If Hillary left a baby in a hot car and it died...would "lack of intent" be the excuse???

You can let this thread die. Or better yet go back to discussing Trump University.
Of the Marxist left would love that, but too fucking bad, loser.

You do realize that your posts on the internet will never disappear, right?

It's summer. It was 110 degrees here today. We see these tragic stories every year of parents leaving babies in hot cars and they die.

In that crime....intent isn't needed either. Parents are often charged. Mere negligence.

Would Hillary skate on that one too???

Thats the rigged DC system folks. If Jane Nobody did it...she goes to jail. If Hillary does it....or Jeb or Ryan or Pelosi, just plug in a DC elitist....they skate free.

Okay, so what's the "baby" you are using in your poorly constructed analogy?

The thing is, Jane Nobody wouldn't go to jail. Because even Comey admitted NO PROSECUTOR WOULD FILE CHARGES on something this petty.

Um....A LOT OF PEOPLE have and would go to jail over this. They just arrested a Navy member recently for nearly the exact same thing...he stored classified into on a server in his house.

Military members and federal agents being arrested for this...is not uncommon.

If Hillary left a baby in a hot car and it died...would "lack of intent" be the excuse???

it would be enough for the dupes

I knew the drama queens were going to come out after this one, but this analogy takes the cake.

No. This analogy is spot on.

Some laws DON'T NEED INTENT to result in charges. Why? Because the end result is so bad....they can't allow ignorance to be a valid excuse.

Child neglect via carelessness is one. You leave a baby in a car and it dies....you're probably being charged. Otherwise....people who don't want their kid anymore could just say "ooops". Libs would call it a car based abortion. But it's not legal.

Same here. Hillary did the equivalent of leaving classified national security info in the back seat of a hot car insecure in a Moscow parking lot.

That fact that Clinton is considered an acceptable candidate out out of a hundred + million people who could run is disturbing. Not sure she would crack the top 80 million in a legit election.
It's not 100+ million. Under 66 million voted for Obama in 2012. Less than 126 million voted at all in 2012. I expect the turn out in 2016 to be even less.

Who knows, but the lib sycophants wouldn't care about that either....

It would morph into being caused by global warming by day 2, by day 3 it would be a faux scandal, and by the weekend they'd be jeering at anyone that brought it up.

That fact that Clinton is considered an acceptable candidate out out of a hundred + million people who could run is disturbing. Not sure she would crack the top 80 million in a legit election.
It's not 100+ million. Under 66 million voted for Obama in 2012. Less than 126 million voted at all in 2012. I expect the turn out in 2016 to be even less.

well I'm just considering those who are eligible to run (not sure the number) , not those who actually vote.

well I'm just considering those who are eligible to run (not sure the number) , not those who actually vote.
Those who don't vote are invisible. Who gives a flying fuck what they think?

Benghazi!
Remember Bush's deleted emails? Or like Alberto Gonzales do you not recall that far back?
Looks like the liberals are primed and ready.

It only took them two replies to change the subject to REPUBLICANS!!! REPUBLICANS!!!

Benghazi!
Remember Bush's deleted emails? Or like Alberto Gonzales do you not recall that far back?
Looks like the liberals are primed and ready.

It only took them two replies to change the subject to REPUBLICANS!!! REPUBLICANS!!!
Now that no charges can we get back to the issues? Dump trump at the convention? What Senate seats are in jeopardy?

Those who don't vote are invisible. Who gives a flying fuck what they think?

I care what they think so far as if they can or will run

We should have record turnout. People are going to show up to make sure trump won't win.

Republicans will get their typical 45% of the vote. Republicans may stay home maybe?

We should have record turnout. People are going to show up to make sure trump won't win.

Republicans will get their typical 45% of the vote. Republicans may stay home maybe?
Given how many Americans loathe both candidates, the only record I see being set is for low turnout.

It's summer. It was 110 degrees here today. We see these tragic stories every year of parents leaving babies in hot cars and they die.

In that crime....intent isn't needed either. Parents are often charged. Mere negligence.

Thats the rigged DC system folks. If Jane Nobody did it...she goes to jail. If Hillary does it....or Jeb or Ryan or Pelosi, just plug in a DC elitist....they skate free.

pathetic excuse for a thread. :cuckoo:
Excuse me ma'am.

Had I have done half of what she had I would be in Leavenworth Kansas doing hard labor.

Pathetic excuse for corruption.
Even more pathetic is to find it acceptable. From either party.

But that is OK with you.

Because Colin had an AOL account and closed it, all his emails were erased. So he had nothing to turn over to the government. But that's OK.

There are laws that do not require intent. Why? Because the result is so bad....they can't allow "didn't know" to be a legal excuse.

Like....leaving an infant in a car in 105 degree heat. Or.....leaving classified national security material out for enemies to be able to access.

So....apparently if Hillary left a baby in a car in July in Texas....and it died....her excuse would be "oops". And...it would be enough to escape accountability. Again.

"Ignorance of the law is no excuse."

Especially at her level of authority.

Reports are appearing that FBI personnel involved in the investigation are not happy with Comey's interference. This is not over.

Were they involved in the investigation?

This is there answer for you:

I know there will be intense public debate in the wake of this recommendation, as there was throughout this investigation. What I can assure the American people is that this investigation was done competently, honestly, and independently. No outside influence of any kind was brought to bear.

I know there were many opinions expressed by people who were not part of the investigation—including people in government—but none of that mattered to us. Opinions are irrelevant, and they were all uninformed by insight into our investigation, because we did the investigation the right way. Only facts matter, and the FBI found them here in an entirely apolitical and professional way. I couldn’t be prouder to be part of this organization.

So you're trying to compare the death of an infant, to workplace blunders--LOL

Did you ever make a mistake in your life (at work) and get thrown in jail or prosecuted over that mistake? It could have been a King Kong mistake costing 100's of thousands of dollars to fix, at your employers expense, and no law enforcement came in and put you in handcuffs. There was no special investigator or FBI called in to investigate. Why?

Because you meant no harm and you didn't intend to do harm. You may have even unknowingly broken company rules and or protocol, but it didn't break any "criminal" laws, & it's nothing you'll get arrested or prosecuted for. And that's what intent is.

If you did it deliberately, with intent to do harm, and that can be proven, then the scenario changes to criminal or civil charges.

ufonotcomingback.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back