If I have to Put up with a Bazillion Trump aka neuveua Palin Threads ....

Who do you trust more?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 38 67.9%
  • Barrack Obama

Votes: 18 32.1%

• Total voters
From list C:

Original or certified copy of a birth certificate bearing an official seal.

Again, a COLB is a birth certificate.

Please explain how that is seeing as a Colb is NOT "issued by a state, county, municipal authority or outlying possession of the U.S."

It is issued by the hospital.

False, in Hawaii, it is issued by the STATE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH.

A CoLB is issued by the hospital and recorded by the state and, in itself is not considered a valid document for I-9 compliance. It is not listed as one of the documents...However, if it is produced by a document from the DoS stating that there is a corrsponding BC, then it is acceptable as a document in column C.

A BC is issued by the state and IS listed as a valid document in column C.

COMPLETELY UNTRUE!!!!! I have a state issued Certification of Birth, and so do all my siblings! I'm looking at mine right now. I've posted it. I've also posted many other such documents from other states. Why do you insist on ignoring this? Just like a jar head. Too much of an idiot to tell his right from his military left.

Yo...

A BC IS a certifdication of birth.

What you have is a Birth Certificate you moron.

We are talking about a Certification of Live Birth....it is a document that the hospital registers with the DoS saying that the child was "live" when it was delivered on the premises....

It is a document that a hospital refers to if and when issues arise down the road such as "mixing up babies" or "mal pracitce suits" and other things.

The hospital ELECTS to register it with the state....it is not required to.

Please explain how that is seeing as a Colb is NOT "issued by a state, county, municipal authority or outlying possession of the U.S."

NO, NO, NO!!! I keep calling you out, and you keep ignoring me, but everyone in this thread knows that you're reading this and knows that trying to ignore the facts right in your face only makes you look like even more of an idiot. Many states issue birth certificates that are titled "Certificate of Live Birth" or something similar. You're staring at a horse and yelling "WOLF!"

From list C:

Original or certified copy of a birth certificate issued by a state, county, municipal authority or outlying possession of the U.S. bearing an official seal.

See how that works?

They have you believing that.

A CoLB is issued by the hospital and recorded by the state and, in itself is not considered a valid document for I-9 compliance. It is not listed as one of the documents...However, if it is produced by a document from the DoS stating that there is a corrsponding BC, then it is acceptable as a document in column C.

So for you to say that a CoLB is a birth certificate means that they absolutely have you believing this as fact....just as they expected you to.

And for all of you with youyr stories about how you were able to use a CoLB to get a job......you are fooling no one. Before Obama, most of you never even heard of a CoLB.
:lol: Who are they?

Also, most states call a birth certificate a certificate of live birth, you idiot.

From list C:

Wrong...it is registered by the dept of health.

The child was not born in the department of health. It is a certificate citing the child was born ALIVE....thus why it is a certification of LIVE birth.

Jeez.....you really dont want to learn.....it is getting old.

From list C:

See how that works?

So for you to say that a CoLB is a birth certificate means that they absolutely have you believing this as fact....just as they expected you to.

And for all of you with youyr stories about how you were able to use a CoLB to get a job......you are fooling no one. Before Obama, most of you never even heard of a CoLB.

Also, most states call a birth certificate a certificate of live birth, you idiot.

Really?

Show me one you fucking liar....show me ONE state that calls it a certificate of live biurth.

Better yet....if you are born ON THE WAY TO A HOSPITAL, you are not issued a certificate of live birth.

COMPLETELY UNTRUE!!!!! I have a state issued Certification of Birth, and so do all my siblings! I'm looking at mine right now. I've posted it. I've also posted many other such documents from other states. Why do you insist on ignoring this? Just like a jar head. Too much of an idiot to tell his right from his military left.

Hawaii has more than 1 type of birth certificate, as was pointed out in this investigation

In 1982, the vital records law was amended to create a fifth kind of “original birth certificate”. Under Act 182 H.B. NO. 3016-82, “Upon application of an adult or the legal parents of a minor child, the director of health shall issue a birth certificate for such adult or minor, provided that the proof has been submitted to the director of health that the legal parents of such individual while living without the Territory or State of Hawaii had declared the Territory or State of Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year immediately preceding the birth or adoption of such child.” In this way “state policies and procedures” accommodate even “children born out of State” (this is the actual language of Act 182) with an “original birth certificate on record.” So it is even possible that the birth certificate referred to by Dr Fukino is of the kind specified in Act 182. This possibility cannot be dismissed because such a certificate certainly satisfies Dr Fukino’s statement that “I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures.” If this is the case, Dr Fukino would have perpetrated so unusually disgusting a deception that I find it practically incredible (and I greatly doubt that anyone could be that shameless). On the other hand, if the original birth certificate is of types 2, 3, or 4, Dr Fukino’s statement would be only somewhat less deceptive and verbally tricky. I only bring up this possibility to show how cleverly hedged and “lawyered” and basically worthless Dr Fukino’s statement is.
Clearing the Smoke on Obama?s Eligibility: An Intelligence Investigator’s June 10 Report | Western Journalism.com

A BC IS a certifdication of birth.

What you have is a Birth Certificate you moron.

And so does Obama, moron.

