If it walks like a racist Duck, quacks like a racist Duck...

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Montel Williams Blasts Donald Trump as 'Racist'

On this week’s episode of “Powerhouse Politics” podcast with ABC News Chief White House Correspondent Jonathan Karl and ABC News Political Director Rick Klein, Williams accused Trump of delivering a “false invitation” to African-American voters.

“This false invitation for African-American representation in the Trump campaign has been equal to the false invitation for African-American participation, minority participation, in the Republican Party for the last 20 years,” explained Williams.

When asked why he believes Trump's direct appeal to the African-American community is false, Williams replied, “Are you kidding me? Seriously, do you really believe that?”

He continued: “It’s like, David Duke right now saying, ‘Hey, I want to get these black people, come on in my house. Forget everything I’ve said in the past.’

“It really has done more to make sure that the primary people he was speaking in front of would be less apt to say, ‘Oh, he is a racist,’” he added. “You cannot go back and now retract your statements and your past to try to say that you’re not what you have been.”

Since day one, Donald Trump has been opening the door for the kinds of conversations White Nationalists, the Alt Right, and KKK want to have.

We finished those conversations in 1964.

On this week’s episode of “Powerhouse Politics” podcast with ABC News Chief White House Correspondent Jonathan Karl and ABC News Political Director Rick Klein, Williams accused Trump of delivering a “false invitation” to African-American voters.

“This false invitation for African-American representation in the Trump campaign has been equal to the false invitation for African-American participation, minority participation, in the Republican Party for the last 20 years,” explained Williams.

When asked why he believes Trump's direct appeal to the African-American community is false, Williams replied, “Are you kidding me? Seriously, do you really believe that?”

He continued: “It’s like, David Duke right now saying, ‘Hey, I want to get these black people, come on in my house. Forget everything I’ve said in the past.’

“It really has done more to make sure that the primary people he was speaking in front of would be less apt to say, ‘Oh, he is a racist,’” he added. “You cannot go back and now retract your statements and your past to try to say that you’re not what you have been.”

Since day one, Donald Trump has been opening the door for the kinds of conversations White Nationalists, the Alt Right, and KKK want to have.

You didn't like the response you got on the other link, so now you are starting the crap again. What a troll you are. The bitch is losing , 14,000 new emails are going to be her downfall, so all she has left is #3 of the liberal playbook.

Liberal_playbook_1_797x800.jpg

Talks like a racist

Calls blacks super predators that need brought under Hillary's heel. Listen to the following and listen to the sheer BS.

He's a generational anti-White disgruntled negro. What did you expect?

daviddukeforussentate.jpg

The issue is not only that democrat Blacks are butthurt in that The Donald comes forward to say their culture is primarily violent crime, robbery, assaults, rape, murders when Crooked Hillary and the establishment says it is a culture rich in history but suppressed because Whitey allegedly enslaved them. The Donald is suggesting unemployment is one reason for it, and is making an effort to invite them onto The Trump Train. But Blacks who think independently are a major threat to the establishment. In addition, the fact is, democrat Blacks prefer not working, and in fact feel entitled in getting welfare from Whitey.

Black entertainers know they must tow the liberal party line or get black listed never to work again in that industry. The more kook liberal they act the better.

It's not about a "liberal" playbook...

If it walks like duck, quack like a duck... What do we call it children?

Forum List

Back