If Hillary is "so smart," why did she fail the DC Bar Exam??

nasa antarctic ice growth - Google Search

We have all these people telling us how smart Hillary is. Well, what went wrong here???

Click on the above. Don't know why it says antarctic, because it links you to Hillary failing the DC Bar Exam...

The media also claimed obama was a genius with an i.q. so high it was off the charts...........just media propaganda but they fooled a lot of people....obama's actual i.q. is lower than bush's.

why do people surrender their law licenses. Why did Obamas really lose their law licenses? Answer might surprise you.

Nixon surrendered two licenses after he left the White House: California and the Supreme Court. He tried to surrender his third license in New York State. The state Bar’s disciplinary agency disbarred him in July of 1976. It asked him to sign a statement that he was innocent of obstruction of justice. Not wanting to perjure himself, he refused.

Elizabeth Warren law license problem goes to Court

Why was former US President Bill Clinton disbarred from practicing law?
https://www.quora.com/Why-was-former-U-S-President-Bill-Clinton-disbarred-...
Quora
He agreed to a suspension of his AR license to practice law in 2001: > In April [2001], ... Is it fair to hold Hillary Clinton accountable for policies that Bill Clinton ...
Does Hillary Still Have Her Law License? | Peter Francis Geraci Law ...
https://peterfrancisgeracilaw.com/2015/10/23/does-hillary-still-have-her-law-license/
Oct 23, 2015 - Did Democratic Presidential Candidate Hillary Clinton lose her law license? Nationally known consumer bankruptcy attorney Peter Francis ...
Hillary Hopes You've Forgotten - Have You? - Rense.com
www.rense.com/general80/hopes.htm
Hillary Clinton has been telling America that she is the most qualified candidate for president based on ... ...And Bill lost his law license for lying to the grand jury

i think michelle flopped too the first time, not uncomon.

barack:
In about early 1991, Respondent submitted his application to take the
Illinois bar exam, in which he attested that his answers to the
questions were true and correct. In the Character and Fitness section,
questions 18 and 19 included the following statement:

NOTE. In connection with your answer to questions 18 and 19, you are
advised that no statute, court order, or legal proceeding withholding
adjudication, expunging information from any record, sealing any
record, or purporting to authorize any person to deny the existence of
occurrence of any information or matter shall excuse less than full
disclosure of any information or matter otherwise required to be
disclosed herein. You must answer questions 18 and 19; the attachment
of letters from law enforcement agencies in lieu of an answer is not
acceptable. Information provided in response to one of the two
questions need not be reported in response to the other.

Bombshell Validated: Why Barack Soetoro And Michele Soetoro Lost Their Right To Practice Law In The United States!

Last edited:
why do people surrender their law licences.

Because an active memeber has requirements like yearly trainings n shit . She's not a practicing attorney, why do you care ?

And she didn't "surrender " her license . She deactivated it.

No worries, she'd be just a trophy President, riding on the coattails of her hubby...and she already said that the brains in their marriage will handle the economy.:D

No worries, she'd be just a trophy President, riding on the coattails of her hubby...and she already said that the brains in their marriage will handle the economy.:D
i hope there's another internet revolution/boom and no terrorism this time.

I didn't know passing the DC bar exam was a requirement??to become President??

Gee for Being called, old, ugly, stupid, a killer, blah, blah, blah, why do so many have such a HUGE fascination of Hillary Clinton????

Too many assholes with Hillary derangement syndrome..

Failing the Bar on the first attempt does not mean you're stupid. The following link reveals 14 famous people people who failed the bar the first time but managed to achieve great success. The list includes Franklin D. Roosevelt, John F. Kennedy, Jr. and Benjamin Cardoza, former Supreme Court justice.

14 Famous People Who Failed The Bar

A lot of students from very good law schools fail the bar the first time. Of course, some state bar exams are more difficult than others.

“Limiting oneself to just ABA-accredited schools, bar pass rates for first-time test-takers range from 60 percent (California, which is low for numerous reasons beyond just its being a difficult exam) to the upper-80s (numerous states). So every year, you have 10-40% of test-takers failing the bar on their first try, depending on jurisdiction. Within this group, anywhere from 30-70% pass on the second try.”

How many law school graduates are not able to pass the bar exam? - Quora

I took a practice bar examination and thought I aced it. I was shocked to find out I failed miserably. That woke me up and I put a lot of hours studying in preparation for the actual test. My studies paid off and I passed the bar (Florida) the first time. For all you out there who have never taken the bar, let me tell you it is grueling. In February of this year, only 58 percent of law school graduates passed the Florida bar. Here are the results for individual law schools in the state (make sure you go to page 2).

Florida Bar Results Are In… And Most Of The Law Schools Did Terribly

Passing any Bar is hard. And some, I know the NY one does, grade on a curve. That means it's not just what you know, but what you know compared to the other people taking it that time.

Dc has one of the hardest bar exams because they resent outsiders swooping in with thier fancy law talking degrees .

Forum List

Back