If God gave the Jews the Land of Israel...

PMW is a Site to justify European Jews stealing Palestinian land!!!

Says the Nazi.

Go take a look at Nazi ideology and how much land they stole from 1939 to 1945, and the 15 Million people they killed for being "undesirable".

The Nazi accuses the Jews of stealing land. Ha!

German war crimes - Wikipedia

The Palestinians are the indigenous people of the land. Ha !

Palestinians are Arab Muslims who have conquered and kept down the indigenous people from Asia Minor, to North Africa, to Europe.

Muslims like keeping the land stolen just as Germans did.

WWII happened because the Germans could not stand losing even one war, something they had not experienced before.

Unlike the Muslims who have won land, lost it, lost it again, and then lost some of it again.

But to lose to Jews......unforgivable !
15 million? Do you mean the Holohoax??? I can assure you that the Holocau$t is a Lie and a Fraud!!! Why else does an Historical event need Laws to prop it up?

Oh, ignorant one! The number of all people they killed in the concentration camps, etc was 15 Million, including 6 Million Jews.

Why does a Nazi need to defend what the Nazis did in WWII ?
Because Sadly the Holocau$t never happened it is wartime lies! Jewish soap is a Lie and so is Jewish Lampshades but people were hung at Nuremberg because of these Lies!!!

Remind yourself of the name you chose NAZIMick.

And remind yourself that there is a huge record,documents/photos/lists of people deported or killed)
of what the Nazis did during their control of Germany and invasions of other countries, very, very, very safe and sound.....for ALL to see.

Feast your eyes on the Nazi archives:

National Archives Holocaust Records - Fold3

https://www.loc.gov/rr/frd/Military_Law/pdf/NaziWarCrimes_Japanese-Records.pdf

Darkest atrocities of Nazis laid bare in secretly recorded conversations of German prisoners of war | Daily Mail Online

Combating Holocaust Denial: Evidence of the Holocaust presented at Nuremberg

Former Nazi Torture and Detention Sites Uncovered in Germany

Nazi holocaust documents found: 6,300 files discovered behind wall of Budapest apartment

Heinrich Himmler's war journals are discovered buried in an archive in Russia | Daily Mail Online

PMW is a Site to justify European Jews stealing Palestinian land!!!

Says the Nazi.

Go take a look at Nazi ideology and how much land they stole from 1939 to 1945, and the 15 Million people they killed for being "undesirable".

The Nazi accuses the Jews of stealing land. Ha!

German war crimes - Wikipedia

The Palestinians are the indigenous people of the land. Ha !

Palestinians are Arab Muslims who have conquered and kept down the indigenous people from Asia Minor, to North Africa, to Europe.

Muslims like keeping the land stolen just as Germans did.

WWII happened because the Germans could not stand losing even one war, something they had not experienced before.

Unlike the Muslims who have won land, lost it, lost it again, and then lost some of it again.

But to lose to Jews......unforgivable !
15 million? Do you mean the Holohoax??? I can assure you that the Holocau$t is a Lie and a Fraud!!! Why else does an Historical event need Laws to prop it up?

Oh, ignorant one! The number of all people they killed in the concentration camps, etc was 15 Million, including 6 Million Jews.

Why does a Nazi need to defend what the Nazis did in WWII ?
Because Sadly the Holocau$t never happened it is wartime lies! Jewish soap is a Lie and so is Jewish Lampshades but people were hung at Nuremberg because of these Lies!!!

Remind yourself of the name you chose NAZIMick.

And remind yourself that there is a huge record,documents/photos/lists of people deported or killed)
of what the Nazis did during their control of Germany and invasions of other countries, very, very, very safe and sound.....for ALL to see.

Feast your eyes on the Nazi archives:

National Archives Holocaust Records - Fold3

https://www.loc.gov/rr/frd/Military_Law/pdf/NaziWarCrimes_Japanese-Records.pdf

Darkest atrocities of Nazis laid bare in secretly recorded conversations of German prisoners of war | Daily Mail Online

Combating Holocaust Denial: Evidence of the Holocaust presented at Nuremberg

Former Nazi Torture and Detention Sites Uncovered in Germany

Nazi holocaust documents found: 6,300 files discovered behind wall of Budapest apartment

Heinrich Himmler's war journals are discovered buried in an archive in Russia | Daily Mail Online
This thread proves why "antizionism" is the new antisemitism.

louie888 this is the way you need to post. I think you're style is similar, but could learn a lot more from this guys' posting style. I wish you would emulate him. Please. Pretty please. Please do.

louie888 ? Please post just like this person from now on. Please.

louie888 this is the way you need to post. I think you're style is similar, but could learn a lot more from this guys' posting style. I wish you would emulate him. Please. Pretty please. Please do.

louie888 ? Please post just like this person from now on. Please.
Come on now louie888 you know you want to. Post like this guy did in this thread. Please? I am begging you. What, are you skeered?

Forum List

Back