If Joe Biden is the best the Democrats can do, they're in big trouble...

...Joe Biden has run for President before, and he's never been too successful. He's kind of a moron. He once said he would do well in the South because his home state of Delaware was once a :"slave state." Really, he said this on TV, I saw it happen.

I'm not saying he didn't say what you claim, but a link would be nice.

Also, why you afraid of uncle Joe? So much so that you seemed to be too afraid to put too much thought in your OP.

Yep, Biden was saying demographically and culturally Delaware has commonality with the South. I guess you got him.

I've lived in both DE and the capital of the Confederacy. Uncle Joe is wrong.

...Joe Biden has run for President before, and he's never been too successful. He's kind of a moron. He once said he would do well in the South because his home state of Delaware was once a :"slave state." Really, he said this on TV, I saw it happen.

I'm not saying he didn't say what you claim, but a link would be nice.

Also, why you afraid of uncle Joe? So much so that you seemed to be too afraid to put too much thought in your OP.

Yep, Biden was saying demographically and culturally Delaware has commonality with the South. I guess you got him.

I've lived in both DE and the capital of the Confederacy. Uncle Joe is wrong.

Great, not really my point here. Keep up the good work.

God, Biden is an absolute MORON. I live in a state adjacent to Delaware. It is a very liberal/progressive state. I avoid going there like I avoid going to NJ, and NY. Communists, all of them.

Forum List

Back