If I have to Put up with a Bazillion Trump aka neuveua Palin Threads ....

Who do you trust more?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 38 67.9%
  • Barrack Obama

Votes: 18 32.1%

• Total voters
My point is....

A BC is issued by the state
A CoLB is issued by the hospital and REGISTERED with the state

WHo it is registered with at the state is irrelevant....the point is...one is a hospital document and the other is a state document.....being registered with the state does not make it a state document. It simply means the document is filed with the state....but it was ISSUED by the hospital.

There is a big difference./...you just refuse to care. SO be it.

This is all completely untrue. You're making this shit up as you go along, trying to hold on to your failed arguments.

Talk about being wilfully ignorant.

Besides the fact you're claiming that the Hospital issued the one Obama released, and the fact that the EYE WITNESSES OF HIM COMING OUT OF THE WOMB, THEMSELVES, THUS CERTIFY HIS HAWAIIAN BIRTH THUS BIRTHERS ARE RETARDED AGAIN, what more could you have? The travel ban to Pakistan in '81 that didn't really exist? Christ.

But it's Obama's fault. He should have been able to shut them up by now.

Besides the fact you're claiming that the Hospital issued the one Obama released, and the fact that the EYE WITNESSES OF HIM COMING OUT OF THE WOMB, THEMSELVES, THUS CERTIFY HIS HAWAIIAN BIRTH THUS BIRTHERS ARE RETARDED AGAIN, what more could you have? The travel ban to Pakistan in '81 that didn't really exist? Christ.

But it's Obama's fault. He should have been able to shut them up by now.

Yea, God Damned Obama for not schooling the Conspiracy-minded gullible on the issue of where he was born.

How fucking insulting .

Here are some state issued birth certificates that are entitled "Certificate of Live Birth" or "Certification of Birth" from various states.

Maryland:
Maryland%20Birth%20certificate.jpg

Virginia:
erika-atzl-nugent-va-birth-certificate.jpg

Ohio:
Ohio%20Birth%20Certificate.jpg

Pennsylvania (This is MY birth certificate):
birthcert1.jpg

Arkansas:
Arkanzas_birth_certificate_s.jpg

California:
0223091337_M_350_BirthCertificate.jpg

Montana (Certification of Vital Record):
Montana%20Birth%20Certificate.jpg

Delaware (Certification of Vital Record):
Delaware%20Birth%20Certificate.jpg

Illinois:
Illinois%20Birth%20Certificate_State%20Registrar.jpg

Louisiana:
Louisiana%20Birth%20Certificate.jpg

Arizona (Certification of Vital Record):
Arizona%20birth%20certificate.jpg

North Carolina (Certification of Vital Record):
North%20Carolina%20Birth%20Certificate_Register%20of%20Deeds.jpg

Washington:
Birth%20Certificate%20-%20Roger%20Plyer%2015%20Jun%201923.jpg

And finally, Hawaii:
birth_certificate_51.jpg

The North Carolina BC you used is a fake. Looks nothing like the one I have

My point is....

A CoLB is issued by the hospital and REGISTERED with the state

WHo it is registered with at the state is irrelevant....the point is...one is a hospital document and the other is a state document.....being registered with the state does not make it a state document. It simply means the document is filed with the state....but it was ISSUED by the hospital.

There is a big difference./...you just refuse to care. SO be it.

This is all completely untrue. You're making this shit up as you go along, trying to hold on to your failed arguments.

100% accurate.

A CoLB is issued by the hospital

Now...the following is regarding Florida....but it was the first example on line I could find:

In Florida, a "certificate of live birth" is the original certificate completed at the time of the child's birth. It is prepared by the hospital and includes the signatures of at least one of the parents and usually the physician or another witness to the birth. Once the "certificate of live birth" has been completed, it is sent to the Florida Office of Vital Statistics, who files the document and issues certified copies when requested. When ordering a Florida birth certificate, you can ask for a "photocopy certificate" - which is an exact photocopy of the original "certificate of live birth". They can only be ordered from the state office in Jacksonville, since that is where the actual certificate is stored.

A "Certification of Birth" also known as a "computer copy" is a document issued by the Florida Office of Vital Statistics that only includes some of the information from the original "certificate of live birth". It usually states only the name, sex, date of birth, place of birth, parents' names, and the state file number. These types of birth certificates are cheaper and can be purchased from any Vital Statistics office in the state of Florida (and each county has one).

