If I have to Put up with a Bazillion Trump aka neuveua Palin Threads ....

Who do you trust more?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 38 67.9%
  • Barrack Obama

Votes: 18 32.1%

• Total voters
Anyone claiming what Obama released is not good enough, is also a grand conspiracist.

They must assume that either

A: Obama's "fake" illegally uses the Registrar's Authentication seal and signature, *and* the Registrar somehow STILL has no idea, to speak up about it, *and* the Court Cases that were dismissed left it out of their deposition that the one actually released was fake.

B: It's not faked, but the Registrar's office has somehow been compromised and Authenticated it illegally, risking their job, risking prison, knowing that it would be easy for ANYONE ELSE IN THE REGISTRAR, THE DEPT OF HEALTH, OR THE BIRTH HOSPITAL, to speak out against the fake.

And see, that's why you're fucking nuts.

not for nothing s0n, but putting your own pic in an avatar is gay...........:blowup:

Being over 50 and posting like you're a cartoon character for lack of substantive grown-up discussion points, is gay.

You post like the 5 year old that pops a lunch bag in the lunchroom and subsequently is the one who starts the "ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh's."

You're the retard kid with the red mullet in the back of the bus, and freckles, that makes paper airplanes in the back of the bus and throws them three rows up at the kids sitting there waiting to get the fuck home, then you high-five your jean-jacket-with-the-sleeves-cut-off, smoking ciggs by age 11, retard friend, and you said "seee! pwned, s0n!!"

idiot.

Anyone claiming what Obama released is not good enough, is also a grand conspiracist.

A: Obama's "fake" illegally uses the Registrar's Authentication seal and signature, *and* the Registrar somehow STILL has no idea, to speak up about it, *and* the Court Cases that were dismissed left it out of their deposition that the one actually released was fake.

B: It's not faked, but the Registrar's office has somehow been compromised and Authenticated it illegally, risking their job, risking prison, knowing that it would be easy for ANYONE ELSE IN THE REGISTRAR, THE DEPT OF HEALTH, OR THE BIRTH HOSPITAL, to speak out against the fake.

not for nothing s0n, but putting your own pic in an avatar is gay...........:blowup:

Hmmmm. Is it?

Nah. What you just said is why you are rigidly closed-minded.

I have no idea whether or not Obama WAS born in Hawaii. I suspect that he was, but my suspicion is not proof.

The COLB is NOT adequate proof.

IF his mom had taken the pains to say that he had been born in Hawaii (even if he had not been born there) that might be because she wished to avoid hassles for herself and for her son. IT does not mean it was some conspiracy formed in 1961 to get young Barrack into the White House. (It was 1961 and the kid was -- psst --- black.)

The Registrar merely authenticates that which is presented to him or her. So if he got a fake Birth Certificate (fake as to where the child had been born, but otherwise a valid looking thing), he or she would likely have had no reason not to go ahead and rely on it for official purposes.

There are, naturally, other possibilities, too.

Here's one YOU will like. THe original Birth Certificate was totally valid and accurate. Cool. Except, now there's even LESS reason for the President to be actively hiding the damn thing.

Even if he was born in Hawaii, it makes people wonder what on the original Birth Certificate could possibly lead the President to feel this compulsion to cover it up.

I have no idea whether or not Obama WAS born in Hawaii. I suspect that he was, but my suspicion is not proof.

IF his mom had taken the pains to say that he had been born in Hawaii (even if he had not been born there) that might be because she wished to avoid hassles for herself and for her son. IT does not mean it was some conspiracy formed in 1961 to get young Barrack into the White House. (It was 1961 and the kid was -- psst --- black.)

The Registrar merely authenticates that which is presented to him or her. So if he got a fake Birth Certificate (fake as to where the child had been born, but otherwise a valid looking thing), he or she would likely have had no reason not to go ahead and rely on it for official purposes.

Here's one YOU will like. THe original Birth Certificate was totally valid and accurate. Cool. Except, now there's even LESS reason for the President to be actively hiding the damn thing.

Even if he was born in Hawaii, it makes people wonder what on the original Birth Certificate could possibly lead the President to feel this compulsion to cover it up.

You're espousing that the Registrar would have accepted a fake and does not know how to do their job.

You're also espousing that today, in 2011, after all of this scrutiny, they still cannot verify that the ORIGINAL is a fake. And don't know how to do their job.

You're also asking that something good, as indicated on the Certificate, in ANY Court of Law in regard to the Birth information (read the Cert itself), still needs "more" fucking proof, and you're suspect of Obama not going above and beyond what's accepted by any court of law.

Someone's got something to hide here. It's not Obama.

BO_Birth_Certificate.jpg

That line there, on the Bottom, says that what was released is Verification enough of Birth information in ANY COURT OF LAW.

He needs to release more why?

To appease conspiracists?

Yea, no. Stay marginalized, where they belong.

Being over 50 and posting like you're a cartoon character for lack of substantive grown-up discussion points, is gay.

You post like the 5 year old that pops a lunch bag in the lunchroom and subsequently is the one who starts the "ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh's."

You're the retard kid with the red mullet in the back of the bus, and freckles, that makes paper airplanes in the back of the bus and throws them three rows up at the kids sitting there waiting to get the fuck home, then you high-five your jean-jacket-with-the-sleeves-cut-off, smoking ciggs by age 11, retard friend, and you said "seee! pwned, s0n!!"

idiot.

