🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If Hillary Had A Civil Lawsuit Filed Against Her Now Alleging She Raped A 13-Year Old..

If Hillary had a lawsuit pending right now accusing her of rape of a 13 year old

• It would be BURNING UP the airwaves. There'd be talk of nothing else.

• The emails & Benghazi would be more important and dominate the news.

• Not sure.

• It would be fair to attack Hillary about, but not Donald Trump.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yeah.......funny how this comes out and the main stream democrat media doesn't leap all over it.......had it any merit they would have buried Trump with it........and yet...nothing.....

They did however bury the 3 allegations of Rape against bill clinton and the sexual assaults by at least 12 women...that we know of.........
No, I think the Trump camp has threatened the Hillary camp (and the media she owns) "if you talk about this, we'll talk about Bill". And probably Trump knows some shit about Bill.

But still, the public needs to know either way. Hillary at least does not have a sexual assault case of a minor formally lodged against her and going forward in the court.

BTW, this case has merit. If it didn't, the judge would've dismissed it already. But he hasn't and the 1st pretrial conference is scheduled for October, 2016...bumped out from September 9th I guess on some procedural technicality.

You would say, has she been convicted yet? Nothing to see here. Close thread.
Not without reading the affidavits first and seeing if the court had dismissed it or if it was going forward on merit. Because I'm lukewarm on Hillary as you know, a little on the cooler side actually. And if I thought the person I was casting my vote for might have a good shot at being found a child molestor within their first year of Office, I'd vote differently.

P.S. seriously the democrat underground? Lmao that's your link? Jesus dude

Yes, they can cross link scrbd too. Are you saying a website would be falsely displaying documents impersonating a judge online? Or do you suppose that's what the judge actually said in his order?
Maybe he should hire Hillary to defend him. Since she lied and got a child molester back out on the streets. Then laughed about it. You will vote for that. The allegations were thrown out of court already. Looks like a set up against Trump.

Maybe he should hire Hillary to defend him. Since she lied and got a child molester back out on the streets. Then laughed about it. You will vote for that. The allegations were thrown out of court already. Looks like a set up against Trump.

You think you have a "gotcha" moment? I think it would be hilarious if Hillary defended Trump. I mean, it's never going to happen; but I agree with you that two wrongs don't make a right. It's just that one of these wrongs is an actual real lawsuit pending, still viable and apparently with merit against Donald Trump. And in Hillary's case she was just doing what lawyers are required by the Bar to do or else they lose their license to practice.

You think you have a "gotcha" moment? I think it would be hilarious if Hillary defended Trump. I mean, it's never going to happen; but I agree with you that two wrongs don't make a right. It's just that one of these wrongs is an actual real lawsuit pending, still viable and apparently with merit against Donald Trump. And in Hillary's case she was just doing what lawyers are required by the Bar to do or else they lose their license to practice.

Why would it never happen? Jesus Christ they are friends...

upload_2016-9-11_13-4-17.jpeg

^^ Because they're running against each other in a political race? Yes, I know, they're friends: (Hidden message "Bill did the same things Trump did!). Which is just blackmail for talking about what Trump allegedly did to this girl.

Maybe you remember that the photo of the Clintons chumming with Trump was one I also posted and did a thread about? Your going at this all wrong. This is about who we elect as our leaders. I'm loyal to neither camp. Unless you're stumping for Puff the Magic Johnson?..

To lie about the little girls reputation to do it. That's evil.

Yes, it is evil. And, lawyers are evil when they attack people they know are not deserving of it in order to collect their fee and abide by Bar rules that say "defend your client no matter what"..

But that still doesn't erase that there's a lawsuit pending about Trump allegedly pinning a 13 year old down, raping her and taking her virginity, then slapping her in the face and telling her if she tells anyone she and her family will be hurt or even killed... If such charges or allegations are brought against Hillary, by all means, post them here.

Yes, it is evil. And, lawyers are evil when they attack people they know are not deserving of it in order to collect their fee and abide by Bar rules that say "defend your client no matter what"..

But that still doesn't erase that there's a lawsuit pending about Trump allegedly pinning a 13 year old down, raping her and taking her virginity, then slapping her in the face and telling her if she tells anyone she and her family will be hurt or even killed... If such charges or allegations are brought against Hillary, by all means, post them here.
Like you say about Hillary, it's an accusation, not a prosecution.

Hillary does have a civil lawsuit against her, filed by the patents of the men Hillary let needlessly die, parents Hillary lied to then called liars.

OK, since we're playing let's pretend, what if Trump collapsed(and this is something that actually happened)? What would you say about his health?

Remember when Bush choked on a pretzel?

She'd copy an insanity plea and it would be over in seconds. Might not even have to fake a seizure on the stand to walk......no.........be carried out.

The reason why these rape allegations aren't getting any traction is that everyone knows they are phony.

The reason why these rape allegations aren't getting any traction is that everyone knows they are phony.

Everyone except the judge apparently. And probably Trump's ex wife who accused him of similarly violent rape in a formal legal deposition; and a business associate who said Trump threw her up against a wall and started forcibly groping her. And all the accusations and one conviction for Trump's co-defendant Jeffrey Epstein, who now is a registered sex offender for soliciting a minor for sex....