Answers.com - Is a certificate of live birth the same as a birth certificate in Florida A friend may be adopted

Now...the following is regarding Florida....but it was the first example on line I could find:

THAT IS FLORIDA NOT HAWAII!! NOT ALL STATES DO THINGS THE WAY FLORIDA DOES, AND IF YOU GO BACK AND SEE MY FIRST COMMENTS YOU'D REMEMBER THAT I CLEARLY STATED THAT THIS WHOLE THING IS A FALLACIOUS EQUIVOCATION BETWEEN SEMANTICS USED IN ONE STATE VS SEMANTICS USED IN ANOTHER STATE!! There is no excuse for not comprehending this.

I have a North Carolina Birth Certificate do you?
Your image says register of deeds

I asked my question first. Do you think that your BC is the only style of BC that is issued anywhere in North Carolina?

Not to my 49 years of living here in North Carolina they have one standard BC. Do you have a North Carolina BC with your name printed on it?

I repeat yours says the department of DEEDS

Not to my 49 years of living here in North Carolina they have one standard BC.

So if you lost your birth certificate and had to replace it, you'd be reissued the same hand written form you posted? That's rather peculiar.

Do you have a North Carolina BC with your name printed on it?

Of course not, I've posted my BC. I was born in PA.

Since I'm not from NC, perhaps you can enlighten us as to what the Orange County department of Deeds does?

• Thanks
Reactions: idb
Not to my 49 years of living here in North Carolina they have one standard BC.

So if you lost your birth certificate and had to replace it, you'd be reissued the same hand written form you posted? That's rather peculiar.

Do you have a North Carolina BC with your name printed on it?

Of course not, I've posted my BC. I was born in PA.

Since I'm not from NC, perhaps you can enlighten us as to what the Orange County department of Deeds does?

I did they sent me the exact same thing I always had.

Since I'm not from NC, perhaps you can enlighten us as to what the Orange County department of Deeds does

They maintain proprety deeds deaths, marriage and birth records in that county. 1. point for you

Still that is not a BC from North Carolina.

Rubbish.

Hawaiian law does NOT prohibit access to the person named on the birth certificate.

What possible fucking reason could there be for a ridiculous law like that? :cuckoo:

Since I am calling bullshit on you, feel obligated to cite the "law" that says a person BORN in Hawaii can't legally obtain his own BIRTH CERTIFICATE.

And while you're at it, try to recall when the man was born and when the laws you seem to think now exist got "passed."

State law prohibits certain people to have access.

Title 19 Chapter 338 Section 18 of the Hawaiian Revised Statutes:

§338-18 Disclosure of records. (a) To protect the integrity of vital statistics records, to ensure their proper use, and to ensure the efficient and proper administration of the vital statistics system, it shall be unlawful for any person to permit inspection of, or to disclose information contained in vital statistics records, or to copy or issue a copy of all or part of any such record, except as authorized by this part or by rules adopted by the department of health.

http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/hrscurrent/Vol06_Ch0321-0344/HRS0338/HRS_0338-0017_0008.htm

Actually, your link goes to a preceding section.

The FULL section to which you cite says (except as snipped for the irrelevant crap at the end):

§338-18 Disclosure of records. (a) To protect the integrity of vital statistics records, to ensure their proper use, and to ensure the efficient and proper administration of the vital statistics system, it shall be unlawful for any person to permit inspection of, or to disclose information contained in vital statistics records, or to copy or issue a copy of all or part of any such record, except as authorized by this part or by rules adopted by the department of health.

(b) The department shall not permit inspection of public health statistics records, or issue a certified copy of any such record or part thereof, unless it is satisfied that the applicant has a direct and tangible interest in the record. The following persons shall be considered to have a direct and tangible interest in a public health statistics record:

(1) The registrant;

(2) The spouse of the registrant;

(3) A parent of the registrant;

(4) A descendant of the registrant;

(5) A person having a common ancestor with the registrant;

(6) A legal guardian of the registrant;

(7) A person or agency acting on behalf of the registrant;

(8) A personal representative of the registrant's estate;

(9) A person whose right to inspect or obtain a certified copy of the record is established by an order of a court of competent jurisdiction;

(10) Adoptive parents who have filed a petition for adoption and who need to determine the death of one or more of the prospective adopted child's natural or legal parents;

(11) A person who needs to determine the marital status of a former spouse in order to determine the payment of alimony;

(12) A person who needs to determine the death of a nonrelated co-owner of property purchased under a joint tenancy agreement; and

(13) A person who needs a death certificate for the determination of payments under a credit insurance policy.

(c) The department may permit the use [of] the data contained in public health statistical records for research purposes only, but no identifying use thereof shall be made.

(d) Index data consisting of name and sex of the registrant, type of vital event, and such other data as the director may authorize shall be made available to the public.

(e) The department may permit persons working on genealogy projects access to microfilm or other copies of vital records of events that occurred more than seventy-five years prior to the current year.

