If I have to Put up with a Bazillion Trump aka neuveua Palin Threads ....

Who do you trust more?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 38 67.9%
  • Barrack Obama

Votes: 18 32.1%

• Total voters
You know, something tells me you don't score big political points by trying to pick on Bill Cosby. Now THERE is a man I'd be willing to elect to the oval office based on nothing but celebrity.

He can run on a platform of free pudding pops for all!

I am more scared of his tupee getting legs and rising up to be our supreme overload than him as a presidential candidate.

It's been well documented on here that bigred is fucking retarded.

Waste of time.
That explains why obama's BC never was accepted by the by the state registrar. Thanks shell don just remain in cased in that egg shell of your's. Fucking egg head

Is this what you're looking for?

It took Google 0.22 seconds to find it
Trump must not be a very good reseacher.

BO_Birth_Certificate.jpg

I suppose the phrase at the bottom, This copy serves as prima facie evidence of the fact of birth in any court proceeding, is meaningless to a birther.

BO_Birth_Certificate.jpg

I'm looking for the one thatr was accepted by the Hawaii state registrar dated 1961. You find that one and you will have something.

I suppose the phrase at the bottom, This copy serves as prima facie evidence of the fact of birth in any court proceeding, is meaningless to a birther.

It can say anything it wants now, but did it say it was accepted by the hawaiian state registrar of 1961?

<snip>...OH and one more thing, did you know that two twins were born the day after obama but the certificate number comes before obama's certificate number.

You were given answer for that.

There were many answers given, none were correct.
Bold statement!

How do you know - were you there when...the Birth Certificate was typed up? when Obama was born? when the forms were filled out? when the twins were born?
You can't say for sure that any of the answers to your propositions were incorrect.

How do you know the twins certificates aren't fake...has anyone presented the real twins...maybe they don't exist?
At least you can say with reasonable certainty that Obama actually exists.

BO_Birth_Certificate.jpg

Of course he isn't a good researcher nor can he find one. It's been established here that he's already spent millions looking for a birth certificate..

Or a passport..

Wait, now I'm wondering if he has a driver's license. :eek:

Of course he isn't a good researcher nor can he find one. It's been established here that he's already spent millions looking for a birth certificate..

Or a passport..

...or a library card...

You were given answer for that.

There were many answers given, none were correct.
Bold statement!

How do you know - were you there when...the Birth Certificate was typed up? when Obama was born? when the forms were filled out? when the twins were born?
You can't say for sure that any of the answers to your propositions were incorrect.

How do you know the twins certificates aren't fake...has anyone presented the real twins...maybe they don't exist?
At least you can say with reasonable certainty that Obama actually exists.

The question was:
On was obama's birth Certificate Accepted by the Hawaiian State Registrar in 1961?

And before you ask
Patricia DeCosta hill
Patricia DeCosta Hill (1930 - 1963) - Find A Grave Memorial

birth-certificate-real-hawaii.jpg

Here's their birth annoucement
newspaper-e1262911600421.jpg

Newspaper article notice how they try and spin the out of sequence birth certificate numbers
When Obama was making his successful presidential run, Nordyke realized that her daughters were born within hours of him at the same hospital.

The Hawai'i certificate of live birth that Obama displays on his Web site shows he was born at 7:24 p.m. on Aug. 4.

Nordyke was well into labor by then with girls who were three weeks premature. By 2 p.m. the following day, Susan was born at 5 pounds, 12 ounces, and Gretchen weighed in at 6 pounds, 4 ounces.

A day later is not within hours.
http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/article/2008/Dec/22/ln/hawaii812220320.html

At least you can say with reasonable certainty that Obama actually exists

obama's is real but for some reason the state registrar did not accept it in 1961

Last edited:

Or a passport..

...or a library card...

It's ridiculous. Even if nobody bothered to vet the president of the United States originally, you can bet he has been since this nonsense has begun.

I'm beginning to think the Republican party consists of paranoid schyzophrenics.

too many red flags. there is something creepy underlying all of it.

Bozo "Second, the birthers have dismissed his actual birth certificate." this right here suggests again that there is an actual birth certificate.

so
why can't we see it ? is this a distraction from the residentcy laws.

whey as a nation do we have to believe two people at the registrars office. has obama or anyone close to him spent one dollar to inhibit due process ?
hinderance ? basically, is there any inkling of a cover up, if a dime was spent it should be investigated. holder's already said we won't be prosecting any "balck cases" as in the acorn intimidation case dismissal, so we probably won't count on holder. president obama should want to keep his perfect transparency in tact and make it available, then we'll move on.

Barack Obama Sr. was a British subject at the time of Obama's birth and later became a Kenyan citizen. Although Obama's mother was a U.S. citizen, she did not meet the residency requirements for passing U.S. citizenship to Obama. She would have had to have lived 10-years in the United States, 5 of which were after the age of 14. Since she was 18 at the time of Obama&#8217;s birth, she did not meet the requirements of the law.
if this is the law, then just waiving it is permitted then this is atlas shrugged. was it the law ? no one seems to know. if it is the supreme court needs to intervene. the press may have protected him too much.

BOZE..How could they issue a copy of a record that they never received? you may have put the hat on the donkey with this one clowny.

one thing that bothers me is they keep saying. it was released by a republican,.... so? this suggests that if it were a democrat there would be more of a question, we're just talking about the law. as with any scandal, this is still cooking, the american people may rise up and petition or demand to see what the state has... all of the evidence, exculpatory or otherwise. as a nation we don't usually say, "okay... we'll take your word for it... this is too important. let's see everything... but then the state may say "whoops.. we thought we had it....."

don't forget theobamascandal.com registered

Last edited:

Forum List

Back