If illegal Mexicans are so phuckin awesome why won’t Trump and the GOP support their presence?

Things just don’t add up...is the GOP privy to information that Democrats have no access to?
Democrats sell illegal Mexicans as extremely valuable, positive contributing ASSETS while Republicans see them as a total drain on U.S. taxpayers...a completely negative liability.
How can there be such a differential....such a varied opinion?
They are not all Mexicans, ignorance what leads to racism.
------------------------------------------------------- mexicans , arabs , guats , third worlders , haitians , muslims , they are all pretty much the same thing 'isis' from 'arabia' !!
Arabs, Mexicans, others don't give a fuck about a racist trailer park citizen...we work hard and multiply. Keep on camping here spewing your hate.

Translation-
“We work children’s jobs, for a shit wage like a good slave would and we make lots of babies that turn into more filth that you pay for.”
And the shameless cycle rolls on folks....
BUILD THE FUCKING WALL....TODAY!
Cry me a river. Do what you can all odds are against the racists, you gonna be a minority and you have to prepare for it if i were you.

Things just don’t add up...is the GOP privy to information that Democrats have no access to?
Democrats sell illegal Mexicans as extremely valuable, positive contributing ASSETS while Republicans see them as a total drain on U.S. taxpayers...a completely negative liability.
------------------------------------------------------- mexicans , arabs , guats , third worlders , haitians , muslims , they are all pretty much the same thing 'isis' from 'arabia' !!
Arabs, Mexicans, others don't give a fuck about a racist trailer park citizen...we work hard and multiply. Keep on camping here spewing your hate.

Translation-
“We work children’s jobs, for a shit wage like a good slave would and we make lots of babies that turn into more filth that you pay for.”
Cry me a river. Do what you can all odds are against the racists, you gonna be a minority and you have to prepare for it if i were you.
----------------------------------------------------------------- read it here you Americans , 'isss' of arabia is threatening Americans after he gets into the USA / American land .

Translation-

It’s fun to say that huh?
Be careful what you wish for...think about who spoon feeds you now.
Would you be spoon fed in Mehico?
And why do you think that is? That’s exactly right...Whitey didn’t build that shithole Mehico....TA-DA!

Translation-
----------------------------------------------------------------- read it here you Americans , 'isss' iof arabia s threatening Americans after he gets into the USA /American land .
Lol threatening ? So now you gonna cry and act as a victim ?
Stop being racist, being one won't get you anywhere. America is diverse and lot of minorities are defending your ass on daily basis...don't be an idiot.

Translation-

It’s fun to say that huh?
Be careful what you wish for...think about who spoon feeds you now.
Would you be spoon fed in Mehico?
And why do you think that is? That’s exactly right...Whitey didn’t build that shithole Mehico....TA-DA!
Oh boy....did anyone tell you that it's 2018? Racism will get you only in trouble. And being white doesn't make superior but just prone to skin cancer and sun burn. Chill , live and let live.

Translation-
----------------------------------------------------------------- read it here you Americans , 'isss' iof arabia s threatening Americans after he gets into the USA /American land .
Stop being racist, being one won't get you anywhere. America is diverse and lot of minorities are defending your ass on daily basis...don't be an idiot.
---------------------------------------------- there is NO crying You silly arab , i like your published threats for ALL Americans to see and read . Your words are just PROOF that you 'arabs' and other third worlders are a 'fifth column' within USA Borders 'isss' of arabia !!

Translation-
---------------------------------------------- there is NO crying You silly arab , i like your published threat sfor ALL to see and read , its just PROOF that you 'arabs' and other third worlders are a 'fifth column' within USA Borders 'isss' of arabia !!

If you that as a threat you better get under yo mama's skirt and hide.

hey Doc , sure its a threat , let me get it in a minute . not a big deal threat , maybe a promise but i welcome 'isss' from arabia' threats and promises for all Americans on the board to see Doc .

Translation-
------------------------------------------ see , mild threat , promise for when Americans are a minority so Americans better prepare . Course the arabs can't even beat widdle old Israel but i still highlight 'iss' from arabias threat or promise as i smile Doc .

hey Doc , sure its a threat , let me get it in a minute . not a big deal threat , maybe a promise but i welcome 'isss' from arabia' threats and promises for all Americans on the board to see Doc .
^^^^

Can we all say "snowflake"?

Translation-
---------------------------------------------- there is NO crying You silly arab , i like your published threats for ALL Americans to see and read . Your words are just PROOF that you 'arabs' and other third worlders are a 'fifth column' within USA Borders 'isss' of arabia !!
Btw I'm not an Arab, genetically I'm Caucasian, African, berber, Arab, can I please be considered human? Pleaaaase?

[sorta like a PSA to Americans Doc ] But say any thing you like but when a racist muslim 'arab' tells Americans in their own homeland that they better prepare it makes sense to tell other Americans , i mean , look what these arabs/ musloms did to Fahrkunda Doc . --- The Killing of Farkhunda ---

Translation-
------------------------------------------ see , mild threat , promise for when Americans are a minority so Americans better prepare . Course the arabs can't even beat widdle old Israel but i still highlight 'iss' from arabias threat or promise as i smile Doc .
Whites eill be a minority that's a fact not a threat. What are you gonna do about it?marry 10 women and produce 50 kids? Lol

guess that Americans better prepare as YOU advise 'isss' of somewhere in the third world .

Forum List

Back