If I have to Put up with a Bazillion Trump aka neuveua Palin Threads ....

Who do you trust more?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 38 67.9%
  • Barrack Obama

Votes: 18 32.1%

• Total voters
Unfortunately, all you have to prove they didn't accept it is that they wrote it different, but as you know, Birth Certificates are different in all Counties usually. But don't let that get in your way, go ahead and cite the law that proves they didn't accept it, you reject.

All 4 are from the same county

Where is the reistra's signature from 1961?

The signature from '61 would be on the Original, not on the copy, the signature in '07 would be to Certify that it's a Certified Copy and the signature in '61 would be to certify that it's the official original, why would they release you the signature stating it's the official original, on a COPY, when they do not even release originals, and can't legally. wtf is your brain missing here?
Shouldn't the obama's also have an accepted date, in the year it was filled, like the other three I posted?

No, because that's an inane Stamp with different verbeage that means the same fucking thing. And what are you doing? GUESSING that it makes a legal difference. Not PROVING much, just GUESSING. Which is the height of stupidity.

yea, one's from '77, one's from '61, and one is from fucking '30. Still no law citing the difference in the verbeage, either.

All these threads about Trump and him sending investigators to Hawaii to uncover some truth. Well, he did it. He has proof! He said he is Obama's worst nightmare and here is the proof he was looking for.

Can someone help me out here.
Here's a picture of Hawaii in the early 60s...but where's Obama?

He is swimming with his mother behind the dot of one of the i's.

Barack Obama Sr. was a British subject at the time of Obama's birth and later became a Kenyan citizen. Although Obama's mother was a U.S. citizen, she did not meet the residency requirements for passing U.S. citizenship to Obama. She would have had to have lived 10-years in the United States, 5 of which were after the age of 14. Since she was 18 at the time of Obama’s birth, she did not meet the requirements of the law.
if this is the law, then just waiving it is permitted then this is atlas shrugged. was it the law ? no one seems to know. if it is the supreme court needs to intervene. the press may have protected him too much.

How could they issue a copy of a record that they never received? you may have put the hat on the donkey with this one clowny.

Last edited:
cite the law?

*A certified birth certificate has a registrar's raised, embossed, impressed or multicolored seal, registrar's signature, and the date the certificate was filed with the registrar's office, which must be within 1 year of your birth. Please note, some short (abstract) versions of birth certificates may not be acceptable for passport purposes.

Beginning April 1, 2011, all birth certificates must also include the full names of the applicant's parent(s). For more information, please see New Requirement for all U.S. Birth Certificates.
First Time Applicants

Based on the information you have provided here, Obama's birth certificate passes muster.

The signature from '61 would be on the Original, not on the copy, the signature in '07 would be to Certify that it's a Certified Copy and the signature in '61 would be to certify that it's the official original, why would they release you the signature stating it's the official original, on a COPY, when they do not even release originals, and can't legally. wtf is your brain missing here?
Shouldn't the obama's also have an accepted date, in the year it was filled, like the other three I posted?

No, because that's an inane Stamp with different verbeage that means the same fucking thing. And what are you doing? GUESSING that it makes a legal difference. Not PROVING much, just GUESSING. Which is the height of stupidity.

Why then on the long form you have two dates? A filed date and a accepted date?

cite the law?

*A certified birth certificate has a registrar's raised, embossed, impressed or multicolored seal, registrar's signature, and the date the certificate was filed with the registrar's office, which must be within 1 year of your birth. Please note, some short (abstract) versions of birth certificates may not be acceptable for passport purposes.

Beginning April 1, 2011, all birth certificates must also include the full names of the applicant's parent(s). For more information, please see New Requirement for all U.S. Birth Certificates.
First Time Applicants

Based on the information you have provided here, Obama's birth certificate passes muster.

shouldn't it also have the signature of the 1961 state registrar? That is the missing piece why did the state registrar 2007 have to sign it if it was already signed by another registrar 1961?

Last edited:
shouldn't it also havthe signature of the 1961 state registrar?

No, do you not have any idea how stupid that is? It's a certified copy, printed out when the copy was requested. When copies of records are issued, the official issuing signs them to certify their accuracy. Why would the official from 1961 be expected to be around now? Chances are that guy is dead, and even if he's not I'm sure he no longer works for the state of Hawaii.

yea, one's from '77, one's from '61, and one is from fucking '30. Still no law citing the difference in the verbeage, either.

and the 1977 and 1930 were accepted, Now why doesn't it show the 1961 being accepted by the state registrar? It's strange that one from the 30's and 70's get accepted and they bypass the one from the 60's

Where is the reistra's signature from 1961?

Records are signed by the issuing individual, not the filing individual.

obama's should have already been signed in 1961

IT'S A NEW FUCKING COPY!!!!! It was printed out when he requested a copy! Go take a look at your "new" birth certificate, and see who certified its accuracy. Then give that office a call and ask them if that person was working in that office when you were first born. The birth certificate Obama has is a certified true copy of the records on file with the Hawaii Department of Health, and the registrar who signed on attests to that. Nobody signs them when they arrive, they are filed away.

and the 1977 and 1930 were accepted, Now why doesn't it show the 1961 being accepted by the state registrar? It's strange that one from the 30's and 70's get accepted and they bypass the one from the 60's

Why are you so fucking dishonest? It says right on there when it was filed.

shouldn't it also havthe signature of the 1961 state registrar?

No, do you not have any idea how stupid that is? It's a certified copy, printed out when the copy was requested. When copies of records are issued, the official issuing signs them to certify their accuracy. Why would the official from 1961 be expected to be around now? Chances are that guy is dead, and even if he's not I'm sure he no longer works for the state of Hawaii.

So tell me how did obama get a pass port to travel Where's his BC for those college years?

So tell me how did obama get a pass port to travel Where's his BC for those college years?

What kind of stupid shit are you on about now? Are you going to now try to argue that because he lost his birth certificate somewhere along the way that his newest issued copy must be invalid?

Why are you so fucking dishonest? It says right on there when it was filed.

From the long form that I posted it has two dates a filled date and a accepted by state Registrar date so file date is not the same as accepted date. And stop saying I am dishonest. When I posted those BC already, you are being dishonest by denying the truth, that file does not mean accepted.

And you know something.....YOU need to tell ME how he did it. You're the one claiming that he's not a citizen and doesn't have a valid birth certificate. If his birth was never registered by the State of Hawaii, then who the fuck did he get a passport?

What kind of stupid shit are you on about now? Are you going to now try to argue that because he lost his birth certificate somewhere along the way that his newest issued copy must be invalid?

Let's go back that that passport link again. Why would obama need a birth certificate if he already had a passport?

First Time Applicants

Remmber you're supporting a document date by the Hawaii stat registrar in the year of 2007 How did obama get a passport to travel before 2007?

Forum List

Back