If Hillary wins say GOOD-BYE to your firearms

If you cared about your guns, you shouldn't have nominated Trump

The Supreme Court is gone

Trump is the ONLY major candidate who supports our ABSOLUTE right to bear arms.

Hillary will double or triple the inmate population - those who will resist her fascistic gun laws.

Hillary will double or triple the inmate population - those who will resist her fascistic gun laws.

Republicans had 17 candidates, four of which were capable of beating Hillary
They chose Trump....assuring a Hillary victory and a liberal court for the next 25 years

Looksed like radical conservatives really showed them

If Hillary wins and scrap the 2nd, I'm hiding my guns.

I know I know
"Duhhhh, You Are no longer a law abiding citizen!!"

Well, only a fool is!

I doubt they would do a door to door confiscation. Cops won't enforce it and military isn't trained for that even if some were to go along. I think what would happen is they impose registration, with fees of course. Probably ban or limit ammo or tax it sky high. Then jack up registration fees until few pay it. Then any time they want an individual they can pile on the charges.

I used to not think that would be possible but the masses are so dumbed down they would eat shit if the government told them it was candy.

They chose Trump....assuring a Hillary victory and a liberal court for the next 25 years

There is still plenty of time for conservatives to PRIORITIZE and redeem themselves.

I doubt they would do a door to door confiscation. Cops won't enforce it and military isn't trained for that even if some were to go along. I think what would happen is they impose registration, with fees of course. Probably ban or limit ammo or tax it sky high. Then jack up registration fees until few pay it. Then any time they want an individual they can pile on the charges.

I used to not think that would be possible but the masses are so dumbed down they would eat shit if the government told them it was candy.

Incarcerate a few holdouts and the rest of the gun owners will meekly submit

There is still plenty of time for conservatives to PRIORITIZE and redeem themselves.

They do not play well with others....they are doomed

They do not play well with others....they are doomed

Here is your idol admitting that her intention is to ABOLISH our right to bear firearms.

Looks like you are doomed Contu.....

Maybe you shouldn't have nominated Losin' Donald

Looks like you are doomed Contu.....

Maybe you shouldn't have nominated Losin' Donald

No, stupid fuck WE are doomed.

The Constitution which protects your rights was fought for and adopted by CLASSICAL LIBERALS who wanted to protect all Americans.

Remember folks, if Killary wins they will take as a MANDATE to Amend the right to bear arms for a lawful purpose.

They will do it by claiming that Americans NEVER had an individual right to bear arms.

WAKE UP AND VOTE.

Remember folks, if Killary wins they will take as a MANDATE to Amend the right to bear arms for a lawful purpose.

They will do it by claiming that Americans NEVER had an individual right to bear arms.

WAKE UP AND VOTE.

You are aware what it takes to amend to the Constitution?

Guns will be more fun to own if they are made to be illegal. Take my switchblade, for example. The thing would be boring unless it was restricted. And remember how fun it was to drink beer when you were a teenager? The fact that the law said no, made even better!

Guns will be more fun to own if they are made to be illegal. Take my switchblade, for example. The thing would be boring unless it was restricted. And remember how fun it was to drink beer when you were a teenager? The fact that the law said no, made even better!

The amount of Americans in prison will increase tenfold.

WAKE UP AND VOTE.

Not when corrupt "justices" are presiding.

Read the dissent in Heller - the motherfuckers are going to claim that Americans NEVER HAD AN INDIVIDUAL RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS

WAKE UP AND VOTE.

Are you aware what it takes to interpret the constitution?

For a lib regressive with a wild imagination, not much.

Let me remind you folks, the right to bear arms to defend our lives is the MOST Basic of all rights

The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic; since it offers a strong moral check against the usurpation and arbitrary power of rulers; and will generally, even if these are successful in the first instance, enable the people to resist and triumph over them.

Joseph Story
Supreme Court Justice
Tell us where either Hillary or Obama ever said such a thing.

Forum List

Back