If I have to Put up with a Bazillion Trump aka neuveua Palin Threads ....

Who do you trust more?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 38 67.9%
  • Barrack Obama

Votes: 18 32.1%

• Total voters
Now, yes, the hospital prodcued his Certificate of Live Birth, but that is not a BC...

Yes...I know...they produced a certificate of live birth....one is the property of the hospital and the other is the property of the person...there is a big difference.

He's already produced his birth certificate. You people simply refuse to acknowledge it.

Just an FYI.....

If you were an employer and you were audited by the DoL and one of your employees had a file with an I-9 form and attasched to it was a Certificate of Live Birth and a state drivers license....you would be fined and forced to suspend that employee until he produced one of three things:

1) A valid US passport
2) A Birth Certificate with a raised seal
3) A letter from the department of state of birth confirming that there is a valid BC that corresponds with the hospital issued Certificate of Live Birth

So that being siad...he fooled the shit out of you....he produced nothing deemed by his OWN government that he heads up that is considered proof of citizenship.

Lol...I guess he sees you as just too stupid to know this. He fooled the shit out of ya.
Speaking of shitty fools, his CoLB with a raised seal was not produced by the HOSPITAL, as you foolishly state repeatedly, It was produced by the Hawaii State Department of Health, as the stamp on the back clearly shows.

birth_certificate_9.jpg

Whats missing from that BC that you used that the other two have? AN ACCEPTED BY REGISTRAR STAMP.

!!COLBNotAccepted.jpg

It's mindboggling that you have to rehash the same idiocy with idiots on a daily basis.

Face it, birthers are legitimately Crazy. In the mind, they are deranged.

Talk about being wilfully ignorant.

Besides the fact you're claiming that the Hospital issued the one Obama released, and the fact that the EYE WITNESSES OF HIM COMING OUT OF THE WOMB, THEMSELVES, THUS CERTIFY HIS HAWAIIAN BIRTH THUS BIRTHERS ARE RETARDED AGAIN, what more could you have? The travel ban to Pakistan in '81 that didn't really exist? Christ.

and the fact that the EYE WITNESSES OF HIM COMING OUT OF THE WOMB

Who was at obama's birth? Who are the witnesses?

Jarhead is claiming the COLB comes directly from the Hospital.

They'd be the direct eye-witnesses to any Hospital Birth. So, even if what he's saying is true, tee-hee, it still furthers the case that OBAMA WAS BORN IN HAWAII, DIPSHITS.
Wouldn't witnesses be something like those at a wedding? Say a couple elopes wouldn't they need witnesses? I don't the the offical of the wedding would count.

Talk about being wilfully ignorant.

Besides the fact you're claiming that the Hospital issued the one Obama released, and the fact that the EYE WITNESSES OF HIM COMING OUT OF THE WOMB, THEMSELVES, THUS CERTIFY HIS HAWAIIAN BIRTH THUS BIRTHERS ARE RETARDED AGAIN, what more could you have? The travel ban to Pakistan in '81 that didn't really exist? Christ.

and the fact that the EYE WITNESSES OF HIM COMING OUT OF THE WOMB

They'd be the direct eye-witnesses to any Hospital Birth. So, even if what he's saying is true, tee-hee, it still furthers the case that OBAMA WAS BORN IN HAWAII, DIPSHITS.
And all along I kept on saying that this had nothing to do with where he was born...

I rarely gve the whole birther thing a second thought...

But last Wednesday, during the DoL audit, I was told by the auditor that a CoLB is useless as it pertains to employment eligibility and I-9 compliance UNLESS it is accompanied by a letter from the department of state asserting that there is a correlating Birth Certificate.

And when I couple that with the Admins statement that the CoLB holds the exact amount of wieight as the BC.....I started to wonder why the admin was less than truthful about it...and it raised my eyebrows.

And GT...stop with the asshole comments...a CoLB is ISSUED by the hospital....IN ALL STATES...

You dont believe it, prove me wrong.

It's mindboggling that you have to rehash the same idiocy with idiots on a daily basis.

It's amazing that you will not accept the truth, and the truth is obama has not shown any real birth certificate.

And all along I kept on saying that this had nothing to do with where he was born...

But last Wednesday, during the DoL audit, I was told by the auditor that a CoLB is useless as it pertains to employment eligibility and I-9 compliance UNLESS it is accompanied by a letter from the department of state asserting that there is a correlating Birth Certificate.

And when I couple that with the Admins statement that the CoLB holds the exact amount of wieight as the BC.....I started to wonder why the admin was less than truthful about it...and it raised my eyebrows.

