If I have to Put up with a Bazillion Trump aka neuveua Palin Threads ....

Who do you trust more?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 38 67.9%
  • Barrack Obama

Votes: 18 32.1%

• Total voters
Bigreb,

If you had a set of nuts between your legs, and perhaps some maturity, you *could (GASP) bring yourself to admitting a man you so PASSIONATELY hate and disagree with, politically, is not a "void" President because "he wasn't born here."

You do need to make note:

Everytime birthers have a new theory, YOU PERSONALLY POST IT.

Everytime said new theory was wrong, you move onto ANOTHER, and even have the gaul to post the previously debunked theories.

You either need help, or you need to start taking responsibility for your gullibility and GROWING UP about shit, already. Have some fucking balls, for shit's sake.

Fucking little girls, I swear to god.

"but but but but but but he can't be legit! he wasn't born here!"

Face=palm.

Bigreb,

If you had a set of nuts between your legs, and perhaps some maturity, you *could (GASP) bring yourself to admitting a man you so PASSIONATELY hate and disagree with, politically, is not a "void" President because "he wasn't born here."

Everytime said new theory was wrong, you move onto ANOTHER, and even have the gaul to post the previously debunked theories.

You either need help, or you need to start taking responsibility for your gullibility and GROWING UP about shit, already. Have some fucking balls, for shit's sake.

Face=palm.

You asked me a question and I answered your question. Ithink you should return the favor and answer the question I asked you.
was it accepted by the state regsitrar in 61?

You're comparing apples to oranges, trying to say that the registrar didn't accept his birth certificate. Those two forms are entirely different. One is a hand written form that was submitted to the state. The other is a printed form that was generated and issued by the state. That's like me writing you a check for my entire pay, then arguing that I never "accepted" the paycheck that I used to cover the one I wrote you.

You're comparing apples to oranges, trying to say that the registrar didn't accept his birth certificate. Those two forms are entirely different. One is a hand written form that was submitted to the state. The other is a printed form that was generated and issued by the state. That's like me writing you a check for my entire pay, then arguing that I never "accepted" the paycheck that I used to cover the one I wrote you.

Was it accepted by the state regsitrar in 61?

How are thess three BC different?
!!COLBNotAccepted.jpg

Last edited:
Bigreb,

Face=palm.

You asked me a question and I answered your question. Ithink you should return the favor and answer the question I asked you.

If you can cite somewhere that it has to say "accepted by" on them all, cite it. Cite it from 61,' cite it from now. Look the law up.

Oh, you didn't yet? Instead, you brought up 3-4 BC's (that all look different, diff borders, etc...., mind you, so obviously there's no standard platform here), that say "Accepted by" and his says "filed by," and you DONT EVEN KNOW THAT THAT MAKES A LEGAL DIFFERENCE, yet you're going to try to use it as a smoking gun?

You do know that different counties, also, go by different Standards (forms), which is why you so retardedly earlier pointed out that your N. Carolina bc looks nothing like the one posted, but the one posted was clearly, solely, for ORANGE COUNTY.

You need to start asking YOURSELF some questions.

you're comparing apples to oranges, trying to say that the registrar didn't accept his birth certificate. Those two forms are entirely different. One is a hand written form that was submitted to the state. The other is a printed form that was generated and issued by the state. That's like me writing you a check for my entire pay, then arguing that i never "accepted" the paycheck that i used to cover the one i wrote you.

How are thess three bc different?
!!colbnotaccepted.jpg

cite the law that states the legal difference between accepted by and filed by.

Bigreb,

Face=palm.

If you can cite somewhere that it has to say "accepted by" on them all, cite it. Cite it from 61,' cite it from now. Look the law up.

Oh, you didn't yet? Instead, you brought up 3-4 BC's (that all look different, diff borders, etc...., mind you, so obviously there's no standard platform here), that say "Accepted by" and his says "filed by," and you DONT EVEN KNOW THAT THAT MAKES A LEGAL DIFFERENCE, yet you're going to try to use it as a smoking gun?

You do know that different counties, also, go by different Standards (forms), which is why you so retardedly earlier pointed out that your N. Carolina bc looks nothing like the one posted, but the one posted was clearly, solely, for ORANGE COUNTY.

You need to start asking YOURSELF some questions.

I just posted 3 side by side BC and one long form BC three of them have an accepted by state registrar date on them obama's just has a filed date. On the long form it has a filled date and a accepted date.

I just posted 3 side by side BC and one long form BC three of them have an accepted by state registrar date on them obama's just has a filed date. On the long form it has a filled date and a accepted date.