We are talking about a Certification of Live Birth....it is a document that the hospital registers with the DoS saying that the child was "live" when it was delivered on the premises....

NO, NO, NO!!! I posted many pictures of many states that issue "Certificates of Live Birth." But you know what, I'm not sure that it really matters because all you are doing is playing SEMANTICS games! If you really are that illiterate then get the fuck off the internet and go back to first grade. You are living proof that education funding really is a waste of money after all.

The child was not born in the department of health. It is a certificate citing the child was born ALIVE....thus why it is a certification of LIVE birth.

It was Certified by the Department of Health, and says so right on it, which is a Department of the State, and you're calling it invalid because it's not certified by the State. That's quite a streeeetch, and also:

Further, hone-in on some common sense: who knows better when and where a kid was born:

The State

The Hospital

NO, NO, NO!!! I keep calling you out, and you keep ignoring me, but everyone in this thread knows that you're reading this and knows that trying to ignore the facts right in your face only makes you look like even more of an idiot. Many states issue birth certificates that are titled "Certificate of Live Birth" or something similar. You're staring at a horse and yelling "WOLF!"

I am NOT ignoring what you write.
I keep responding.

They are TWO COMPETELY different documents.

A COLB IS ISSUED BY THE HOSPITAL WHERE YOU ARE BORN...and it is to certify that you were born on their premises and is usually used for legal purposes down the road if necessary...a hospital does not ned to register it with the state...they opt to if they wish for protection.

The department of state issues a Birth Certificate...sometimes called a Certification of Birth.....NO WORD "LIVE" IN THERE ANYWHERE.....

See how that works?

Really?

Show me one you fucking liar....show me ONE state that calls it a certificate of live biurth.

Better yet....if you are born ON THE WAY TO A HOSPITAL, you are not issued a certificate of live birth.
Hawaii for one:

http://msgboard.snopes.com/politics/graphics/birth.jpg

Here are some state issued birth certificates that are entitled "Certificate of Live Birth" or "Certification of Birth" from various states.

Maryland:
Maryland%20Birth%20certificate.jpg

Virginia:
erika-atzl-nugent-va-birth-certificate.jpg

Ohio:
Ohio%20Birth%20Certificate.jpg

Pennsylvania (This is MY birth certificate):
birthcert1.jpg

Arkansas:
Arkanzas_birth_certificate_s.jpg

California:
0223091337_M_350_BirthCertificate.jpg

Montana (Certification of Vital Record):
Montana%20Birth%20Certificate.jpg

Delaware (Certification of Vital Record):
Delaware%20Birth%20Certificate.jpg

Illinois:
Illinois%20Birth%20Certificate_State%20Registrar.jpg

Louisiana:
Louisiana%20Birth%20Certificate.jpg

Arizona (Certification of Vital Record):
Arizona%20birth%20certificate.jpg

North Carolina (Certification of Vital Record):
North%20Carolina%20Birth%20Certificate_Register%20of%20Deeds.jpg

Washington:
Birth%20Certificate%20-%20Roger%20Plyer%2015%20Jun%201923.jpg

And finally, Hawaii:
birth_certificate_51.jpg

Jarhead, these forms themselves prove you absolutely incorrect. But stay ignoring them.

Further, hone-in on some common sense: who knows better when and where a kid was born:

The State

The Hospital

Seriously. These idiot birthers completely ignore that their own arguments would still require that Obama really was born in Hawaii.

It was Certified by the Department of Health, and says so right on it, which is a Department of the State, and you're calling it invalid because it's not certified by the State. That's quite a streeeetch, and also:

The State

The Hospital

Why are you spinning what I said?

I dont care if it is the DoH or the DoS...that was not what my point.

My point is....

A BC is issued by the state
A CoLB is issued by the hospital and REGISTERED with the state

WHo it is registered with at the state is irrelevant....the point is...one is a hospital document and the other is a state document.....being registered with the state does not make it a state document. It simply means the document is filed with the state....but it was ISSUED by the hospital.

There is a big difference./...you just refuse to care. SO be it.

A lot of them say "live birth"....and they're all from the State Registrar.

The State

The Hospital

Why are you spinning what I said?

I dont care if it is the DoH or the DoS...that was not what my point.

My point is....

A BC is issued by the state
A CoLB is issued by the hospital and REGISTERED with the state

WHo it is registered with at the state is irrelevant....the point is...one is a hospital document and the other is a state document.....being registered with the state does not make it a state document. It simply means the document is filed with the state....but it was ISSUED by the hospital.

There is a big difference./...you just refuse to care. SO be it.

Your point is wrong, and that was proven to you by actual certificates that say:

certificate of live birth

and are issued BY THE STATES. (and say so right on them, knucklehead)

What more do you need? A speak and spell?

Talk about being wilfully ignorant.

Besides the fact you're claiming that the Hospital issued the one Obama released, and the fact that the EYE WITNESSES OF HIM COMING OUT OF THE WOMB, THEMSELVES, THUS CERTIFY HIS HAWAIIAN BIRTH THUS BIRTHERS ARE RETARDED AGAIN, what more could you have? The travel ban to Pakistan in '81 that didn't really exist? Christ.

Forum List

Back