objective.[ world domination.] It must be understood that Islam is a political movement masquerading as a religion. The Islamic movement will seize power as soon as it is able.

I'll go with this:
"We believe in freedom of religion insofar as a religion teaches peace and love and the brotherhood of man. When someone uses the concept of religion to dominate other religions through force and coercion or to take over a nation, they you have to say, "My friend, that's not a religion."
Michael Savage

Unless you feel that serial killers are entitled to their freedom of expression.

And Muslims are much nicer than you guys. If you had to choose between getting your head chopped off or burning in hell for eternity I'll get the haircut

"Perhaps not unexpected, as the West offers freedoms unheard of in Islamic countries, 70% of the world's refugees are Muslims fleeing from places where their religion is the official doctrine. They flee to the West, for opportunity, and personal safety, as well as said freedom.

But...the oddity is that, while settling in the West, many of these refugees begin to develop a hatred for their new home...and plan to take revenge on it with only its final destruction as the fitting punishment.
Even less understandable, those Muslims who settle and assimilate often have children, brought up in the West, yet identify as opposition to it, and desire its annihilation."

In this thread I recount 93......ninety-three...... Islamist plots and successful attacks, on the homeland:

93!

93 in how many years? Dillan roof shot and killed 8 black people to start a race war. We should take out all kkk. Or, why haven't we? Seems like the same laws must be protecting both groups.

I agree no more immigrants but what about the people here now? It does take a few generations for any immigrant to truly assimilate and Muslims a few more. All we can do is stop letting more in and spy on suspected terrorists covertly and nip that shit in the butt

Wrong. The more (true) Americans learn about Islam the more they hate it - and for damned good reason.
If any of what you say is true Republicans should address this while they have the power.

They would love to use religion to divide us. Any Muslim who voted for trump or didn't vote gets what they deserve

Michael Savage

Shall I wait....?

I'll go with this:
Michael Savage

93!

93 in how many years? Dillan roof shot and killed 8 black people to start a race war. We should take out all kkk. Or, why haven't we? Seems like the same laws must be protecting both groups.

I agree no more immigrants but what about the people here now? It does take a few generations for any immigrant to truly assimilate and Muslims a few more. All we can do is stop letting more in and spy on suspected terrorists covertly and nip that shit in the butt

1. 93 during Obama's term in office.
"On Tuesday, President Barack Obama stated that “Over [the] last eight years, no foreign terrorist organization has successfully planned and executed an attack on our homeland.”
Talk about something actually deserving of being labeled as “fake news.”

Imbeciles believe him, don't they.
Raise your paw.

2. I spent a great deal of time posting all 93.
They are re-education for imbeciles.....your calling.
Now....get to that thread post haste.

What are Republicans going to do? Show me what your party says about this. What do you suggest we do day one?

I've gone into this in another thread. The Solution

What do Muslims say about that passage from the Koran?

About apostasy?

First of all it matters not how a few Moslems "interpret" the doctrine. The doctrine is the word of their god. Secondly, most Moslems agree with the penalty for apostasy. Thirdly it's not a passage from the Koran but from the second most authentic book in the Islamic doctrine.

So it's not in the Koran.

Lots of Christians cherry pick too.

What do you suggest we tell Islam go take that out or they can no longer qualify as a religion? They should edit their holy books like we did ours

Michael Savage

Shall I wait....?

I'll go with this:
Michael Savage

93!

"It does take a few generations for any immigrant to truly assimilate and Muslims a few more."
Gads....You are an imbecile....

The only hope for you is seppuku.

I'll go with this:
Michael Savage

93!

1. 93 during Obama's term in office.
"On Tuesday, President Barack Obama stated that “Over [the] last eight years, no foreign terrorist organization has successfully planned and executed an attack on our homeland.”
Talk about something actually deserving of being labeled as “fake news.”

Imbeciles believe him, don't they.
Raise your paw.

2. I spent a great deal of time posting all 93.
They are re-education for imbeciles.....your calling.
Now....get to that thread post haste.
Ten lone wolf attacks a year. What are you going to do to the ten million innocent Muslim Americans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back