If Joe does not run in 2024, who will win the nomination for the Dems?

Who will be Dem 2024 nominee if not Biden?

• Newsom

Votes: 15 93.8%
  • Harris

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buttigieg

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Klobuchar

• Sanders

• Clinton

• Warren

• Total voters
Bro, what world do you live in where Biden and his sons endless scandals and investigations DONT lead to a doomed legacy? Are you under the impression that Biden is an innocent man being unfairly smeared? Please tell me that isnt the case. That would be fucking CRAZY!!! :laugh:
I think that the vice president or president should have access to classified documents I think the whole classified documents thing is nonsense. So Hunter Biden has sex with some hookers. So what John F Kennedy apparently did that or certainly many people have done that. I am a Catholic but I am fine with sex workers. And if Hunter Biden actually did something criminal like if he gave documents away to somebody then that’s something to look into. Quid pro quo Cannot happen in American politics. Whether it’s a republican or a democrat they can’t be selling materials to other countries or something of that nature. So if there was any criminal conduct committed than it needs to be answered for so I don’t really disagree with you on Much perhaps Brother

I’m just wondering what in the world is going on with our country. We have had two presidents in a row go through these controversies it’s like somebody behind the scenes is pulling some kind of strings. And I’m not into conspiracy theories but the past three years we’ve had the coronavirus, we’ve had the BLM riots, we’ve had the roe versus wade overturned, we have had a Russia Ukraine war all the meanwhile our economy is bad.

I want the American people to speak their minds. Donald Trump and Joe Biden have to continue run for president. And they should not back down. We need to let the American people speak their minds and they can decide if those people are corrupt or not. But I’m certainly rooting for these men to continue to run and to not bow down to the Neo liberals or the neo conservatives.

Shockedcanadian said it best although he mitght not realize it. Whomever becomes the democrat nominee (and it don't look like Biden) will

Good point to a point. Whomever becomes the democrat nominee (and it don't look like Biden) will be the media's chosen personality of all time regardless of his or her personal or professional problems.
It is very unfortunate for example if any Democrat runs against trump the democrat will be viewed as a hero by CNN and MSNBC. That is an attack on democracy that is a direct attack on the over 70 a million Americans voted for Donald Trump. I really hope that CNN and MSNBC learn from their previous mistakes.

If Donald Trump is not the GOP front runner(don’t count him out he had much worse of a chance in 2016 and yet he won) it will be interesting to see how the media treats the Democratic front runner. I honestly don’t think that the media would be as ready to back the Democratic candidate if they’re not facing Trump but I could wrong about that. Maybe DeSantis will get treated like Trump somewhat but there’s only one person that the far left media will truly try and denigrate…. and that is Donald Trump in my opinion

Newsom. He is the only one who can muster enough resources in a short window. If Joe doesn't run, he will wait for the last possible minute plus a week to announce that because he is always putting things off til the last.

Which sock puppet tool will run?

The anticipation is more than I can bear.
All a Dem candidate would have to do at a debate is to just stand there & let Trump go off the deep end bellowing like a lunatic, lying, ranting & raving in front of the entire Country proving again that he's got brain worms & that would be the end of him.

It will be a shame if President Biden does not run. If he lets the far left people intimidate him that’s a shot at his legacy.

My message to President Biden is as follows.

Do you think it was worth it to work with far left Democrats. I hope perhaps you can see it’s time for change

President Biden brother you run for president. You stand up to the far left and you can change this country for the better
You need to seek psychiatric help immediately.

I think that the vice president or president should have access to classified documents I think the whole classified documents thing is nonsense. So Hunter Biden has sex with some hookers. So what John F Kennedy apparently did that or certainly many people have done that. I am a Catholic but I am fine with sex workers. And if Hunter Biden actually did something criminal like if he gave documents away to somebody then that’s something to look into. Quid pro quo Cannot happen in American politics. Whether it’s a republican or a democrat they can’t be selling materials to other countries or something of that nature. So if there was any criminal conduct committed than it needs to be answered for so I don’t really disagree with you on Much perhaps Brother

I’m just wondering what in the world is going on with our country. We have had two presidents in a row go through these controversies it’s like somebody behind the scenes is pulling some kind of strings. And I’m not into conspiracy theories but the past three years we’ve had the coronavirus, we’ve had the BLM riots, we’ve had the roe versus wade overturned, we have had a Russia Ukraine war all the meanwhile our economy is bad.

I want the American people to speak their minds. Donald Trump and Joe Biden have to continue run for president. And they should not back down. We need to let the American people speak their minds and they can decide if those people are corrupt or not. But I’m certainly rooting for these men to continue to run and to not bow down to the Neo liberals or the neo conservatives.
Trump had documents, like every other president. Biden is the only president with REAL evidence of significant criminality in US history. If even a fraction of the allegations against Biden turn out to be true, its still FAR worse than Nixon bugging a stupid hotel room. Biden appears to be into true corruption with our nations enemies.

There is NO comparison between Trump and Biden. Biden and his family are very likely to be charged with actual crimes.

I can't see the D's taking the nomination away from Kamala, since she is a broad of color.

I guess if she steps aside, it would open it up for Pocahontas,
Most people just don't seem to ever remember that there are these things called primaries and voters decide.

Trump had documents, like every other president. Biden is the only president with REAL evidence of significant criminality in US history. If even a fraction of the allegations against Biden turn out to be true, its still FAR worse than Nixon bugging a stupid hotel room. Biden appears to be into true corruption with our nations enemies.

There is NO comparison between Trump and Biden. Biden and his family are very likely to be charged with actual crimes.

Trump had nonstop criminal investigations

Biden is clean as a whistle

I would not be surprised if someone who is currently flying under the radar takes it.

Trump had nonstop criminal investigations

Biden is clean as a whistle
All of Trumps investigations went nowhere because, they were based on false heresay. You are an idiot if you think the Bidens are clean.

All of Trumps investigations went nowhere because, they were based on false heresay. You are an idiot if you think the Bidens are clean.

They went nowhere because Republicans covered for him

They went nowhere because Republicans covered for him
Covered how? Dems had ALL the power and unlimited funding. The problem was, the investigation was based on a lue, so of course it was doomed to fail.

Forum List

Back