If Hillary left a baby in a hot car and it died...would "lack of intent" be the excuse???

She did remove it asshole...she put it on a server outside of the State Department ......that is a felony....all by itself. And she destroyed material as well....

Uh, no, she didn't remove it, other people sent her stuff that was clearly NOT marked as classified and much of it wouldn't have been obviously so. You know, like drone strikes in Pakistan the government is calling classified even though everyone knows we are doing it.

Hey Bucs.....its all good brother.......wait'll you get a load of the ads this fall from Trump. Side by sides of Comey statements yesterday and Crooked Hill statements from earlier. You'll see them about 450,000 times....of her shooting herself in the eye with bald face ones!!! Put this sorry episode behind you and look forward........the 10% who don't know dick about this will be tuning in around September and get to see the pants suit in all its glory!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::up: My guess is the lead in will be a nice Nixon shot......it'll be classic!!:funnyface:

image.jpeg
Thanks....you make bashing your stupid liberal ass easy, and endlessly entertaining....

So your idea of bashing is making a completely irrelevent point that is easily refuted by a simple google search on the facts?

Wait, I think we found your mascot.

day_04___black_knight_by_cajunpyro.png

You make a great jackass....:lol:

It's summer. It was 110 degrees here today. We see these tragic stories every year of parents leaving babies in hot cars and they die.

In that crime....intent isn't needed either. Parents are often charged. Mere negligence.

Would Hillary skate on that one too???

Thats the rigged DC system folks. If Jane Nobody did it...she goes to jail. If Hillary does it....or Jeb or Ryan or Pelosi, just plug in a DC elitist....they skate free.

Yes, that is usually how it works

If a parent accidentally leaves a child in a car they are not prosecuted for murder because there is no intent

It's summer. It was 110 degrees here today. We see these tragic stories every year of parents leaving babies in hot cars and they die.

In that crime....intent isn't needed either. Parents are often charged. Mere negligence.

Thats the rigged DC system folks. If Jane Nobody did it...she goes to jail. If Hillary does it....or Jeb or Ryan or Pelosi, just plug in a DC elitist....they skate free.

For more legal expertise on this topic,

contact the law offices of Buc, Blather, and Hokum...

c4e3ec9b6941566ea6cfbbff66df68ae.jpg

Wasn't that the Bob Dole year? That's why voter turnout was low.
Do you know how partisan it looks every time a LWer always blames the Right for everything? Can't you even consider the possibility that at least some of the public were tired of the Liar-in-Chief?

If a parent accidentally leaves a child in a car they are not prosecuted for murder because there is no intent
Father accused of leaving child in car charged with murder; Bond denied
A father has been charged with murder in the death of his 2-year-old child after he allegedly left the toddler in a hot car for eight hours.

Police said Justin Ross Harris, 34, was supposed to drop the child off at daycare, but forgot. He then drove to work at Home Depot around 9 a.m. Wednesday and left the toddler in the car. It wasn't until Harris left work and started driving home that he looked in the backseat and saw the child still strapped in the car seat and unresponsive.

I love to watch RWNJs fail at analogies.

A father has been charged with murder in the death of his 2-year-old child after he allegedly left the toddler in a hot car for eight hours.

Police said Justin Ross Harris, 34, was supposed to drop the child off at daycare, but forgot. He then drove to work at Home Depot around 9 a.m. Wednesday and left the toddler in the car. It wasn't until Harris left work and started driving home that he looked in the backseat and saw the child still strapped in the car seat and unresponsive.

But wait....there's more

The Justin Ross Harris hot-car-death case: What to know - CNN.com

Investigators found Harris made online searches in the days before Cooper's death related directly to babies in hot cars, and one search for "how to survive prison."

pathetic excuse for a thread. :cuckoo:
Excuse me ma'am.

Had I have done half of what she had I would be in Leavenworth Kansas doing hard labor.

Pathetic excuse for corruption.
Even more pathetic is to find it acceptable. From either party.

But that is OK with you.
If you had been investigated half as much as she had with no charges..........

Excuse me ma'am.

Had I have done half of what she had I would be in Leavenworth Kansas doing hard labor.

Pathetic excuse for corruption.
Even more pathetic is to find it acceptable. From either party.

But that is OK with you.
If you had been investigated half as much as she had with no charges..........

Funny you say that. If any of us had done what she did....we'd be in jail.

You were in the Navy. If you had a private home server...and were caught sending classified shit to and from that server....then tried to delete it all....then lied and lied and lied about it.....you'd be in jail Bodecea. YOU know that.

Oh my you would say Hillary was innocent, screw the child. Your kind are sick.

I like watching fascist

I love watching you fascist LWNJs fail at everything....:lol:

Okay, so what's the "baby" you are using in your poorly constructed analogy?

The thing is, Jane Nobody wouldn't go to jail. Because even Comey admitted NO PROSECUTOR WOULD FILE CHARGES on something this petty.
Oh bullshit a petty person would go to jail, but not Clinton. Get your head out of your ass. More than likely Putin has our classified and top secret info. You're a traitor just like Hillary.

Just for the record, how many of you are aware that Hillary Clinton did not kill a baby with a hot car?

Seriously?

Benghazi!
Remember Bush's deleted emails? Or like Alberto Gonzales do you not recall that far back?
Looks like the liberals are primed and ready.

It only took them two replies to change the subject to REPUBLICANS!!! REPUBLICANS!!!
Now that no charges can we get back to the issues? Dump trump at the convention? What Senate seats are in jeopardy?
Trump can use this to his advantage. You do realize that if Clinton applied for a top secret position. She wouldn't pass the clearance, right? But being a Clinton, you don't care.

Because Colin had an AOL account and closed it, all his emails were erased. So he had nothing to turn over to the government. But that's OK.
If it's true, put him in jail. See how easy that is?

Forum List

Back