If Hillary wins say GOOD-BYE to your firearms

Every election the NRA directs the chorus of ammosexuals in the same old song. Every four years the fear among the gun lovers is ginned up.

And every election comes and goes and nary a gun is lost.

Be afraid, ammosexuals, be very afraid. For fear is your 'happy place'.
cause of the supreme court you stupid fuck

Every election the NRA directs the chorus of ammosexuals in the same old song. Every four years the fear among the gun lovers is ginned up.

the SC alone is powerless, you stupid fuck.

LOL you fucking retard

LOL you fucking retard

got your ass handed to you huh ... that bout it?

That's in theory only.

But nowadays the SCOTUS has found out that it can amend the Constitution and get away with the intellectual dishonesty.

.They are criminals

Let's see...when Hillary wins, she will get to name four justices giving liberals a 6-3 advantage over the next 25 years

What will happen..

Roe v Wade will be solidified
Capital punishment will be outlawed as cruel and unusual
Gay rights will be codified
Heller will be "adjusted"
Citizens United will be reversed
Wonderful.
Don't look at me...you are the guys who insisted on Trump
You truly are a basket case.

Again. I don't support Trump.

Webb was my candidate.
Webb?

You might as well have supported Daffy Duck. But you will vote for Trump
Daffy Duck would be a better candidate than Hillary.

LOL you fucking retard

They make some stupid law or EO, its gets challenged, where does it go? I doubt that there is an author alive who. could use words to describe your stupidity

LOL you fucking retard

They make some stupid law or EO, its gets challenged, where does it go? I doubt that there is an author alive who. could use words to describe your stupidity

read the topic of the thread and dont hand me some stupid law deflection ... without a 2/3 state majority the SC can't pass a law and come get your god damn guns ....

every time there is any kind of fucking elction RW's start slobbering about the Dems are coming to get your guns ...

the only people who cant figure out that AIN'T gonna happen are the dumbass, end of the world, piss ant Reublicans.

take you for instance.

LOL you fucking retard

read the topic of the thread and dont hand me some stupid law deflection ... without a 2/3 state majority the SC can't pass a law and come get your god damn guns ....

every time there is any kind of fucking elction RW's start slobbering about the Dems are coming to get your guns ...

the only people who cant figure out that AIN'T gonna happen are the dumbass, end of the world, piss ant Reublicans.

take you for instance.
you are stupid as fuck. seriously

LOL you fucking retard

take you for instance.

considering NONE of the shit you post is true, I'll take that as a compliment.

LOL you fucking retard

take you for instance.

considering NONE of the shit you post is true, I'll take that as a compliment.
Its always funny when dumbfucks think they win in their own strawman arguments :lol:

If Hillary wins say GOOD-BYE to your firearms

There are two ways to alter the Constitution. One requires a two-thirds vote of Congress and then approval by three-fourths of the nation’s state legislatures. The other requires calling a constitutional convention and, again, approval by three-fourths of the states.

the op is full of shit ... :dunno:

Nope.......hilary's court rules that gun ownership is not an individual right, and that open and concealed carry are not contistutional.......then every left wing mayor, and town and city council start banning guns within city limits.......completely bypassing Congress..............and then gun owners will have to make a decision...get rid of their guns....or worry every time they call police that their guns may be found...and they will be arrested as felons..........

Let me remind you folks, the right to bear arms to defend our lives is the MOST Basic of all rights

The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic; since it offers a strong moral check against the usurpation and arbitrary power of rulers; and will generally, even if these are successful in the first instance, enable the people to resist and triumph over them.

Joseph Story
Supreme Court Justice
Too bad there is no patriotic drums,,, drumming you out behind you....

Let me remind you folks, the right to bear arms to defend our lives is the MOST Basic of all rights

The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic; since it offers a strong moral check against the usurpation and arbitrary power of rulers; and will generally, even if these are successful in the first instance, enable the people to resist and triumph over them.

Joseph Story
Supreme Court Justice
MjAxMi0xNzJlY2RjZjk5YTg0YmI3.png

Thread Topic - idiot fringe right talking point.

Thread OP - link to text that doesn't support Topic.

When, oh when did anyone come to take away your guns?

And are all ammosexuals so crude, boorish and low class, or are you the exception? The inclusion of "you stupid fuck" betrays a loathesome upbringing. Did Mommy feed you paint chips?

And are all ammosexuals so crude, boorish and low class, or are you the exception? The inclusion of "you stupid fuck" betrays a loathesome upbringing. Did Mommy feed you paint chips?
You are calling people ammosexuals, you stupid fuck. Do you even 'self awareness' bro?
Nobody took my guns. Nice strawman BTW.

You are calling people ammosexuals, you stupid fuck. Do you even 'self awareness' bro?
Do you keep guns to compensate for your lack of manners? A poor upbringing? A poor education?

Do you keep guns to compensate for your lack of manners? A poor upbringing? A poor education?
I don't have manners for willful morons. How do you know I have guns? Why do you keep going with this bullshit? I guess you are in the manufacturing business?

The fascistosexuals hate the freedom to bear arms. They love tyranny.

If you cared about your guns, you shouldn't have nominated Trump

The Supreme Court is gone

Forum List

Back