If I have to Put up with a Bazillion Trump aka neuveua Palin Threads ....

Who do you trust more?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 38 67.9%
  • Barrack Obama

Votes: 18 32.1%

• Total voters
obama-vs-trump.jpg

The president looks so good and always classy then here comes Trump looking like one of those deranged tv evangelists.

He's a nightmare alright.

So Obama keeps his ugly and lack of class on the inside

Of course he isn't a good researcher nor can he find one. It's been established here that he's already spent millions looking for a birth certificate..

Or a passport..

Wait, now I'm wondering if he has a driver's license. :eek:

...or a library card...

It's ridiculous. Even if nobody bothered to vet the president of the United States originally, you can bet he has been since this nonsense has begun.

I'm beginning to think the Republican party consists of paranoid schyzophrenics.

Thing about presidents of the past we knoew a little bit about them most may have been rotten presidents but at least we could trace their roots and knew a little bit about them.

Big reb, how come no file date on that one you posted three posts ago?

Becuase accepted by and filed by are the same fucking thing, and you can show no legal difference.

Also, by the authentication of this copy (by stamping and raising the seal) the State of Hawaii is, for all legal purposes, deeming the information to be 100% accurate, for ANY court of law.

In other words, all birthers, birther cases and public birther statements: you're all retarded and inane.

Bigreb,

If you had a set of nuts between your legs, and perhaps some maturity, you *could (GASP) bring yourself to admitting a man you so PASSIONATELY hate and disagree with, politically, is not a "void" President because "he wasn't born here."

You do need to make note:

Everytime birthers have a new theory, YOU PERSONALLY POST IT.

Everytime said new theory was wrong, you move onto ANOTHER, and even have the gaul to post the previously debunked theories.

You either need help, or you need to start taking responsibility for your gullibility and GROWING UP about shit, already. Have some fucking balls, for shit's sake.

Fucking little girls, I swear to god.

"but but but but but but he can't be legit! he wasn't born here!"

Face=palm.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ speaks alot to the new "twins" theory.

There were many answers given, none were correct.
Bold statement!

How do you know - were you there when...the Birth Certificate was typed up? when Obama was born? when the forms were filled out? when the twins were born?
You can't say for sure that any of the answers to your propositions were incorrect.

How do you know the twins certificates aren't fake...has anyone presented the real twins...maybe they don't exist?
At least you can say with reasonable certainty that Obama actually exists.

The question was:
On was obama's birth Certificate Accepted by the Hawaiian State Registrar in 1961?

And before you ask
Patricia DeCosta hill
Patricia DeCosta Hill (1930 - 1963) - Find A Grave Memorial

birth-certificate-real-hawaii.jpg

Here's their birth annoucement
newspaper-e1262911600421.jpg

Newspaper article notice how they try and spin the out of sequence birth certificate numbers
When Obama was making his successful presidential run, Nordyke realized that her daughters were born within hours of him at the same hospital.

The Hawai'i certificate of live birth that Obama displays on his Web site shows he was born at 7:24 p.m. on Aug. 4.

Nordyke was well into labor by then with girls who were three weeks premature. By 2 p.m. the following day, Susan was born at 5 pounds, 12 ounces, and Gretchen weighed in at 6 pounds, 4 ounces.

A day later is not within hours.
Twin sisters, Obama on parallel paths for years | The Honolulu Advertiser | Hawaii's Newspaper

At least you can say with reasonable certainty that Obama actually exists

obama's is real but for some reason the state registrar did not accept it in 1961

Obama's got a birth notice as well.
So...where are these twins?

You know, something tells me you don't score big political points by trying to pick on Bill Cosby. Now THERE is a man I'd be willing to elect to the oval office based on nothing but celebrity.

He can run on a platform of free pudding pops for all!

:eusa_hand:

Christ, I'd settle on that as a more real, measurable promise than any Presidential candidate has made during the past 30 years.

Newspaper article notice how they try and spin the out of sequence birth certificate numbers
When Obama was making his successful presidential run, Nordyke realized that her daughters were born within hours of him at the same hospital.

The Hawai'i certificate of live birth that Obama displays on his Web site shows he was born at 7:24 p.m. on Aug. 4.

Nordyke was well into labor by then with girls who were three weeks premature. By 2 p.m. the following day, Susan was born at 5 pounds, 12 ounces, and Gretchen weighed in at 6 pounds, 4 ounces.

Twin sisters, Obama on parallel paths for years | The Honolulu Advertiser | Hawaii's Newspaper
Already answered

Becuase accepted by and filed by are the same fucking thing, and you can show no legal difference.

Also, by the authentication of this copy (by stamping and raising the seal) the State of Hawaii is, for all legal purposes, deeming the information to be 100% accurate, for ANY court of law.

In other words, all birthers, birther cases and public birther statements: you're all retarded and inane.

Which one was that?

No it's not. On the long form you have two dates a filled dated and a accepted by state registrar date.

for political purposes, maybe? but it's worthless without that 1961 accepted by state registrar date.

Already answered

nope.

Which one was that?

No it's not. On the long form you have two dates a filled dated and a accepted by state registrar date.

for political purposes, maybe? but it's worthless without that 1961 accepted by state registrar date.

Where's the file by date, on the others you're posting? You know, the one from 1930, for example.

There isn't one.

Strange,

no.

It means the same fucking thing, moron. Get a life.

There were many answers given, none were correct.
Bold statement!

How do you know - were you there when...the Birth Certificate was typed up? when Obama was born? when the forms were filled out? when the twins were born?
You can't say for sure that any of the answers to your propositions were incorrect.

How do you know the twins certificates aren't fake...has anyone presented the real twins...maybe they don't exist?
At least you can say with reasonable certainty that Obama actually exists.

