If I have to Put up with a Bazillion Trump aka neuveua Palin Threads ....

Who do you trust more?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 38 67.9%
  • Barrack Obama

Votes: 18 32.1%

• Total voters
Hey.......Little Retarded Rebecca...........you wanna talk about qualifications? Let's talk about Walker and his cronyism and nepotism...........

FROM A TEA PARTY RALLY:

moran-vzamo0.jpg

Actually, to be honest, that picture has been around for at least 5 years. And I think that is actually a photoshopped version. IIRC the original said "Learn English Morans!" Allegedly, it was an anti-immigration sign.

Hahahahaha LMFAO You just ruined your liberal comrades defense of being STUPID~ wtg.. you two deserve each other. Get a fuckin room already!

Let it go.

But no one wanted to addrssss that...they just wanted to be right and ignore ANY questions that seem to be very valid and reasonable...

Actually, everything you said was addressed in depth, and your arguments were destroyed. You accuse other people of not being willing to open their mind and consider other alternatives. Tell me how it's more open minded to ignore hard evidence, allege an ever increasingly deep conspiracy to account for all the evidence as it comes out, and continually come up with ad hoc explanations all in an attempt to preserve the same failed conclusions, as opposed to examining the evidence at hand, applying the same consistent and rational basis that one would apply to any other person who wasn't Barrack Obama, and dismissing conspiracy theories that have no evidence whatsoever?

But no one wanted to addrssss that...they just wanted to be right and ignore ANY questions that seem to be very valid and reasonable...

Actually, everything you said was addressed in depth, and your arguments were destroyed. You accuse other people of not being willing to open their mind and consider other alternatives. Tell me how it's more open minded to ignore hard evidence, allege an ever increasingly deep conspiracy to account for all the evidence as it comes out, and continually come up with ad hoc explanations all in an attempt to preserve the same failed conclusions, as opposed to examining the evidence at hand, applying the same consistent and rational basis that one would apply to any other person who wasn't Barrack Obama, and dismissing conspiracy theories that have no evidence whatsoever?

Actually gekaap, Little Retarded Rebecca is one of them tea bagging idiots.

Poor fucker can't comprehend anything over 140 characters.

I did it's on the two long foms I posted. there are two dates a filled dated an a accepted by state registrar date.

No you didn't. All you've done is create your own personal explanation that is fashioned to try and fit your own conclusions. You made the explanation up yourself. You didn't prove anything.

On the long form why is there two lines for signatures? Why do the other two BC's have accepted by state registrar and obama's doesn't? Filed does not mean accepted. When someone is one death row and files for a stay of execution is it accepted when it's filed or is it accepted or denied when the govenror approves it? File does not mean accepted.

Actually gekaap, Little Retarded Rebecca is one of them tea bagging idiots.

Poor fucker can't comprehend anything over 140 characters.
you are the reciever of the tea bagging so STFU

Last edited:
So Obama finished two years of study in 9 months and got his degree? Obama is smarter than I thought.

He'd have to be pretty damn smart in order to pull off such a massive conspiracy. :lol:

No he wouldn't
Charlotte police chief Rodney Monroe was given a degree he did not earn and according to the job requirement He needed the degree for the job.

Virginia Commonwealth University is establishing a confidential hotline in the wake of controversy over a bachelor's degree wrongly awarded to Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Chief Rodney Monroe.

Last spring, an anonymous whistleblower tipped off a college accreditation body and the media that then-Richmond Police Chief Rodney Monroe did not meet requirements to earn a bachelor's degree.

Turns out, he was right.

Monroe only completed six of the 30 hours required to earn his degree from VCU as a transfer student.

WFAE 90.7 FM

You still havn't proven why the state registrar did not accept obama's BC in 1961? So moron hows does it feel to be beat by someone you think's a moran?:eusa_whistle:

You keep trotting that line. You have this idea that the state of Hawaii files, and reproduces for distribution, records that they did not "accept." Actually, I don't think you do have that idea. I'm sure you fully understand how stupid it is to say it, but you think it's smart to keep saying it anyway because that's better than having to admit that you were wrong.

You know birthers, tell me this: Even if your BS were true, what does it matter? Let's say that you're right, there's a whole massive decades old conspiracy going on? Guess what? It worked! Obama got elected!! The Republicans in Hawaii are in on it, the courts are in on it, the media is in on it. Everyone sitting in a position of importance or power is one of the conspirators. So it doesn't matter anymore, because there's NOTHING that can be done to stop it. Which leaves all of you, even if you were true, as nothing more than over zealous sports fans still complaining about that one bad call in the Superbowl 5 years ago.

checkmate Bozo

On the long form why is there two lines for signatures?

What does it matter?

Why do the other two BC's have accepted by state registrar and obama's doesn't?

What does it matter?

Filed does not mean accepted. When someone is one death row and files for a stay of execution is it accepted when it's filed or is it accepted or denied when the govenror approves it? File does not mean accepted.

That the most absurd comparison I've ever heard. A court of law is not a record keeping body. Courts hear cases for their merits. When a person "files" for a stay of execution (which, BTW is not the right terminology) they are making a request for a court action. Meanwhile, when a vital record is "filed" with the state registrar, they are recording that document in their record. You're committing fallacy of equivocation, using completely different contexts, trying to apply a meaning that does not actually fit.

You are the one who has presented this theory of "filed" and "accepted." It is YOU who has the burden to prove that the state of Hawaii is in the practice of recording vital records that they have not "accepted" and that they are in the practice of reproducing and distributing those records, and that they are in the habit of assigning the full faith and credit of the government's word to such records that they have not "accepted." But, this you cannot do, so instead all you've done is invent your own fantasy world of explanations that have no basis in fact.

