If I have to Put up with a Bazillion Trump aka neuveua Palin Threads ....

Who do you trust more?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 38 67.9%
  • Barrack Obama

Votes: 18 32.1%

• Total voters
What might have happen was the document was filed but not accepted by the state registrar. You know how those racist white peope were back in the 60's, not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, because government agencies are in the habit of keeping records they have supposedly rejected. :cuckoo:

The hiring department should review only original documents. Do not accept photo copies and do not record documents you did not personally verify. It is important not to specify which documents the employee must show.

Documentation
The employee will need to provide documentation that establishes identity and employment eligibility. Some documents establish both identity and employment eligibility (List A). Other documents establish identity alone (List B) or employment eligibility alone (List C). If the person does not provide a document from List A, he/she must produce one from List B and one from List C. A list of acceptable documents is included on page 2 of the I-9 Form.
The hiring department should review only original documents. Do not accept photo copies and do not record documents you did not personally verify. It is important not to specify which documents the employee must show. The list of acceptable documents is printed on page 3 of the I-9 form. [NOTE: Most faculty, scholars and students will use a combination of documents that are endorsed/signed by UA’s Capstone International Center. Therefore, please use these written guidelines and “sample” forms when completing the I-9 form.]

http://osm.ua.edu/Forms/employment_payroll/I-9-instructions-examples.pdf

A "certified copy" is a legal document. It is legally an "original" for all intents and purposes. Nothing that you have posted says that a "certified copy" is not acceptable. It only talks about photocopies.

A "certifed copy" is still a "copy"

What might have happen was the document was filed but not accepted by the state registrar. You know how those racist white peope were back in the 60's, not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, because government agencies are in the habit of keeping records they have supposedly rejected. :cuckoo:

The government keep all documents for furture use

I would not say it if obama's had been Accepted by the state Registrar. It was only filed but not accepted.

That's exactly what I mean.

And here's what I mean

Obama's 'CERTIFICATION of Live Birth' form reveals his Birth Registration was FILED in 1961 but was never fully ACCEPTED by the Hawaiian State Registrar's Office.

!!COLBNotAccepted.jpg

Here's a long form BC notice you have two dates at the bottom of the certificate? The first one is the file date the second one is the accepted date. The fle date would be 8/7/61 and the accepted dtate would be 8/11/61
NordykeBirthCertificate.jpg

This is why you are a birther, bigreb.

A "certifed copy" is still a "copy"

And again with the word games. A "certified copy" is an "original" for all legal purposes. If you check the statutes of your own state I'm sure you will even find that fact explicitly stated there. You must believe that Stevie Wonder is God, since God is love and love is blind and Stevie Wonder is blind.

Evidence needed.
Posted already

No, it wasn't. You need to prove that Obama's "Certification of Live Birth" was rejected by the state record keepers, and that they are in the habit of retaining records that they reject (which, of course, is a complete contradiction).

NO matter what is produced, they will say the ink was wrong or the person who signed it cheated on a test in 1st grade or some damn thing.

I love burfers. I really do.

That's exactly what I mean.

And here's what I mean

Obama's 'CERTIFICATION of Live Birth' form reveals his Birth Registration was FILED in 1961 but was never fully ACCEPTED by the Hawaiian State Registrar's Office.

!!COLBNotAccepted.jpg

Here's a long form BC notice you have two dates at the bottom of the certificate? The first one is the file date the second one is the accepted date. The fle date would be 8/7/61 and the accepted dtate would be 8/11/61

This is why you are a birther, bigreb.

Why do you accept obama's and I showed you where three Hawaiian BC were accepted by the state Registrar and obama's wasn't?
Call me a birther for asking a question. I don't care.

Evidence needed.
Posted already

No, it wasn't. You need to prove that Obama's "Certification of Live Birth" was rejected by the state record keepers, and that they are in the habit of retaining records that they reject (which, of course, is a complete contradiction).

Here

!!COLBNotAccepted.jpg

You're really an idiot.

What does the raised seal on the form mean, Bigreb?

Think that through before responding.

You're really an idiot.

It wasn't placed there in 61 it was placed there in 07 think about that for a second.

You're really an idiot.

It wasn't placed there in 61 it was placed there in 07 think about that for a second.

What does the seal mean, big reb. Think about it, I know you can do it.
THE RAISED SEAL MEANT NOTHING BECAUSE IT WASN'T THERE IN 61
That the 07 democratic controlled state of Hawaii wanted to mislead the people., Somehow the 61 democratic controlled state of Hawaii did not accept obamas BC

Last edited:
Why do you accept obama's and I showed you where three Hawaiian BC were accepted by the state Registrar and obama's wasn't?
Call me a birther for asking a question. I don't care.

Because I don't believe in vast and improbable conspiracies. And I don't believe in minor, misunderstood and fraudulent points propagated by people with a political axe to grind. That's why I don't believe twoofers and why I don't believe birfers.

Forum List

Back