🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If God is all powerful...

Thus proving your statement that you are agnostic was always a lie.
God can't be proven by science, when they can prove it come back, THEN I won't be agnostic anymore. :biggrin:
th

Science proves my God's existence every day.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

You have nothing, got it.

th

You have it reversed.

You have nothing and I have all the proof of God's existence.

*****CHUCKLE*****

So you can prove the god of the bible?

th

Are you going religion specific in your thread now?

Where have I ever stated that I was Christian?

*****CHUCKLE*****

Seems to me you are trying to assert that unless everything is perfect there can be no God.
No, I’m asking why god makes deformed babies.

th

Who are you to judge what's normal and what's deformed?

*****SMILE*****

There are kids born with cancer and in pain until they die. Why did god make them?

th

Why wouldn't God make them?

*****SMILE*****

That’s a stupid answer. If your god makes those people on purpose, he’s a fucking douchebag.

th

God is God who am I to question God's will or purpose?

After all he created douchebags who don't believe God exists when the proof is there for them to see.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Last edited:
A sentient, rational being,of course. What...is god a sensitive little baby now?
th

I'm positive that sensitive little babies are part of God also.

*****CHUCKLE*****

I'm positive you are an intellectually dishonest person who thinks god needs him as a human shield.

th

God doesn't require me as a shield to protect the proof of God's existence from mentally stunted individuals.

*****CHUCKLE*****

God doesn't require me as a shield
Apparently you think he does. I think this is because you think you are normal, and you are very sensitive amd excitable. Since you think you are normal, you unwittingly project these undesirable and embarrassing qualities onto your made up god.

Apparently you think he does. I think this is because you think you are normal, and you are very sensitive amd excitable. Since you think you are normal, you unwittingly project these undesirable and embarrassing qualities onto your made up god.

th

Do you require a puppy to hug?

*****CHUCKLE*****

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

I have one, thank you. I prefer real things, not delusions.

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

I have one, thank you. I prefer real things, not delusions.

th

My God's real. That puppy is a part of God. Need more proof?

*****CHUCKLE*****

God can't be proven by science, when they can prove it come back, THEN I won't be agnostic anymore. :biggrin:
th

*****CHUCKLE*****

th

You have it reversed.

*****CHUCKLE*****

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

So which god can you prove and then prove it.

No, I’m asking why god makes deformed babies.

th

*****SMILE*****

There are kids born with cancer and in pain until they die. Why did god make them?

th

*****SMILE*****

That’s a stupid answer. If your god makes those people on purpose, he’s a fucking douchebag.

th

After all he created douchebags who don't believe God exists when the proof is there for them to see.

*****CHUCKLE*****

God creates douchebags because we’re made in his image.

th

*****SMILE*****

th

*****SMILE*****

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

God creates douchebags because we’re made in his image.

Speak for yourself, moron.

Science (real science..not the garbage that the left spreads) absolutely 100 percent supports the existence of God.
No it doesn't, and what an absurd thing to say.

Of course it does.

And I'm not the only one who believes it.

"Pi is by no means the only unexplored number in the Chudnovskys’ inventory, but it is one that interests them very much. They wonder whether the digits contain a hidden rule, an as yet unseen architecture, close to the mind of God. "

"Maybe in the eyes of God pi looks perfect,” David said, standing in a corner of the room, his head and shoulders visible above towers of paper."

"In a manner of speaking, the mountains of pi looked to him as if they’d been molded by the hand of the Nameless One, Deus absconditus (the hidden God), but he couldn’t really express in words what he thought he saw and, to his great frustration, he couldn’t express it in the language of mathematics, either.

“Exploring pi is like exploring the universe,” David remarked.

The Mountains of Pi

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

th

You have it reversed.

*****CHUCKLE*****

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

So which god can you prove and then prove it.

th

Pantheist

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

Science (real science..not the garbage that the left spreads) absolutely 100 percent supports the existence of God.

Of course it does.

"Pi is by no means the only unexplored number in the Chudnovskys’ inventory, but it is one that interests them very much. They wonder whether the digits contain a hidden rule, an as yet unseen architecture, close to the mind of God. "

"Maybe in the eyes of God pi looks perfect,” David said, standing in a corner of the room, his head and shoulders visible above towers of paper."

"In a manner of speaking, the mountains of pi looked to him as if they’d been molded by the hand of the Nameless One, Deus absconditus (the hidden God), but he couldn’t really express in words what he thought he saw and, to his great frustration, he couldn’t express it in the language of mathematics, either.

The Mountains of Pi

Progs can't handle Pi. They want to pass a law to round it down to 3.

Of course it does.

The Mountains of Pi

Progs can't handle Pi. They want to pass a law to round it down to 3.
If they understood sufficiently, they would hate the fact that the mathematicians who are responsible for the Human Genome Project, and in fact, modern genetics were true, hardcore, Orthodox Christians...

Forum List

Back