If God is all powerful...

Science (real science..not the garbage that the left spreads) absolutely 100 percent supports the existence of God.
No it doesn't, and what an absurd thing to say.

Of course it does.

And I'm not the only one who believes it.

"Pi is by no means the only unexplored number in the Chudnovskys’ inventory, but it is one that interests them very much. They wonder whether the digits contain a hidden rule, an as yet unseen architecture, close to the mind of God. "

"Maybe in the eyes of God pi looks perfect,” David said, standing in a corner of the room, his head and shoulders visible above towers of paper."

"In a manner of speaking, the mountains of pi looked to him as if they’d been molded by the hand of the Nameless One, Deus absconditus (the hidden God), but he couldn’t really express in words what he thought he saw and, to his great frustration, he couldn’t express it in the language of mathematics, either.

“Exploring pi is like exploring the universe,” David remarked.

The Mountains of Pi

Progs can't handle Pi. They want to pass a law to round it down to 3.
If they understood sufficiently, they would hate the fact that the mathematicians who are responsible for the Human Genome Project, and in fact, modern genetics were true, hardcore, Orthodox Christians...
Why I'm the world would that bother anyone? Of one thing you can be certain: their faith did not inform their science in any way.

Science (real science..not the garbage that the left spreads) absolutely 100 percent supports the existence of God.
No it doesn't, and what an absurd thing to say.

Of course it does.

And I'm not the only one who believes it.

"Pi is by no means the only unexplored number in the Chudnovskys’ inventory, but it is one that interests them very much. They wonder whether the digits contain a hidden rule, an as yet unseen architecture, close to the mind of God. "

"Maybe in the eyes of God pi looks perfect,” David said, standing in a corner of the room, his head and shoulders visible above towers of paper."

"In a manner of speaking, the mountains of pi looked to him as if they’d been molded by the hand of the Nameless One, Deus absconditus (the hidden God), but he couldn’t really express in words what he thought he saw and, to his great frustration, he couldn’t express it in the language of mathematics, either.

“Exploring pi is like exploring the universe,” David remarked.

The Mountains of Pi

Progs can't handle Pi. They want to pass a law to round it down to 3.
If they understood sufficiently, they would hate the fact that the mathematicians who are responsible for the Human Genome Project, and in fact, modern genetics were true, hardcore, Orthodox Christians...
Why I'm the world would that bother anyone? Of one thing you can be certain: their faith did not inform their science in any way.
Their faith informs them in all things, obviously. Their statements frequently reference God and their faith and how it has moved them.

There are kids born with cancer and in pain until they die. Why did god make them?

th

Why wouldn't God make them?

*****SMILE*****

:)

That’s a stupid answer. If your god makes those people on purpose, he’s a fucking douchebag.

th

God is God who am I to question God's will or purpose?

After all he created douchebags who don't believe God exists when the proof is there for them to see.

*****CHUCKLE*****

God creates douchebags because we’re made in his image.

Speak for yourself, moron.

Then why does your god make deformed babies? Cancer? ...

You have nothing, got it.

th

You have it reversed.

You have nothing and I have all the proof of God's existence.

*****CHUCKLE*****

So you can prove the god of the bible?

th

Are you going religion specific in your thread now?

Where have I ever stated that I was Christian?

*****CHUCKLE*****

So which god can you prove and then prove it.

th

Pantheist

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

You can't prove that stupidity either.

th

*****SMILE*****

That’s a stupid answer. If your god makes those people on purpose, he’s a fucking douchebag.

th

After all he created douchebags who don't believe God exists when the proof is there for them to see.

*****CHUCKLE*****

I haven't said anything about the nature of God, bub.

You appear to believe that the highest state of perfection is a bland reality with no problems to solve, no tragedies to overcome, nothing to learn, no conflicts, no accidents...basically a void of nothing. (I can see how you would find that appealing).

If on the other hand, one considers that God made humans as conscious beings with free will, and that nature is a process of creation and destruction, then the fact that horrible things happen to good people is not disproof of God. We all have a spark within us to handle the tragedies of life in a spirit of grace.

The journey of how each person handles the human condition just may be God's way of understanding himself and his creation.

th

*****SMILE*****

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

You should read the bible for that information. It's all in there.

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

You appear to believe that the highest state of perfection is a bland reality with no problems to solve, no tragedies to overcome, nothing to learn, no conflicts, no accidents...basically a void of nothing. (I can see how you would find that appealing).

If on the other hand, one considers that God made humans as conscious beings with free will, and that nature is a process of creation and destruction, then the fact that horrible things happen to good people is not disproof of God. We all have a spark within us to handle the tragedies of life in a spirit of grace.

The journey of how each person handles the human condition just may be God's way of understanding himself and his creation.

Hardship and pain is how we learn.
Our lives here are just a flash in God's eternity. The pain we suffer here will fall away in the hereafter and God's plan reflects that. Yes children suffer and die..and then they go to be with God forever and live in joy and light forever and the pain is a distant memory. People on earth are tempered by pain and suffering...unfortunately it is the only way we learn.

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

Mankind is tempered by pain and suffering. Our lives here are just a flash in our eternal being.

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

- It's all in there.

there is no reason to read the bible for an honest person when what it says that everyone is a sinner and believed by those that read it, they are the problem that festers in our society as its mindless negativity.

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

- It's all in there.

there is no reason to read the bible for an honest person when what it says that everyone is a sinner and believed by those that read it, they are the problem that festers in our society as its mindless negativity.

It is well worth reading the Bible if one is not a Christian. It is one of the most influential books in the world, an historical record, and contains foundational values upon which Western Civilization developed and thrived.

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

- It's all in there.

I'm sorry, but nobody is interested in your opinion about a collection of works you have never read. Nobody will ever take your *deep thoughts* on Christianity or the bible seriously if you haven't read it.

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

Actually, in Christian myths, the higher state of perfection is called heaven, so accept your shit lot in life because you’ll be rewarded when you’re dead.

- It's all in there.

It is well worth reading the Bible if one is not a Christian. It is one of the most influential books in the world, an historical record, and contains foundational values upon which Western Civilization developed and thrived.

the 4th century christian bible is ascribed by people that aqueous as hopeless sinners rather than solving their problems and being responsible for their own lives as the true means for the reward of life in the Everlasting.

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

Actually, in Christian myths, the higher state of perfection is called heaven, so accept your shit lot in life because you’ll be rewarded when you’re dead.

We are rewarded on earth as well.

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

God explains why he makes painful cancers?

- It's all in there.

the 4th century christian bible is ascribed by people that aqueous as hopeless sinners rather than solving their problems and being responsible for their own lives as the true means for the reward of life in the Everlasting.
Or so you've heard.
Since you haven't read it yourself, your commentary is meaningless.

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

Thank you for your concern, but I am quite happy with my lot in life.

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

God explains why he makes painful cancers?

You should read it and find out. That's what a smart person would do.

- It's all in there.

It’s a historical record of a worldwide flood that hasn’t been proven?

We are rewarded on earth as well.
With cancer?

Forum List

Back