Yet you still don't know if there's a LEGAL difference between Accepted by and filed by.

Do you?

Do you?

And that's why, you're a Birther. One smoking gun after another that you DONT RESEARCH, until it pisses someone off enough to go ahead and shut you the fuck down. Then, you just whistle as if it never happened and onto the next.

This time, the burden of proof is on *you.*

Cite the part of Hawaiian law that establishes a LEGAL difference between "accepted by" and "filed by" each specific County's Registrar.

If you can do that, and if there is a huge difference, call DONALD TRUMP because YOU HAVE FOUND THE SMOKING GUN!

you're comparing apples to oranges, trying to say that the registrar didn't accept his birth certificate. Those two forms are entirely different. One is a hand written form that was submitted to the state. The other is a printed form that was generated and issued by the state. That's like me writing you a check for my entire pay, then arguing that i never "accepted" the paycheck that i used to cover the one i wrote you.

!!COLBNotAccepted.jpg

cite the law?

*A certified birth certificate has a registrar's raised, embossed, impressed or multicolored seal, registrar's signature, and the date the certificate was filed with the registrar's office, which must be within 1 year of your birth. Please note, some short (abstract) versions of birth certificates may not be acceptable for passport purposes.

Beginning April 1, 2011, all birth certificates must also include the full names of the applicant's parent(s). For more information, please see New Requirement for all U.S. Birth Certificates.
First Time Applicants

!!COLBNotAccepted.jpg

cite the law?

*A certified birth certificate has a registrar's raised, embossed, impressed or multicolored seal, registrar's signature, and the date the certificate was filed with the registrar's office, which must be within 1 year of your birth. Please note, some short (abstract) versions of birth certificates may not be acceptable for passport purposes.

Beginning April 1, 2011, all birth certificates must also include the full names of the applicant's parent(s). For more information, please see New Requirement for all U.S. Birth Certificates.
First Time Applicants

iT HAS ALL OF THAT, MORAAN

Yet you still don't know if there's a LEGAL difference between Accepted by and filed by.

Do you?

Do you?

And that's why, you're a Birther. One smoking gun after another that you DONT RESEARCH, until it pisses someone off enough to go ahead and shut you the fuck down. Then, you just whistle as if it never happened and onto the next.

This time, the burden of proof is on *you.*

Cite the part of Hawaiian law that establishes a LEGAL difference between "accepted by" and "filed by" each specific County's Registrar.

If you can do that, and if there is a huge difference, call DONALD TRUMP because YOU HAVE FOUND THE SMOKING GUN!

Thats what I thought girly man is to chicken shit to answer the question

cite the law?

First Time Applicants

iT HAS ALL OF THAT, MORAAN

does it have a signature? the other one does.

What you see above, idiot, is everything the Law you cited requires.

File date: check
Raised seal: check
Registrar signature: check

Idiot.

Where is the reistra's signature from 1961?

The signature from '61 would be on the Original, not on the copy, the signature in '07 would be to Certify that it's a Certified Copy and the signature in '61 would be to certify that it's the official original, why would they release you the signature stating it's the official original, on a COPY, when they do not even release originals, and can't legally. wtf is your brain missing here?

What a dumb fucking thread.... How about you start a thread when something actually happens, ok?

PS, Trup sucks ballz.

yeah chug another nyquil and go back to bed poor yorik

could say... the attorney general see it if he wanted to ?

Last edited:
What's funny is that you idiots are us the 07 BC to justify your defense. I am asking is why didn't the state registrar of 1961 accept obama's BC? OF COURSE HWAII WOULD ACCEPT A PRESIDENTAL CANDIDATE WHO WAS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT IN 07 THEY WOULD HATE LOOKING LIKE AN IDIOT.

Unfortunately, all you have to prove they didn't accept it is that they wrote it different, but as you know, Birth Certificates are different in all Counties usually. But don't let that get in your way, go ahead and cite the law that proves they didn't accept it, you reject.

What you see above, idiot, is everything the Law you cited requires.

File date: check
Raised seal: check
Registrar signature: check

Idiot.

Where is the reistra's signature from 1961?

The signature from '61 would be on the Original, not on the copy, the signature in '07 would be to Certify that it's a Certified Copy and the signature in '61 would be to certify that it's the official original, why would they release you the signature stating it's the official original, on a COPY, when they do not even release originals, and can't legally. wtf is your brain missing here?
Shouldn't the obama's also have an accepted date, in the year it was filled, like the other three I posted?

Forum List

Back