000018ED_standing_naked_girlfriend_in_snow-6.jpg

Yeeesh........the k00ks are miserable these days huh???!!!!!

But shit........if my ideology took a nosedive in under two years, Id be pretty fcukked up about it too...........:funnyface:

You're espousing that the Registrar would have accepted a fake and does not know how to do their job.

I am "espousing" that government officials (like all the rest of us) are merely humans and humans make mistakes and get conned all the time. I am suggesting that this is one possible explanation. Here's another: The Registrar could have been corrupt (or more likely, someone on the official staff chose to take the chance of padding his/her income that month by a willingness to be corrupted).

You're also espousing that today, in 2011, after all of this scrutiny, they still cannot verify that the ORIGINAL is a fake. And don't know how to do their job.

I am suggesting that there is no way to know that the original is a fake if the only difference between the original (fake) Birth Certificate and any other original VALID birth Certificate is the signature of the attending doctor. [In M*A*S*H, Radar often presented his C.O. with a sheaf of papers to be signed, directing the Col. to "sign here, here and here," often orally communicating -- less than honestly -- what the Col. was approving. How do we know whether the signing attending doctor paid any attention to yet another birth certificate presented to him for his signature?]

You're also asking that something good, as indicated on the Certificate, in ANY Court of Law in regard to the Birth information (read the Cert itself), still needs "more" fucking proof, and you're suspect of Obama not going above and beyond what's accepted by any court of law.

The Law says that the COLB can be used for official purposes. And that is ordinarily not a problem. But as an old Professor used to insist, "the law is NOT an ass." There are situations in Court all the time where the bona fides of a document are permissibly questioned and that allows a party to explore whatever is below the surface. HERE, a question has been raised. Several questions, actually. The SIMPLEST expedient is to show the actual Birth Certificate to address those questions. Instead, the President is spending LOTS of money fighting against that simple expedient.

You are free to dismiss that and gloss over it. But that doesn't make everyone who harbors the doubt a "grand conspiracist."

Actually, if anybody is hiding anything it IS President Obama.

idiot.

But shit........if my ideology took a nosedive in under two years, Id be pretty fcukked up about it too...........:funnyface:

Case closed :cool:

You are to the Right what Shaman is to the left.

You ARE a Birther.

Nope.

But I will take that as your concession that you are unable to address the arguments against your absolutist, close-minded position.

My position is the sound of mind position.

Yours requires too many Variables falling into place, too much incompetence which has to all fall perfectly together, a few liars on an Official level risking their livelihoods, in effect, and a Country of 300mil where not 1 person has any evidence to the Contrary of where he was Certified born.

And I'm the closed minded person.

No, I'm rational. We have wiretaps the size of a speck of dust and you're trying to say that we can't figure out where our President was born. You're insane.

I am "espousing" that government officials (like all the rest of us) are merely humans and humans make mistakes and get conned all the time. I am suggesting that this is one possible explanation. Here's another: The Registrar could have been corrupt (or more likely, someone on the official staff chose to take the chance of padding his/her income that month by a willingness to be corrupted).

I am suggesting that there is no way to know that the original is a fake if the only difference between the original (fake) Birth Certificate and any other original VALID birth Certificate is the signature of the attending doctor. [In M*A*S*H, Radar often presented his C.O. with a sheaf of papers to be signed, directing the Col. to "sign here, here and here," often orally communicating -- less than honestly -- what the Col. was approving. How do we know whether the signing attending doctor paid any attention to yet another birth certificate presented to him for his signature?]

The Law says that the COLB can be used for official purposes. And that is ordinarily not a problem. But as an old Professor used to insist, "the law is NOT an ass." There are situations in Court all the time where the bona fides of a document are permissibly questioned and that allows a party to explore whatever is below the surface. HERE, a question has been raised. Several questions, actually. The SIMPLEST expedient is to show the actual Birth Certificate to address those questions. Instead, the President is spending LOTS of money fighting against that simple expedient.

You are free to dismiss that and gloss over it. But that doesn't make everyone who harbors the doubt a "grand conspiracist."

You could consider the "truth". Only a couple of people are allowed to view the "long form birth certificate" by STATE LAW. Obama could go look at it, but even he can't make a photocopy. Why? Because it's against the STATE LAW.

In fact, the former Republican Governor reviewed the birth certificate and one other state official, also a Republican, reviewed it twice. It lists the hospital where he was born and is signed by the doctor. In fact, the two newspapers get their info about births DIRECTLY FROM THE HOSPITAL. The form that was released is ALL ANYBODY GETS. Why? Because it's the state law.

Republicans want Obama treated differently. Because they see him as "different". Why? Because the Republican Party is 90% white, so compared to them, he is very different. We all know that's the truth.

What surprises me is Republicans only believe what their leaders say when it's obviously a lie. When Republican leaders tell the truth, the base doesn't believe it. So very odd.

The Grand Conspiracy of '61 so that Obama could one day be President. I can see it now, how it all went down.

idiot.

Case closed :cool:

You are to the Right what Shaman is to the left.

Interesting political commentary..........coming from a committed Maoist.

Id say..................fAiL:lol:

Forum List

Back