If I have to Put up with a Bazillion Trump aka neuveua Palin Threads ....

Who do you trust more?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 38 67.9%
  • Barrack Obama

Votes: 18 32.1%

• Total voters
Those BCs are from 1961, you can see how the paper has yellowed with age. If they lost them and tried to get a copy today they would get the same thing Obama got, and you know that.

Not true. A lady got her long form certificate of live birth from Hawaii last month on March 15, 2011 as seen in the registrars signed stamp at the bottom. She paid $10 for it. Also a candidate for Oklahomas House of Representatives originally from Hawaii had her son order his long form certificate last week from Hawaii and will post it when it comes in this week. He paid $10 also. Here is the Hawaii certificate from last month:

208721_1648483537324_1394022018_31365835_5934804_n.jpg
Gee, that 2011 looks fake to me. Do you have a better quality copy to examine?

It's more than what obama gave:eusa_whistle:

If thats the case you would never be able to use your BC as an I-9 document Employers need to copy it for filing purposes to give the government proof that you did give the propre ID requirements. So stop lying to cover your argument.

I'm not lying. Go look at it. It clearly states that it's illegal to photograph the document.

You are lying. BC's are an acceptable from of ID verification. employers must copy them to verify you did in fact present the correct forms of proof. That is federal law.

Sorry BigREb, you are wrong.

1. The birth certificate is one of the forms of ID that can be used, it is not required.

2. Employers are not required to a copy of the birth certificate and maintain it.

>>>>

I'll take Lying Presidents for 1000 Alex.

"Which President spent 2 million dollars to hide his ENTIRE past and refused to provide a legal birth certificate?"

Ding ding ding.. YOU GOT IT!! President Hussein DingleBarry!!! We have a winner!! LMAO

Except, of course, he didn't spend 2 million dollars to hide his past. lol

You should just type these conversations out and go over your posts with big crayons and glitter glue.

Here is another example of what liars liberals are.. All one has to do is look up the FACTS:

FEC filings show that Obama's presidential campaign has paid out more than $1.7 million since the election to the law firm of Perkins Coie. Until recently, that firm was home to Obama's campaign lawyer, and now White House counsel, Robert Bauer—the very same DC lawyer, who has defended Obama in many of the birther lawsuits.

Barack Obama -- Robert Bauer

You liberals are too easy to beat and be shown as the liars you are. In the age of the internet , one would think you'd have a little more common sense then to try and lie your way out of this mess.. TOO FUCKIN BAD..

What kind of a person spends TWO MILLION DOLLARS TO HIDE THEIR BACKGROUND?

"Which President spent 2 million dollars to hide his ENTIRE past and refused to provide a legal birth certificate?"

Ding ding ding.. YOU GOT IT!! President Hussein DingleBarry!!! We have a winner!! LMAO
A loser, you didn't answer in the form of a question!!!

I'll take Lying Morons for 1000 Alex.

"Which Asshole made up a phony amount of money spent to hide Obama's past?"

Ding ding ding.. YOU GOT IT!! Who is LazyBunSlinger?? WE have a winner!! :lmao:

5652.strip.gif

The truth is going to come out about DingleBarry.. the tide has turned. SHOW US ALL OF YOUR RECORDS HUSSEIN. The Washington Times has a great story today asking that very thing" WHY ARE YOU PAYING TO HIDE YOUR PAST????

What kind of a person spends TWO MILLION DOLLARS TO HIDE THEIR BACKGROUND?

A loser, you didn't answer in the form of a question!!!

I'll take Lying Morons for 1000 Alex.

"Which Asshole made up a phony amount of money spent to hide Obama's past?"

Ding ding ding.. YOU GOT IT!! Who is LazyBunSlinger?? WE have a winner!! :lmao:

5652.strip.gif

If you were any lamer, you'd need Viagara to take a piss~ lmao

The truth is going to come out about DingleBarry.. the tide has turned. SHOW US ALL OF YOUR RECORDS HUSSEIN. The Washington Times has a great story today asking that very thing" WHY ARE YOU PAYING TO HIDE YOUR PAST????

"show us all your records, HUSSEIN!"

534__250x273_tlhopper.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Except, of course, he didn't spend 2 million dollars to hide his past. lol

You should just type these conversations out and go over your posts with big crayons and glitter glue.

Here is another example of what liars liberals are.. All one has to do is look up the FACTS:

FEC filings show that Obama's presidential campaign has paid out more than $1.7 million since the election to the law firm of Perkins Coie. Until recently, that firm was home to Obama's campaign lawyer, and now White House counsel, Robert Bauer—the very same DC lawyer, who has defended Obama in many of the birther lawsuits.

Barack Obama -- Robert Bauer

You liberals are too easy to beat and be shown as the liars you are. In the age of the internet , one would think you'd have a little more common sense then to try and lie your way out of this mess.. TOO FUCKIN BAD..
That's right, presidential campaigns do not ever have any legal filings to make in running for president, so all that money could only have been spent on hiding Obama's records! :cuckoo:
What an asshole!!!!!!

Since this is the age of the internet, would you please post an accounting of how much money was spent on each birfer frivolous law suit.

Last edited:
If thats the case you would never be able to use your BC as an I-9 document Employers need to copy it for filing purposes to give the government proof that you did give the propre ID requirements. So stop lying to cover your argument.
:lol: Jesus Christ you get stupider by the post.

