🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If Hillary Had A Civil Lawsuit Filed Against Her Now Alleging She Raped A 13-Year Old..

If Hillary had a lawsuit pending right now accusing her of rape of a 13 year old

• It would be BURNING UP the airwaves. There'd be talk of nothing else.

• The emails & Benghazi would be more important and dominate the news.

• Not sure.

• It would be fair to attack Hillary about, but not Donald Trump.

Results are only viewable after voting.
According to the Right, Bill Clinton is a rapist because he was accused of rape.

That makes Trump a rapist unless you think the Right is collectively full of shit.

She'd copy an insanity plea and it would be over in seconds. Might not even have to fake a seizure on the stand to walk......no.........be carried out.
Except this thread is about the Donald, not Hillary.
You started the thread about Hitlery, and now you say it isn't about Hitlery? Try being consistent...
It's actually about Donald. What we would say about Hillary if Donald's lawsuit was hers.

She'd copy an insanity plea and it would be over in seconds. Might not even have to fake a seizure on the stand to walk......no.........be carried out.
Except this thread is about the Donald, not Hillary.
You started the thread about Hitlery, and now you say it isn't about Hitlery? Try being consistent...
It's actually about Donald. What we would say about Hillary if Donald's lawsuit was hers.
You, being part of the HDF (Hillary Defense Force) would defend her to the last. I doubt there's anything she could do that would cause you not to vote for her.

EMAILS!! BENGHAZI!! THE CLINTON FOUNDATION!!!!!!!

But what if Hillary had a lawsuit currently filed in a civil court against her just now alleging she raped a 13 year old? And her co-defendant was a convicted child molestor? Think we'd hear more about that than the emails or Benghazi?

Trump's Attorney Ordered To Appear In Court Friday Sept. 9 On Rape Allegations Against Trump

Nah she just gets rapists off by blaming the victim whether the victim is 12 or the rapist is her husband.

You, being part of the HDF (Hillary Defense Force) would defend her to the last. I doubt there's anything she could do that would cause you not to vote for her.
What? Yeah, actually lately she's back on the "if you object to the cult of LGBT you're a homophobe" rant. So now I'm once again finding myself questioning voting for her and certainly for any dem Congressional candidate. I've had my limit with that crap.

Forum List

Back