The question was:
On was obama's birth Certificate Accepted by the Hawaiian State Registrar in 1961?

And before you ask
Patricia DeCosta hill
Patricia DeCosta Hill (1930 - 1963) - Find A Grave Memorial

birth-certificate-real-hawaii.jpg

Here's their birth annoucement
newspaper-e1262911600421.jpg

At least you can say with reasonable certainty that Obama actually exists

obama's is real but for some reason the state registrar did not accept it in 1961

this looks made up to me... how much did the president weigh, anybody ?

Which one was that?

Where's the file by date, on the others you're posting? You know, the one from 1930, for example.

There isn't one.

Strange,

no.

It means the same fucking thing, moron. Get a life.

You wouldn't need a file date if it had an accepted by state Registrar date. But the real test would be the long from if it was accepted it would be on the long form.

Ummm...yep...and I'll raise you a 'So There!'

obama born a day earlier but yet the twins birth certificate numbers come before his? .

Hawaii’s State Department of Health explains the policy on releasing vital records here. Unless you’re a relative of Obama, your request will be denied.*

this was from 2008. i thought i heard yesterday that it couldn't be released at all.

i suppose i would be defending president bush or senator mccain if the shoe was on the other foot. so i understand the libs on the board, how they feel.

Last edited:
Ummm...yep...and I'll raise you a 'So There!'

obama born a day earlier but yet the twins birth certificate numbers come before his? .

Hawaii’s State Department of Health explains the policy on releasing vital records here. Unless you’re a relative of Obama, your request will be denied.*

this was from 2008. i thought i heard yesterday that it couldn't be released at all.

i suppose i would be defending president bush or senator mccain if the shoe was on the other foot. so i understand the libs on the board, how they feel.

No, you heard that the Original cannot be released, which is why you only get Authenticated Copies, Authenticated by the Seal and Signature of the Registrar for ALL legal purposes, and as such: THAT'S WHAT OBAMA SHOWED THE SCHMUCKS, and he's still being begged for more.

What a dumb fucking thread.... How about you start a thread when something actually happens, ok?

PS, Trup sucks ballz.

Yeah...........maybe he does........but he sure is a lightning rod for the media = he'll draw the attention of some of the sucker independents who voted for Obama because they are suckers. He's going to be a big ass thorn in the side of the left for the next 18 months whether he runs or not. He's not going away.

Obama only got elected because of there are hordes of suckers out there who will buy a sack of dog doo for $1,000 a pop if its packaged up just right. Those same suckers can be had by the next guy...........in this case Trump. Its just some additional peel away FTW!! Mega debt = peel away. Epic unemployment = peel away. Gas through the roof = peel away. Trump = peel away. ( by the way.....Obama at 55% DISAPPROVE in yesterdays poll..........FTMFW:tomato::tomato:)

Its all good.......and you have to laugh your balls off every time Trump shows up on TV. He gets the attention of the suckers and he has nothing good to say about the Wizard of Oz we have for a President.

Hard left guys marginalize Trump...........but nobody cares about them. Its the suckers who are paying attention.:fu::boobies::fu::boobies::fu:

Last edited:
Anyone claiming what Obama released is not good enough, is also a grand conspiracist.

They must assume that either

A: Obama's "fake" illegally uses the Registrar's Authentication seal and signature, *and* the Registrar somehow STILL has no idea, to speak up about it, *and* the Court Cases that were dismissed left it out of their deposition that the one actually released was fake.

B: It's not faked, but the Registrar's office has somehow been compromised and Authenticated it illegally, risking their job, risking prison, knowing that it would be easy for ANYONE ELSE IN THE REGISTRAR, THE DEPT OF HEALTH, OR THE BIRTH HOSPITAL, to speak out against the fake.

And see, that's why you're fucking nuts.

What a dumb fucking thread.... How about you start a thread when something actually happens, ok?

PS, Trup sucks ballz.

Yeah...........maybe he does........but he sure is a lightning rod for the media = he'll draw the attention of some of the sucker independents who voted for Obama because they are suckers. He's going to be a big ass thorn in the side of the left for the next 18 months whether he runs or not. He's not going away.

Obama only got elected because of there are hordes of suckers out there who will buy a sack of dog doo for $1,000 a pop if its packaged up just right. Those same suckers can be had by the next guy...........in this case Trump. Its just some additional peel away FTW!! Mega debt = peel away. Epic unemployment = peel away. Gas through the roof = peel away. Trump = peel away.

Its all good.......and you have to laugh your balls off every time Trump shows up on TV. He gets the attention of the suckers and he has nothing good to say about the Wizard of Oz we have for a President.

Hard left guys marginalize Trump...........but nobody cares about them. Its the suckers who are paying attention.:fu::boobies::fu::boobies::fu:

And if he wins he'll bankrupt the Country further like he's done all his businesses, and he'll send us to War with China. Congratu-fucking-lations that he's not Obama, 5 year old.

Anyone claiming what Obama released is not good enough, is also a grand conspiracist.

They must assume that either

A: Obama's "fake" illegally uses the Registrar's Authentication seal and signature, *and* the Registrar somehow STILL has no idea, to speak up about it, *and* the Court Cases that were dismissed left it out of their deposition that the one actually released was fake.

B: It's not faked, but the Registrar's office has somehow been compromised and Authenticated it illegally, risking their job, risking prison, knowing that it would be easy for ANYONE ELSE IN THE REGISTRAR, THE DEPT OF HEALTH, OR THE BIRTH HOSPITAL, to speak out against the fake.

And see, that's why you're fucking nuts.

not for nothing s0n, but putting your own pic in an avatar is gay...........:blowup:

Forum List

Back