Last edited:
I could care less about walker. He's not the president.

And Obama is the President, isn't he? So even if all this conspiracy crap were true, it worked. And there's nothing you can do about it now. Are you going to spend the next 50 years shouting "That game should have been ours, we deserved it"?

There is no harder evidence than what I presented yesterday.

One of Obamas own people...an auditor from the department of labor....informed me that if a prospective employee were to present a CoLB form ANY state, it would need to be accompanied by a letter from the DoS confirming that there is a corresponding BC or CoB on file.

Which means that a CoLB, as it pertains to employment, does not hold the same weight as a BC or a CoB.

And the reason being that a CoLB is issued by the hospital and is not deemed as valid until it is sanctioned by the DoS or the DoH and when it is sanctioned as valid by the DoS or the DoH, a BC or a CoB is drafted and filed.

A CoLB is ONLY VALID if there is a corresponding BC or CoB.

A BC can not exist without a CoLB
A CoLB CAN exist without a BC

But that is becuase a CoLB is not deemed valid until the state reviews it and sacntions it...and then a BC is drafted and filed.

I could care less about walker. He's not the president.

And Obama is the President, isn't he? So even if all this conspiracy crap were true, it worked. And there's nothing you can do about it now. Are you going to spend the next 50 years shouting "That game should have been ours, we deserved it"?

Do you notice what you posted? If what I said was true and it worked, then that would mean the election of obama would be illegal. And yes there is something that can be done about it. It would end with jail time fo obama.

There is no harder evidence than what I presented yesterday.

One of Obamas own people...an auditor from the department of labor....informed me that if a prospective employee were to present a CoLB form ANY state, it would need to be accompanied by a letter from the DoS confirming that there is a corresponding BC or CoB on file.

That's not hard evidence. That's impotent hearsay alleging nothing more than fallacy of equivocation.

But that is becuase a CoLB is not deemed valid until the state reviews it and sacntions it...and then a BC is drafted and filed.

In many states, a "Certificate of Live Birth" is statutorily defined as a birth certificate. The truth of the matter is that all of this "Certificate of Live Birth/Birth Certificate" nonsense is nothing more than playing word games and trying to invent layers of documentation that do not necessarily exist. Why do you continue to ignore this? All you birthers are such experts in the practices of Hawaiian record keeping you should go to Hawaii and tell them about it. Because you all apparently know things that their own laws deny.

LMAO..

I left this debate yesterday becuase I saw that it was going nowhere....Those that are convinced they are right did all they could to suppoirt the things they had and refused to open their mind to alternatives.....so I realized they have their thinking and I had mine.

I never gave this whole birther thing a single thought until last week when I was audited by the DoL to ensure my i-9 files were in compliance and the auditor told me that a CoLB from ANY state does not hold as much weight as a BC or a CoB...and thus why I chimed in here....

Yet....

Here we are...24 hours later...and the same two people are still debating without a single concern about certain discrpencies...

They just want to be right.....good for them.

Sadly, the must have their doubts...cause all they had to do was say they are right and move on...
It was addressed many times and we determined that you were given false information. You should report that guy for spreading false information or at the very least call him up and ask him to clarify himself as you possibly misunderstood him.

LMAO..

I left this debate yesterday becuase I saw that it was going nowhere....Those that are convinced they are right did all they could to suppoirt the things they had and refused to open their mind to alternatives.....so I realized they have their thinking and I had mine.

I never gave this whole birther thing a single thought until last week when I was audited by the DoL to ensure my i-9 files were in compliance and the auditor told me that a CoLB from ANY state does not hold as much weight as a BC or a CoB...and thus why I chimed in here....

Yet....

Here we are...24 hours later...and the same two people are still debating without a single concern about certain discrpencies...

They just want to be right.....good for them.

Sadly, the must have their doubts...cause all they had to do was say they are right and move on...
It was addressed many times and we determined that you were given false information. You should report that guy for spreading false information or at the very least call him up and ask him to clarify himself as you possibly misunderstood him.

Wrong.
Accurate information.
Do little research on I-9 complaince.

A CoLB is drafted by a hosptial. A clerk in amny cases. A clerk with a private entity...A private entity does not have the right to sanction a document and make it a state document. The state must do that.

THat is why they have BC's...

you really need to open your mind....you have the right to be wrong....and you are in this case.

Do a little research.

A CoLB is not a BC....in ANY State.

Why?

Becuase the word "live" is the key....no one in some state capital is there to say the child was "live"....

In many states, a "Certificate of Live Birth" is statutorily defined as a birth certificate. The truth of the matter is that all of this "Certificate of Live Birth/Birth Certificate" nonsense is nothing more than playing word games and trying to invent layers of documentation that do not necessarily exist. Why do you continue to ignore this? All you birthers are such experts in the practices of Hawaiian record keeping you should go to Hawaii and tell them about it. Because you all apparently know things that their own laws deny.

No sir...that is what you have convinced yourself is the case.

It is not semantics.

It is about attesting to something...it is about a state document and a document used to draft a state document.

The hospital drafts a dcoument that states the Jane doe was born at the premises..to the following parents..and it is alive..and is temporarily a state resident..and it is filed with the state...

The state then reviews the information....confirms the accuracy...and then drafts a STATE document...the BC..

One is drafted by a clerk in a hospital...NOT YET A STATE DOCUMENT....and then the STATE drafts the BC....A STATE DOCUMENT.

Case closed....you learned somethiung today.

Forum List

Back