If I have to Put up with a Bazillion Trump aka neuveua Palin Threads ....

Who do you trust more?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 38 67.9%
  • Barrack Obama

Votes: 18 32.1%

• Total voters
Stupid is when someone denies the verified facts.
Page 3 part 3
You must examine the original document or documents presented by the employee and then fully complete Section 2 of the Form I-9. You must examine one document from List A or one from List B and one from List C. Record the title, issuing authority, number, and expiration date (if any) of the document(s); fill in the date of hire and correct information in the certification block; and sign and date the Form I-9. You must accept any document(s) (from List A) or combination of documents (one from List B and one from List C) presented by the individual which reasonably appear on their face to be genuine and to relate to the person presenting them. You may not specify which document(s) an employee must present.
http://www.osha.gov/pls/epub/wageindex.download?p_file=F6844/I9_Handbook.pdf
You must record, record meaning copy.
I'm curious...does it hurt to be so stupid?

:lol: his own posts prove he's a moran.

You still havn't proven why the state registrar did not accept obama's BC in 1961? So moron hows does it feel to be beat by someone you think's a moran?:eusa_whistle:

OMG, THE IRONY!!!! Hahahahahahahaha ROFLMAO!! WTF IS A "MORAN?"!!!! Priceless!!!!!!:clap2::lol::lol::lol:

ahahahahahaahah......you missed the inside joke, MORAN!!!!! Owned, again.

FROM A TEA PARTY RALLY:

moran-vzamo0.jpg

you wish DUMBASS.. Nice google to cover your DUMB butt but no sale~ LOL

What graduate of Columbia University doesn't even show up for their own graduation?? NO RECORDS EXIST that show Al Baraqi Hussein EVER attended Columbia University. NOT ONE PROFESSOR recalls teaching DingleBarry.. Isn't that strange?? What's even more significant , in the court challenges, HUSSEIN has PAID MILLIONS to keep these records secret. WHAT ARE YOU HIDING DINGLEBARRY?

:lol: Now there's been a comprehensive review of all of their Teachers, and Obama lied and Columbia's lying about him going there.

This must be a billion dollar, hush hush type conspiracy, yo!@

I'm curious...does it hurt to be so stupid?

You still havn't proven why the state registrar did not accept obama's BC in 1961? So moron hows does it feel to be beat by someone you think's a moran?:eusa_whistle:

You haven't proven a legal difference between file by and accepted.

You also have not shown why the "accepted by" ones you posted were NEVER FILED, obviously, they ONLY say accepted, don't say FILED. How come? (see how that works?)

What graduate of Columbia University doesn't even show up for their own graduation?? NO RECORDS EXIST that show Al Baraqi Hussein EVER attended Columbia University. NOT ONE PROFESSOR recalls teaching DingleBarry.. Isn't that strange?? What's even more significant , in the court challenges, HUSSEIN has PAID MILLIONS to keep these records secret. WHAT ARE YOU HIDING DINGLEBARRY?

:lol: Now there's been a comprehensive review of all of their Teachers, and Obama lied and Columbia's lying about him going there.

This must be a billion dollar, hush hush type conspiracy, yo!@

And you thought that stimulus bill went to help the economy?:eusa_whistle:

You are lying. BC's are an acceptable from of ID verification. employers must copy them to verify you did in fact present the correct forms of proof. That is federal law.

Sorry BigREb, you are wrong.

1. The birth certificate is one of the forms of ID that can be used, it is not required.

2. Employers are not required to a copy of the birth certificate and maintain it.

>>>>
OK not required to copy but also not against the law either.
22. Q. When I review an employee's identity and employment eligibility documents, should I make copies of them? A. The law does not require you to photocopy documents. However, if you wish to make photocopies, you should do so for all employees, and you should retain each photocopy with the I-9. Photocopies must not be used for any other purpose. Photocopying documents does not relieve you of your obligation to fully complete Section 2 of the I-9 nor is it an acceptable substitute for proper completion of the I-9 in general.
NOTE 1: Although a Certificate of Naturalization (INS Forms N-550 and N-570) provides across the face of the document that it may not be copied, such certificates may be copied in this limited situation.
NOTE 2: Copies of documents retained by Federal government employers must be kept separately from an employee's official personnel folder.