Stupid is when someone denies the verified facts.
Page 3 part 3
You must examine the original document or documents presented by the employee and then fully complete Section 2 of the Form I-9. You must examine one document from List A or one from List B and one from List C. Record the title, issuing authority, number, and expiration date (if any) of the document(s); fill in the date of hire and correct information in the certification block; and sign and date the Form I-9. You must accept any document(s) (from List A) or combination of documents (one from List B and one from List C) presented by the individual which reasonably appear on their face to be genuine and to relate to the person presenting them. You may not specify which document(s) an employee must present.
http://www.osha.gov/pls/epub/wageindex.download?p_file=F6844/I9_Handbook.pdf
You must record, record meaning copy.
I'm curious...does it hurt to be so stupid?

From an article :

San Diego News | OPINION FEATURE: The Obama Birth Certificate Debate

•Recent documents substantiate that Obama only attended Columbia University for 9 months in 1982-1983, contrary to official accounts.
•FOIA and other requests have been submitted to the State Department for passport and travel records.
•The Selective Service and Social Security Administrations have been asked for documentation regarding Obama’s Connecticut-based social security number 042-68-4425.
•Investigators have traced the number prior to Obama’s [ending in 4424] to Newington, Conn. resident Thomas Wood, deceased at age 19.
•To date no government agency can explain how Obama obtained the Connecticut number when at no point in his child or early adult years was he a resident of the state.
•Investigations continue into Hawaiian infant-death records for sequential relationships with Obama’s COLB record number 151 01961 010641.
•The Nordyke twins have made public their long-form certificates with numbers ending in 37 and 38.
•There are several infant-death candidates that may have had birth certificate numbers issued during the August 1961 time frame. These efforts hope to yield more information now kept from the public

No wonder DingleBarry is fighting to keep his records sealed~ Oh what tangled webs we weave!! RELEASE ALL OF YOUR RECORDS HUSSEIN.

Page 3 part 3
You must examine the original document or documents presented by the employee and then fully complete Section 2 of the Form I-9. You must examine one document from List A or one from List B and one from List C. Record the title, issuing authority, number, and expiration date (if any) of the document(s); fill in the date of hire and correct information in the certification block; and sign and date the Form I-9. You must accept any document(s) (from List A) or combination of documents (one from List B and one from List C) presented by the individual which reasonably appear on their face to be genuine and to relate to the person presenting them. You may not specify which document(s) an employee must present.

:lol: his own posts prove he's a moran.

I'm not lying. Go look at it. It clearly states that it's illegal to photograph the document.

You are lying. BC's are an acceptable from of ID verification. employers must copy them to verify you did in fact present the correct forms of proof. That is federal law.

Sorry BigREb, you are wrong.

1. The birth certificate is one of the forms of ID that can be used, it is not required.

2. Employers are not required to a copy of the birth certificate and maintain it.

>>>>
OK not required to copy but also not against the law either.
22. Q. When I review an employee's identity and employment eligibility documents, should I make copies of them? A. The law does not require you to photocopy documents. However, if you wish to make photocopies, you should do so for all employees, and you should retain each photocopy with the I-9. Photocopies must not be used for any other purpose. Photocopying documents does not relieve you of your obligation to fully complete Section 2 of the I-9 nor is it an acceptable substitute for proper completion of the I-9 in general.
NOTE 1: Although a Certificate of Naturalization (INS Forms N-550 and N-570) provides across the face of the document that it may not be copied, such certificates may be copied in this limited situation.
NOTE 2: Copies of documents retained by Federal government employers must be kept separately from an employee's official personnel folder.

Page 3 part 3

:lol: his own posts prove he's a moran.

OMG, THE IRONY!!!! Hahahahahahahaha ROFLMAO!! WTF IS A "MORAN?"!!!! Priceless!!!!!!:clap2::lol::lol::lol:

From an article :

•Recent documents substantiate that Obama only attended Columbia University for 9 months in 1982-1983, contrary to official accounts.
•FOIA and other requests have been submitted to the State Department for passport and travel records.
•The Selective Service and Social Security Administrations have been asked for documentation regarding Obama’s Connecticut-based social security number 042-68-4425.
•Investigators have traced the number prior to Obama’s [ending in 4424] to Newington, Conn. resident Thomas Wood, deceased at age 19.
•To date no government agency can explain how Obama obtained the Connecticut number when at no point in his child or early adult years was he a resident of the state.
•Investigations continue into Hawaiian infant-death records for sequential relationships with Obama’s COLB record number 151 01961 010641.
•The Nordyke twins have made public their long-form certificates with numbers ending in 37 and 38.
•There are several infant-death candidates that may have had birth certificate numbers issued during the August 1961 time frame. These efforts hope to yield more information now kept from the public

No wonder DingleBarry is fighting to keep his records sealed~ Oh what tangled webs we weave!! RELEASE ALL OF YOUR RECORDS HUSSEIN.

Issue #1: Opinion piece.

First bullet: The source for that is some obscure online service that allows you to pay for the release of others "years attended" at a College. My previous employer did this for me, personally, and the years were WRONG. It's not a legitimate service, after them calling and demanding a refund.

The rest: hearsay retardedness. That was easy.

From an article :

Issue #1: Opinion piece.

First bullet: The source for that is some obscure online service that allows you to pay for the release of others "years attended" at a College. My previous employer did this for me, personally, and the years were WRONG. It's not a legitimate service, after them calling and demanding a refund.

The rest: hearsay retardedness. That was easy.

Yea sure, you "MORAN," lmfao!!!! I'm still over here laughing.. OMG, can liberals get any dumber????

Page 3 part 3

You should know, you find you everytime you pull your head out of your ass.

What graduate of Columbia University doesn't even show up for their own graduation?? NO RECORDS EXIST that show Al Baraqi Hussein EVER attended Columbia University. NOT ONE PROFESSOR recalls teaching DingleBarry.. Isn't that strange?? What's even more significant , in the court challenges, HUSSEIN has PAID MILLIONS to keep these records secret. WHAT ARE YOU HIDING DINGLEBARRY?

Forum List

Back