Except all that..Yeah, they're probably "phony"..

Speaking of Civil Lawsuits, I hear since Hillary's legal team failed to meet the deadline to file ANY paperwork in response to the law suit filed against her by the families of the victims she allowed to needlessly die in Benghazi, that means she all but concedes defeat...or should I say 'surrender'.

Everyone except the judge apparently. And probably Trump's ex wife who accused him of similarly violent rape in a formal legal deposition; and a business associate who said Trump threw her up against a wall and started forcibly groping her. And all the accusations and one conviction for Trump's co-defendant Jeffrey Epstein, who now is a registered sex offender for soliciting a minor for sex....

Except all that..Yeah, they're probably "phony"..

Ivana Trump already said her rape allegations were phony.

^^ Ivana Trump said she was raped, she actually used the word "rape". Then she recanted later after *someone* got through to her and changed it to some garbage like "rough sex that I didn't want at the time". In other words, rape.

Speaking of Civil Lawsuits, I hear since Hillary's legal team failed to meet the deadline to file ANY paperwork in response to the law suit filed against her by the families of the victims she allowed to needlessly die in Benghazi, that means she all but concedes defeat...or should I say 'surrender'.
Unless Hillary herself shot and killed those four men in "Death-to America-ville, The Middle East", their case doesn't have a chance. Hillary in no way shape or form could've prevented the terrorists from accessing those men. What about other men who have been killed in the ME? Will we have a trial on each and every single attack on Americans in the ME to figure out which public official stateside "is responsible"? Or will we accept that if you're American and head off to that side of the world to live and work, you'd better have a nice life insurance policy for your wife and kids back home as beneficiaries?

Get real. Now if there were witnesses, like in the Donald-rape allegations, that saw Hillary brandishing an assault rifle, blowing away the four men in Benghazi herself, and then yelling to anyone around "don't say anything to anyone about this or you're next!!"....then...yeah...then we'd have a lawsuit for sure. But as it stands, the two actions aren't even remotely similar.

What I want Julian Assange to do in the interest of fairness, if he's going to attack Hillary soon, is get a hold of the copy of the letter defendants Trump and Epstein had to submit to the court September 2nd, 2016. It's around somewhere and I'd like to see it.

Probably because nothing to it, if it was legit he would have found it.
It was ordered by the court to be submitted by September 2! A court order is as legitimate as it gets.

*********** Sep 15: Doe vs. Donald J. Trump: Parties to appear in court 4 status conference (GD 16) - Democratic Underground

DONALD J. TRUMP and JEFFREY E. EPSTEIN,

Defendants.

RONNIE ABRAMS, United States District Judge:

USDC-SDNY
DOC#:
DATE FILED: 6/30/2016
No. 16-CV-4642 (RA)
ORDER AND NOTICE OF INITIAL CONFERENCE

It is hereby:

ORDERED that counsel for all parties appear for an initial status conference on

September 9, 2016 at 3:15 p.m. in Courtroom 1506 of the U.S. District
Court for the Southern District of New York, 40 Foley Square, New York,
New York.IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that, by September 2, 2016, the parties
jointly submit to the

Court a proposed case management plan and scheduling order."

All parties must also submit a letter to the court:

IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that, by September 2, 2016, the parties submit a joint letter, not to exceed five (5) pages, providing the following information in separate paragraphs:

1.A brief description of the nature of the action and the principal defenses thereto;

2. A brief explanation of why jurisdiction and venue lie in this Court. If any party is a corporation, the letter shall state both the place of incorporation and the principal place of business. If any party is a partnership, limited partnership, limited liability company or trust, the letter shall state the citizenship of each of the entity's members, shareholders, partners and/or trustees;

3. A brief description of all contemplated and/or outstanding motions and how such motions may affect scheduling in this matter;

4. A brief description of any discovery that has already taken place, and/or that which will be necessary for the parties to engage in meaningful settlement negotiations;

5. A brief description of prior settlement discussions (without disclosing the parties' offers or settlement positions) and the prospect of settlement;

6. The estimated length of trial; and

7. Any other information that the parties believe may assist the Court in advancing the case to settlement or trial, including, but not limited to, a description of any dispositive issue or novel issue raised by the case.

IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that, by September 2, 2016, the parties jointly submit to the
Court a proposed case management plan and scheduling order. A template for the order is
available at U.S. District Court • Southern District of New York. The status letter and the proposed case
management plan should be filed electronically on ECF, consistent with Section 13 .1 of the
Court's Electronic Case Filing (ECF) Rules & Instructions, available at
http://www.nysd.uscourts.gov/ecf/ecf_rules _ 080113 .pdf.
Plaintiff is ordered to serve Defendants with a copy of this order and to file an affidavit
on ECF certifying that such service has been effectuated.
SO ORDERED.
Dated: June 30, 2016
New York, New York
Ronnie Abrams
United States District Judge

You mad bro that no one cares?

Well I wouldn't call Judge Ronnie Abrams, United States District Judge "no one"....

Forum List

Back