Didn't say it couldn't be copied. I was correcting you on saying it was required to be copied under the law. It's not.

>>>>

Last edited:

You also have not shown why the "accepted by" ones you posted were NEVER FILED, obviously, they ONLY say accepted, don't say FILED. How come? (see how that works?)

I did it's on the two long foms I posted. there are two dates a filled dated an a accepted by state registrar date.

From an article :

San Diego News | OPINION FEATURE: The Obama Birth Certificate Debate

•Recent documents substantiate that Obama only attended Columbia University for 9 months in 1982-1983, contrary to official accounts.•FOIA and other requests have been submitted to the State Department for passport and travel records.
•The Selective Service and Social Security Administrations have been asked for documentation regarding Obama’s Connecticut-based social security number 042-68-4425.
•Investigators have traced the number prior to Obama’s [ending in 4424] to Newington, Conn. resident Thomas Wood, deceased at age 19.
•To date no government agency can explain how Obama obtained the Connecticut number when at no point in his child or early adult years was he a resident of the state.
•Investigations continue into Hawaiian infant-death records for sequential relationships with Obama’s COLB record number 151 01961 010641.
•The Nordyke twins have made public their long-form certificates with numbers ending in 37 and 38.
•There are several infant-death candidates that may have had birth certificate numbers issued during the August 1961 time frame. These efforts hope to yield more information now kept from the public

No wonder DingleBarry is fighting to keep his records sealed~ Oh what tangled webs we weave!! RELEASE ALL OF YOUR RECORDS HUSSEIN.

So Obama finished two years of study in 9 months and got his degree? Obama is smarter than I thought.

Sorry BigREb, you are wrong.

1. The birth certificate is one of the forms of ID that can be used, it is not required.

2. Employers are not required to a copy of the birth certificate and maintain it.

>>>>
22. Q. When I review an employee's identity and employment eligibility documents, should I make copies of them? A. The law does not require you to photocopy documents. However, if you wish to make photocopies, you should do so for all employees, and you should retain each photocopy with the I-9. Photocopies must not be used for any other purpose. Photocopying documents does not relieve you of your obligation to fully complete Section 2 of the I-9 nor is it an acceptable substitute for proper completion of the I-9 in general.
NOTE 1: Although a Certificate of Naturalization (INS Forms N-550 and N-570) provides across the face of the document that it may not be copied, such certificates may be copied in this limited situation.
NOTE 2: Copies of documents retained by Federal government employers must be kept separately from an employee's official personnel folder.

Didn't say it couldn't be copies. I was correcting you on saying it was required to be copied under the law. It's not.

>>>>

If you notice I did say that.

I wonder if there's even been another President in our history who has STOLEN a dead person's SSN and used it as their own?

I did it's on the two long foms I posted. there are two dates a filled dated an a accepted by state registrar date.

But you don't have Obama's long form to know his doesn't have 2 dates.

You have his short form.

And the other short forms you posted, have one date, not two, but nice try to wiggle.

From an article :

San Diego News | OPINION FEATURE: The Obama Birth Certificate Debate

•Recent documents substantiate that Obama only attended Columbia University for 9 months in 1982-1983, contrary to official accounts.•FOIA and other requests have been submitted to the State Department for passport and travel records.
•The Selective Service and Social Security Administrations have been asked for documentation regarding Obama’s Connecticut-based social security number 042-68-4425.
•Investigators have traced the number prior to Obama’s [ending in 4424] to Newington, Conn. resident Thomas Wood, deceased at age 19.
•To date no government agency can explain how Obama obtained the Connecticut number when at no point in his child or early adult years was he a resident of the state.
•Investigations continue into Hawaiian infant-death records for sequential relationships with Obama’s COLB record number 151 01961 010641.
•The Nordyke twins have made public their long-form certificates with numbers ending in 37 and 38.
•There are several infant-death candidates that may have had birth certificate numbers issued during the August 1961 time frame. These efforts hope to yield more information now kept from the public

No wonder DingleBarry is fighting to keep his records sealed~ Oh what tangled webs we weave!! RELEASE ALL OF YOUR RECORDS HUSSEIN.