(f) Subject to this section, the department may direct its local agents to make a return upon filing of birth, death, and fetal death certificates with them, of certain data shown to federal, state, territorial, county, or municipal agencies. Payment by these agencies for these services may be made as the department shall direct.

(g) The department shall not issue a verification in lieu of a certified copy of any such record, or any part thereof, unless it is satisfied that the applicant requesting a verification is:

(1) A person who has a direct and tangible interest in the record but requests a verification in lieu of a certified copy;

So -- when read for what it actually says, and means, there is still no evidence of ANY law on the books in Hawaii that would prohibit President Obama from obtaining his OWN birth Certificate and using it in whatever damn fashion he jolly well pleases. An intermediate level Court agreed with MY analysis by the way in a suit filed by a guy you'd label a "birther." ROBERT v. JUSTICE (Haw. App., 2011) . The prohibition applies to the GOVERNMENT and to anybody EXCEPT those who have the requisite interest in the birth certificate, such as the person named ON the damn thing.

Defendants argued that Plaintiff's complaint to compel Defendants to grant Plaintiff access to President Obama's birth record failed to state a claim upon which relief could be granted because: (1) HRS §§ 338-18(b) prohibits Defendants from disclosing public health statistics records, which include birth records, unless the applicant is a person with a "direct and tangible interest" in the records;
excerpted from: ROBERT v. JUSTICE (Haw. App., 2011).

You can....

But we have NOT seen a valid passport issued prior to his hiring (or when he began work) and without it, a DL, SS and CLB are not enough to satisfy the requirements of the I-9.

I want to know why those were NOT required when he began work.

You and I would be fined if any of OUR employees did not produce that and we permitted them to work anyway.
FALSE
Remind me not to use your payroll company the next time I hire someone.
I realize you may 'store' this info but I actually have to fill this shit out a couple times a month.
All that is required is a Driver's License (or state ID) and a SS card.

A Squid proves a Jarhead wrong.....nothing new here. Keep moving..
:eusa_whistle:

You are correct....I stand ashamed....

However.....we are talking about legality to work.....but still neither of the above prove legal citizenship..

But whatever....I find it interesting that after 8 years of the POTUS lying, all of you are so trusting....especially in light of the Obama team claiming that a CoLB is as valid as a BC......this claim, in itself is false....and should make people wonder....at least enough to say to him "why did you mislead us as to the validity of a COLB"?

But you guys wont....why?

I appreciate ya being able to man up and admit you were wrong.
:cool:
For the record, I am a "right-wing nut-job".
I also avoid bullshit, though, and that's how I view all this Burfer crap
:D

Trump will not run for president but he will be able to say things that need to be said and he is definitely not politically correct.

Now, yes, the hospital prodcued his Certificate of Live Birth, but that is not a BC...

the hospital did not have nor did it produce obama's birth certificate.

Yes...I know...they produced a certificate of live birth....one is the property of the hospital and the other is the property of the person...there is a big difference.

Furthermoe, why do they continue to say that he produced his Certificate of Live birth when, in fact, he did not, but the hospital did...

But no one wants to address this with me?

He's already produced his birth certificate. You people simply refuse to acknowledge it.

Just an FYI.....

If you were an employer and you were audited by the DoL and one of your employees had a file with an I-9 form and attasched to it was a Certificate of Live Birth and a state drivers license....you would be fined and forced to suspend that employee until he produced one of three things:

1) A valid US passport
2) A Birth Certificate with a raised seal
3) A letter from the department of state of birth confirming that there is a valid BC that corresponds with the hospital issued Certificate of Live Birth

So that being siad...he fooled the shit out of you....he produced nothing deemed by his OWN government that he heads up that is considered proof of citizenship.

Lol...I guess he sees you as just too stupid to know this. He fooled the shit out of ya.
Speaking of shitty fools, his CoLB with a raised seal was not produced by the HOSPITAL, as you foolishly state repeatedly, It was produced by the Hawaii State Department of Health, as the stamp on the back clearly shows.

birth_certificate_9.jpg

and the fact that the EYE WITNESSES OF HIM COMING OUT OF THE WOMB

Who was at obama's birth? Who are the witnesses?

and the fact that the EYE WITNESSES OF HIM COMING OUT OF THE WOMB

Who was at obama's birth? Who are the witnesses?

Jarhead is claiming the COLB comes directly from the Hospital.

They'd be the direct eye-witnesses to any Hospital Birth. So, even if what he's saying is true, tee-hee, it still furthers the case that OBAMA WAS BORN IN HAWAII, DIPSHITS.

Forum List

Back