If Hillary wins say GOOD-BYE to your firearms

No gun nuts, you will not lose your guns
With 300 million of them out there, you will always have access

You just may not have access to the gun of your choice as quickly as you like

Yes......and when people like you were democrats during Jim Crow....you were completely okay with Poll Taxes...because blacks could vote...they just had to pay a tax to do it.....and with Literacy Tests....because blacks could still vote...they just had to pass a little test..........

What a fucking retard

You have 4 "justices" claiming that Heller announced a new right - one more fascist justice and they become a majority.

What, you stupid son of a bitch , will prevent them from reversing Heller?

Why don't you read their dissent then repost?

/

Wow. This is awesome.

Okay, I'll play. Please explain how a reversal of Heller means Clinton can come and take your guns. I eagerly await your legal brilliance to splain it to us. :lol:

According to the story the dissenters have concocted, only those who are members of a militia have a right to bear arms.

And when has Hillary, the woman you're making your focus of your regurgetated conspiracy from 2008, said that only the militia has a right to bear arms?

Hillary has said that states and cities should have the authority to enact common sense gun regulation. You're literally ignoring Hillary in your recycled conspiracy about Hillary.

You're using the woman as a canvas for your verbatim conspiracy batshit, just swapping out the name 'Obama' from 2008 and every year since that your ilk have been bleating this same, tired nonsense.

Chelsea Clinton: Post-Scalia Supreme Court will be open to gun control

Blame Chelsea

Quote the part about gun seizures, rube. More specifically, quote the justice who affirms the constitutionality of gun seizures.

By the way, the big fonts won't fool anyone but your fellow rubes. It's a sure sign you know you are cornered.

Moron.......we understand how it works.....you assholes pretend to be stupid......

Hilary will appoint one left wing judge and then the anti gun mayors and governors will start passing more and more restrictions on gun owners......towns will pass bans on guns....like Melrose Park here in Illinois.....it will go to the Supreme Court and will be upheld.....so every little town or major city will pass laws banning guns...which will no longer be protected as an individual right because Heller...and MacDonald will be overturned...........then the magazine limits will be made Constitutional......until a town passes a law banning Semi automatic hand guns...then those will go.....and eventually they will get to revolvers that hold 6 bullets.....

Then.....they will either have the Lawful Commerce in Arms Act repealed if they get control of congress....or they will have the left wing Supreme Court have it declared unConstitutional....then they will go after the gun makers.....some gang banger will kill another gang banger and the dead banger's family will sue Smith And Wesson.........for the gun that was stolen and used by someone who could not legally buy, own or carry the gun.....and then suit after suit will be filed against gun makers........

She will then start adding taxes and fees to owning guns...and more regulations at the federal level regarding training and safe storage...increasing costs, and time and penalties for non compliance......and then those will go to the court and they will be declared Constitutional by her rubber stamp court.........

Then......a state or town or city will attack Concealed and or open carry of a gun in public.....that will go to hilary's court and will be made Constittuional.....and towns will ban carrying a gun for self defense....

Then they will go after Stand your Ground laws at the Supreme court....and then anyone using a gun to protect themselves will be at severe risk of felony conviction and prison time...........

And then like Europe......hunting shot guns will be the sole weapon available...to the rich and politically connected......

That is how they are going to do it assholes...

The democrats understand boiling the Frog...they are experts at it........

Last edited:
Heller will not be revisited, much less overturned.
The court considers it settled law, like abortion.

Sorry to disagree with you....it is only settled law for Justices who respect Precedent........left wing judges will not do that...they have already made rumblings about wanting another shot at Heller......

So you and your ilk were comically and ineptly wrong in 2008 and when you squealed like little conspiracy piglets that 'if Obama wins, say goodbye to your firearms'?
No one has the slightest doubt that Hillary will enact as many restriction on guns as politically possible.
Not even you.

Gun bans are not gun seizures, rubes!

OBAMAZ HILLAREEZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ! BUY MOAR!

:lol:

The NWO Globalist Elites can't tolerate an armed Citizenry. Mind you, these are the same despicable assholes who routinely arm brutal thugs all over the world. So they don't have any problem with firearms and murder. They only have a problem with Citizens having firearms. Clinton represents the NWO Elite. She is coming for the guns. Period, end of story.

The NWO Globalist Elites can't tolerate an armed Citizenry. Mind you, these are the same despicable assholes who routinely arm brutal thugs all over the world. So they don't have any problem with firearms and murder. They only have a problem with Citizens having firearms. Clinton represents the NWO Elite. She is coming for the guns. Period, end of story.
Ipse dixit, period.

You retards don't even have the integrity to admit you were wrong about Obama seizing guns, and now you are back in line for a refill of your piss cups.

Why do you do that? Why? Don't you know how STUPID you look?

Ipse dixit, period.

She's a Globalist Elite Gun Grabber. The People will have to stand up and defend their rights. It is what it is.

Ipse dixit, period.

She's a Globalist Elite Gun Grabber. The People will have to stand up and defend their rights. It is what it is.
2w2ela8.jpg

Woo! That's some good piss, Jolene. I have gots to get me some more!

Ipse dixit, period.

2w2ela8.jpg

Spin for the corrupt witch and her rapist husband all you like. But they are pure evil. You sold your soul.

Ipse dixit, period.

2w2ela8.jpg

Where is Bill O'rongly and his red cup protest. That poor red cup needs rescuing and billy boy is the derp to do it.

Jesus, I am so going to laugh my ass off every time I bump this topic for the next eight years.

I wonder how long the gag will run after Clinton's election. How long can the rubes be strung along?

I'm betting for at least another eight years. The gun manufacturers and retailers of America are counting on that kind of stupidity and gullibility.

The dumb fucks are responsible for a spike in gun prices. Fucking, fucking, fucking idiot assholes.

Listen you miserable cum swallower.

After Hillary and SCOTUS attempt to confiscate our weapons the black market will keep us supplied.

Look at the situation in the civil war against drug users, drugs - cocaine, marihuana, heroin - are plentiful - even though the motherfuckers have been trying to ban them since 1914.

WE WILL NOT BE DISARMED.

If Hillary wins say GOOD-BYE to your firearms

There are two ways to alter the Constitution. One requires a two-thirds vote of Congress and then approval by three-fourths of the nation’s state legislatures. The other requires calling a constitutional convention and, again, approval by three-fourths of the states.

the op is full of shit ... :dunno:

Forum List

Back