If Hillary Had Won the Economy Would Be 7/24 News

Single cherry picked stat aside, Obama had much better economy than Bush Sr. and Jr.

What good is posting 3%+ growth if you are follwing it up with a recesision? Obama was one of very few presidents to post consistent growth throughout two terms and not hand of a recession.

By increasing the debt by $30,000 per living soul in the USA.

Yea, he was an economic fucking genius.
He turned our economy around after a recession; he did not simply help the rich get richer, and put it on the Peoples' tab.
What exactly did Obama do?
He had to spend a lot of money to get even a weak recovery going for the right wing to take credit for, ten years later.
Oh, so Obama’s claim to fame is adding trillions to the deficit. How come economists say now that Porkulus was a flop?

"a flop"? No, what economists say is that while it's tough to track dollars as they move through the economy, 870 Billion dollars does not simply DISAPEAR as you rightwingers seem to imagine. It creates economic activity and jobs in short to mid term, ESPECIALLY in a recessionary economy.

There is disagreement about the extent of the growth Stimulus caused 2009-2014, but there is no disagreement that it caused growth.

cbpp-20120902-unemploymentarra.jpg

Obama could have given every PERSON in the USA, roughly 330 million, a check for $30,000.

We would probably ALL be better off.

He turned our economy around after a recession; he did not simply help the rich get richer, and put it on the Peoples' tab.
He had to spend a lot of money to get even a weak recovery going for the right wing to take credit for, ten years later.
Oh, so Obama’s claim to fame is adding trillions to the deficit. How come economists say now that Porkulus was a flop?

"a flop"? No, what economists say is that while it's tough to track dollars spent 870 Billion dollars does not simply DISAPEAR as you rightwingers seem to imagine. It creates economic activity and jobs in short to mid term, ESPECIALLY in a recessionary economy.

cbpp-20120902-unemploymentarra.jpg
Flop.
Four straight years of +8% unemployment which would have been much higher had so many not given up and left the workforce.

https://nypost.com/2012/01/29/how-the-800b-stimulus-failed/

turning our economy around. just read the charts.

are those same economists lauding Your guys' deficit spending?
Slowest economic recovery in history. Reagan was getting a million jobs a month, Obama was lucky to see 50,000.
The Labor Department did not count the striking workers as employed in Augustbecause they weren’t drawing a paycheck. But the jobs they had on Aug. 6, 1983, were waiting for them when they settled at the end of the month.

The claim that 1.1 million new jobs were added in a single month has been debunked before, as recently as January 2015.--https://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/apr/06/george-will/no-reagan-did-not-oversee-creation-1-million-jobs-/

Obama is the only President in history to never obtain a 3% annual GDP.
Even the ones who died in their first term.
So suck it up, buttercup.

Single cherry picked stat aside, Obama had much better economy than Bush Sr. and Jr.

What good is posting 3%+ growth if you are follwing it up with a recesision? Obama was one of very few presidents to post consistent growth throughout two terms and not hand of a recession.

What a crock. You really believe that crap, huh.
every chart says it.
Oh, for sure. Yep.

Obama could have given every PERSON in the USA, roughly 330 million, a check for $30,000.

That comes out to ten trillion dollars, Stimulus, which was most of Obama's un-financed fiscal policy was less than 10% of that.

10-10-12bud_rev2-28-13-f1.jpg

So the only way to give everyone 30,000 was for United States to DEFAULT on it's obligations, which would be a total fucking disaster like most of your half baked economic theories.

Dummy, that comes out to ten billion dollars, Stimulus, which was most of Obama's un-financed fiscal policy was less than 10% of that.

So the only way to give everyone 30,000 was for United States to DEFAULT on it's obligations, which would be a total fucking disaster like most of your half baked theories.

ugh...

330,000,000*$30,000 is $10 trillion.

Are you using common core or some other cvnty liberal math?

Come on, man. Up your game. You are embarassing the shit out of yourself.

Dummy, that comes out to ten billion dollars, Stimulus, which was most of Obama's un-financed fiscal policy was less than 10% of that.

So the only way to give everyone 30,000 was for United States to DEFAULT on it's obligations, which would be a total fucking disaster like most of your half baked theories.

ugh...

I meant trillion dummy (post edited) and the rest of what I said is clearly based on that.

ugh...

I meant trillion dummy (post edited) and the rest of what I said is clearly based on that.

Whatever point you were trying to make was lost in your shitty math acmuen.

My point was 100% correct.

Try not to be an arrogant prick while you are failing simple math.

ugh...

WTF? Idiot, there was no mathetical error, I meant to type trillion but instead wrote "billion", the rest of my post clearly talks about the effects of government failing to pay trillions in obligations, not relatively insignificant 10 billion.

Result would be a default and yes if that happens we would be WAY worse off.

ugh...

WTF? Idiot, there was no mathetical error, I meant to type trillion but instead wrote "billion", the rest of my post clearly talks about the effects of government failing to pay it's obligations, not relatively insignificant 10 billion.

Just stop it.

Obama increased the debt by $10 trillion.

That's $30,000 per living soul in Ameerica.

WE WOULD ALL HAVE BEEN BETTER OFF IF HE JUST GAVE EACH OF US A CHECK.

ugh...

WTF? Idiot, there was no mathetical error, I meant to type trillion but instead wrote "billion", the rest of my post clearly talks about the effects of government failing to pay it's obligations, not relatively insignificant 10 billion.

Just stop it.

Moron, 2009 budget proposed by Bush (who is not Obama last I checked) contained 1.3 Trillion dollar defict, out of which 400 billion was short fall in revenues due to recession. How exactly did "Obama" do that, and how exactly could Obama give people a check on that debt??

The only way to give away 10 trillion dollars was for Feds to NOT PAY on it's OBLIGATIONS, thereby defaulting.

Obama spent 870 Billion in stimulus, that was pretty much the entire extent of his spending.

...she would not be for simply tax cuts for the rich and expecting the Rich, to bailout the rest of us.

ugh...

Just stop it.

Moron, 2009 budget proposed by Bush (who is not Obama last I checked) contained 1.3 Trillion dollar defict, out of which 400 billion was short fall in revenues due to recession. How exactly did "Obama" do that, and how exactly could Obama give people a check on that debt??
You so mad.

Common Core has failed you.

Maybe when you get into the 6th grade, you will learn significant figures.

As we posted many times before all the data shows the Economy is way better under Democrats. The reason is, is because Democrats don’t try to strip out as much as they can from the economy to give to billionaires.
Democrats see all Americans as being important. Republicans will screw over there own bass just to give the super rich a tiny bit more money.

Notice when I say that Republicans do everything they can for the needy billionaires they don’t deny it?

Just stop it.

You so mad.

No it hasn’t. The problem is Republicans repeat the same lies over and over again until they believe it.

Just stop it.

You so mad.

No it hasn’t. The problem is Republicans repeat the same lies over and over again until they believe it.

Like Kavanugh is a rapist?

Just stop it.

You so mad.

...you just said exactly nothing.

How about a nice hot cup of shut the fuck up if you can't actually respond?

Just stop it.

You so mad.

Like Kavanugh is a rapist?
is it a Good thing, women are not really into equality and equal rights...and insist on their right to look for their new dp guy.

Just stop it.

You so mad.

...you just said exactly nothing.

How about a nice hot cup of shut the fuck up if you can't actually respond?

Commas represent "thousands" in Arabic numbers.

Here are some useful links for you.

Significant figures - Wikipedia

Significant Figures Calculator - Sig Fig - Omni

Commas in Numbers, Commas in Math

Forum List

Back