So Obama finished two years of study in 9 months and got his degree? Obama is smarter than I thought.

Charlotte police chief Rodney Monroe was given a degree he did not earn and according to the job requirement the degree he was given was part of the requirement.

Virginia Commonwealth University is establishing a confidential hotline in the wake of controversy over a bachelor's degree wrongly awarded to Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Chief Rodney Monroe.

Last spring, an anonymous whistleblower tipped off a college accreditation body and the media that then-Richmond Police Chief Rodney Monroe did not meet requirements to earn a bachelor's degree.

Turns out, he was right.

Monroe only completed six of the 30 hours required to earn his degree from VCU as a transfer student.

WFAE 90.7 FM

Didn't say it couldn't be copies. I was correcting you on saying it was required to be copied under the law. It's not.

>>>>

If you notice I did say that.

Yes you did. After saying "BC's are an acceptable from of ID verification. employers must copy them to verify you did in fact present the correct forms of proof."

Thanks for the correction.

>>>>

You have his short form.

And the other short forms you posted, have one date, not two, but nice try to wiggle.
As far as it stands until the long form is produced the current BC shows it was never accepted by the state registrar 1961

O'Reilly Factor:

Item: His thesis from Columbia has not been made public.

False. He didn't do a thesis. You may remember that Hillary Clinton kept her Wellesley thesis private until somebody outed the paper on radical Saul Alinsky.

Item: Mr. Obama has not released his medical records.

True. His doctor says he's in good health and has put that in writing. You may remember that President Clinton would not release his health care records. Bush the younger released evaluations but not official records.

Item: President Obama has not released his law practice client list.

True. But I don't know many lawyers who would, citing the privacy of clients.

Item: No birth certificate has been made public.

True. But the state of Hawaii has, once again, said Mr. Obama's birth certificate is on file. A certificate of live birth has been released. A "Factor" investigation also showed Mr. Obama was born in a Honolulu hospital and we stand by our reporting.

Item: There is no record of baptism.

True. No such document is in the public domain.

Item: Michelle Obama lost her law license.

False. She currently has an inactive law license.

Item: Mrs. Obama has more assistants than other first ladies.

False. She has about the same number Laura Bush had, approximately 20.

Item: Barack Obama received foreign student aid while in college.

False. Somebody just made that up.

So there you have it. Just the facts, Jack. "Talking Points" is glad to be of service.

And that's "The Memo."

Why would someone pay an attorney 2 million dollars to hide all of their background?? Common sense tells us they're hiding something.. But not according to liberal nitwits.. DingleBarry is the exception you see. He doesn't have to submit a legal birth certificate cuz he's half black and liberal. He can hide all of his entire childhood and that's cool because, well.. he's a leftist. Anyone who dares to question Al Baraqi Hussein is just a racist!! LMFAO~ Do any of you dodo brains on the left think America is actually falling for your BULLSHIT any longer? I have NEVER been involved in the BC issue.. NOT EVER until now.. Even now I think this dickweed is hiding something.

You have his short form.

As far as it stands until the long form is produced the current BC shows it was never accepted by the state registrar 1961

Accepted means filed by, filed by means accepted. You have no proof of a legal difference, idiot.

If there was a difference, how come the other examples you post of short forms were never filed? huh? huh? Are they not legitimate?

You're a fucking bozo.

Why would someone pay an attorney 2 million dollars to hide all of their background?? Common sense tells us they're hiding something.. But not according to liberal nitwits.. DingleBarry is the exception you see. He doesn't have to submit a legal birth certificate cuz he's half black and liberal. He can hide all of his entire childhood and that's cool because, well.. he's a leftist. Anyone who dares to question Al Baraqi Hussein is just a racist!! LMFAO~ Do any of you dodo brains on the left think America is actually falling for your BULLSHIT any longer? I have NEVER been involved in the BC issue.. NOT EVER until now.. Even now I think this dickweed is hiding something.

He didn't you fucking idiot.

You cited his total Legal Price, which includes his Campaigning in General, you fucking rick.

Show us the itemized bill that went towards "hiding his background," or admit you don't have it. It's that fucking simple, really.

Forum List

Back