If Joe Biden is the best the Democrats can do, they're in big trouble...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
...Joe Biden has run for President before, and he's never been too successful. He's kind of a moron. He once said he would do well in the South because his home state of Delaware was once a :"slave state." Really, he said this on TV, I saw it happen.

...Joe Biden has run for President before, and he's never been too successful. He's kind of a moron. He once said he would do well in the South because his home state of Delaware was once a :"slave state." Really, he said this on TV, I saw it happen.

I'm not saying he didn't say what you claim, but a link would be nice.

Also, why you afraid of uncle Joe? So much so that you seemed to be too afraid to put too much thought in your OP.

Also, why you afraid of uncle Joe? So much so that you seemed to be too afraid to put too much thought in your OP.

Yep, Biden was saying demographically and culturally Delaware has commonality with the South. I guess you got him.

Yep, Biden was saying demographically and culturally Delaware has commonality with the South. I guess you got him.

Yes, he said Delaware was a slave state. He actually said it, like that was a positive factor for him.

Elizabeth Warren committed academic fraud, which is a big deal for those of us who don't believe that it's OK to advance your career through fraud.

Elizabeth Warren committed academic fraud, which is a big deal for those of us who don't believe that it's OK to advance your career through fraud.

How much of a role do you think that played in her getting the job? Do you think she wouldn't have been deemed qualified otherwise? Do you think Harvard will just hire any dumb ass that claims to be a Native American?

How much of a role do you think that played in her getting the job? Do you think she wouldn't have been deemed qualified otherwise? Do you think Harvard will just hire any dumb ass that claims to be a Native American?
It doesn't negate her guilt to say that she might have been hired anyway. She is a fraud, and a cheat, and a liar. In some circles, character still matters.

It doesn't negate her guilt to say that she might have been hired anyway. She is a fraud, and a cheat, and a liar. In some circles, character still matters.

On a scale of 1 to 10 how damaging would you say this controversy is?

Yes, he said Delaware was a slave state. He actually said it, like that was a positive factor for him.

He was trying to be relevant and demonstrate that he is competitive in southern primaries. It's called pandering.

But we all know it's Republicans who win in those slave states, how positive do you think that is?

Manchin would be there best choice but he is White and not AOC approved so no chance.

Manchin would be there best choice but he is White and not AOC approved so no chance.
Actually as a Democrat, Manchin might be a competitive candidate for President.

Actually as a Democrat, Manchin might be a competitive candidate for President.

He is the only one on my list.

Andrew Cuomo and Joe Biden will never be approved by AOC and her supporters...

Those that are AOC approved like Sanders and Warren are too fringed and Sanders chance went by when he bent over and kissed Hillary ass in 2016.

As for Manchin he is too Conservative for the new Democratic Party and even though he would be a great candidate there is no way AOC will endorse him at all.

So with that unless Trump just goes full bonkers enjoy him and Pence another four years...

Forum List

Back