And GT...stop with the asshole comments...a CoLB is ISSUED by the hospital....IN ALL STATES...

You've BEEN PROVEN WRONG. All you need to do is look at geekaP'S post of the documents themselves, and then go ahead and independantly verify where he was wrong or fraudulent in the forms he posted.

The post unequivocally proves you wrong.

It's amazing that you will not accept the truth, and the truth is obama has not shown any real birth certificate.

There is one truth here: that you are a psychotic.

See how well Axelrod planned it?

Another example of how they play the game to create a divide amopngst the people.

No matter how you cut it, there is a valid debate over the CoLB...sure you may see those that refuse to accept it as stubborn....but since they requested to see a BC, it would have been so easy to show it and be done with it.

But no....he refused...he opted to show nothing and then the hospital opted to show the CoBL.....but still not what people wanted to see.

And now people like you are calling those people deranged.

If he showed the BC? You would not be bale to call them deranged.

Obama and his fucking games are pathetic and they are creating a bigger divide in this country than I have ever seen.

You've BEEN PROVEN WRONG. All you need to do is look at geekaP'S post of the documents themselves, and then go ahead and independantly verify where he was wrong or fraudulent in the forms he posted.

are you referring to the mutlple documents? Some called BC's and some called Certifications of live birth?

are you referring to the mutlple documents? Some called BC's and some called Certifications of live birth?

But ALL ISSUED FROM THE STATE, yes. Read them over, you'll see you were wrong.

Obama is not the loser in all of this.

You all are for not accepting his COLB which is in effect declaring grandiose conspiracy involving State Agencies, and oh....40 something years of planning.

Obama's not the idiot.

Are you aware, GT how you TOO were fooled by geekaps post?

Sure...he posted about...what/....maybe 7 documents.....some labelled as BC's and some labelled as CoLB...

So?

What does that show? I NEVER denied that CoLB existed...I know they do....

So posting them with a bunch of BC's does not mean that they are BC's....hell...I could post 4 passports and 3 drivers licenses and say they are all the same thing...

I mean...really....THAT is proof for me to accept the fact that the auditor from the DoL lied to me when he said a CoBL is not accepted by the DoL as a BC is accepted?

Sure...he posted about...what/....maybe 7 documents.....some labelled as BC's and some labelled as CoLB...

So?

So posting them with a bunch of BC's does not mean that they are BC's....hell...I could post 4 passports and 3 drivers licenses and say they are all the same thing...

I mean...really....THAT is proof for me to accept the fact that the auditor from the DoL lied to me when he said a CoBL is not accepted by the DoL as a BC is accepted?

No, posting COLB'S alone didn't prove you wrong.

POSTING THEM WITH THE STATE REGISTRAR'S SIGNATURES AND SEALS DOES, though.

So?

You were so easily fooled GT..

Read the bottom of the one from Virginia.

It asserts it is a valid copy of a document SUBMITTED TO the department......or something like that.

It was not issued by the state...it was submitted to.

Geekap did what he could...and he made an ass of you.

Well done.

You're a fucking idiot.

You want a different form, for validity, but that's verified by the same department verifying the forms he posted. You've turned fruitcake, honest to fucking god.

There is one truth here: that you are a psychotic.

No the truth is you will accept what the government says depending on whos in the white house no matter how many times the facts are shown to you.

So?

About that post with the differant BC. Did I mention the one shown as a North Carolina BC is not a North Carolina BC?

exact words..

...."reproduction or abstract filed WITH the Virginia Department of Health"

A CoBL is issued by the hospital and registered with the DoS or the DOH....

I have been sayiung that all long.

A BC is issued by the state.

THERE IS A DIFFERENCE...

LMAO...and Geekap didnt give a fuck that he was making an ass of you with his spin......

So?

You were so easily fooled GT..

Read the bottom of the one from Virginia.

It asserts it is a valid copy of a document SUBMITTED TO the department......or something like that.

It was not issued by the state...it was submitted to.

Geekap did what he could...and he made an ass of you.

Well done.

You read that Virginia form wrong, btw.

exact words..

...."reproduction or abstract filed WITH the Virginia Department of Health"

A CoBL is issued by the hospital and registered with the DoS or the DOH....

I have been sayiung that all long.

A BC is issued by the state.

THERE IS A DIFFERENCE...

LMAO...and Geekap didnt give a fuck that he was making an ass of you with his spin......

These forms, that say: COLB on the top? They're a COLB.

The issuers of these forms, are the State themselves, as indicated by the seal. Jesus christ.

Forum List

Back