If Jesus couldn't keep HIMSELF out of trouble...

As has been repeatedly explained to you, there is no dilemma. Jesus' purpose on Earth was to be the perfect sacrifice, the Lamb of God.

Once again, you're confusing your opinion with fact.

(You're just too easy! :lol: )
Not my fault if you choose to wallow in your ignorance. People are giving you the right answer, but since it disagrees with Wonky the Great and Powerful, it must be discarded.

You don't want debate. You want instant, unthinking agreement and affirmation.

Nor do you want debate. If you did, you wouldn't personalize every discussion (and not just with me). All you want is to feed your own ego.

Once again, you're confusing your opinion with fact.

(You're just too easy! :lol: )
Not my fault if you choose to wallow in your ignorance. People are giving you the right answer, but since it disagrees with Wonky the Great and Powerful, it must be discarded.

Nor do you want debate. If you did, you wouldn't personalize every discussion (and not just with me). All you want is to feed your own ego.
Sheer projection. I'm not the one demanding his ass be kissed around here. :lol:

Sheer projection. I'm not the one demanding his ass be kissed around here. :lol:

True; you're just implying your ass should be kissed by endlessly boasting about a set of relatively unmomentous accomplishments.

True; you're just implying your ass should be kissed...
No, I'm not.
...by endlessly boasting...
Endlessly? You asked, moron.
...about a set of relatively...
Relatively? Compared to yours?

Oh, sorry -- you haven't posted any.
...unmomentous accomplishments.
How many lives has your work saved? How many hundreds of millions of dollars of taxpayers' money have you saved by your actions?

Until we see what you've done, your characterizations of my accomplishments are meaningless. You really need to understand that.

Last edited:

No, I'm not.

...about a set of relatively...

How many lives has your work saved? How many hundreds of millions of dollars of taxpayers' money have you saved by your actions?

Until we see what you've done, your characterizations of my accomplishments are meaningless. You really need to understand that.

And you really need to understand that your accomplishments make no difference at all to me. The reason is that I'm here to discuss ideas, not people. If you can't defend your ideas without pointing to your resume, guess what - your ideas are probably wrong.

No, I'm not.

And you really need to understand that your accomplishments make no difference at all to me. The reason is that I'm here to discuss ideas, not people. If you can't defend your ideas without pointing to your resume, guess what - your ideas are probably wrong.
Then why did you whine like a little bitch demanding to see my resume and then claim I lied when I did?

Take your time. I can tell you haven't given this any thought. At all.

No, I'm not.

Then why did you whine like a little bitch demanding to see my resume and then claim I lied when I did?

Was wondering when you'd tumble....

I "asked" for proof of what you said for a simple reason: to show that it was IMPOSSIBLE to prove or disprove any of it on an anonymous forum like this one.

Starting to get it now?

I "asked" for proof of what you said for a simple reason: to show that it was IMPOSSIBLE to prove or disprove any of it on an anonymous forum like this one.

Starting to get it now?
Interesting backpedal. Not convincing, but interesting. :lol:

And it's incorrect. I could post my performance reports and decoration citations to prove everything I've said. Butthurt sissy bedwetters would still claim it's all faked, though.

Look, I know you're probably bitter that you haven't really accomplished anything. But you only have yourself to blame.

Starting to get it now?

And it's incorrect. I could post my performance reports and decoration citations to prove everything I've said. Butthurt sissy bedwetters would still claim it's all faked, though.

Look, I know you're probably bitter that you haven't really accomplished anything. But you only have yourself to blame.

I completely believe your accomplishments. I think this whole line of proving you've accomplished something before being able to have an opinion is wrong.

Just because you don't know if wonky ever worked a day in his life doesn't mean it's ok to tell him he's got no right to his opinion?

I've led a very different life from you, and my life experiences inform my opinions too.

You seem to have no respect for anyone who isn't a conservative right winger.

Starting to get it now?

I completely believe your accomplishments. I think this whole line of proving you've accomplished something before being able to have an opinion is wrong.

Just because you don't know if wonky ever worked a day in his life doesn't mean it's ok to tell him he's got no right to his opinion?

I've led a very different life from you, and my life experiences inform my opinions too.

Great Gaea's gargantuan gazongas. I wish to hell you'd read what I write and respond to that, instead of making shit up.

Where the hell did I say Wonky had no right to his opinion? No where, that's where. I've said several times I'm not saying ANYone has no right to their opinion. I've told YOU that.

You'd be interesting to talk to if you'd stop being so damn dishonest.

Great Gaea's gargantuan gazongas. I wish to hell you'd read what I write and respond to that, instead of making shit up.

Where the hell did I say Wonky had no right to his opinion? No where, that's where. I've said several times I'm not saying ANYone has no right to their opinion. I've told YOU that.

I'm saying that we don't have to post our freaking resumes to have an opinion worthy of being voiced just because....

Last edited:

I'm saying that we don't have to post our freaking resumes to have an opinion worthy of being voiced just because....

I have to admit, you could post a resume listing a stint as CEO of Microsoft, and I would still consider a taco fart to be more worth the air expressed than your opinion is.

However, your defensiveness aside, daveman never said his resume had anything to do with whether or not his opinion had validity. He said Wonky should stop thinking he's all that and a bag of chips when he's really just a half-bowl of curdled dip.

Hope the translation helps you out.

I explained that too, you dishonest, irrational woman. I said my experience gives my opinions on a certain set of subjects more weight that those of someone with no experience in those subjects.

What the hell is your problem?

Isn't she a treat. She'd like to respond to you, but the conversation she's having with herself is always much more compelling...

Isn't she a treat. She'd like to respond to you, but the conversation she's having with herself is always much more compelling...
I'm thinking there's really not much point in me continuing, since she's having an argument with the voices in her head. :cuckoo:

Yup. Now you are on the same page as pretty much every other poster on this forum, except a couple of loon newbies.

Forum List

Back