If "Judge" Merchan ever Sentences Trump, what Will the Sentence Be?

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
Give your prediction.

My prediction is this: No prison or jail time, and a heavy fine, with payment delayed until Trump exhausts all appeals. In other words, the "judge" will punt and give a sentence that doesn't require Trump to actually do anything at all.

Because what would happen if Mr. Merchan sentenced President Trump to ninety days in the pokey? He's going to voluntarily report to Sing Sing? New York will report him as a fugitive and the U.S. Marshalls will pull him off the stage at one of his rallies?

Merchan's a Democrat stooge, but he's not that stupid.

Give your prediction.

My prediction is this: No prison or jail time, and a heavy fine, with payment delayed until Trump exhausts all appeals. In other words, the "judge" will punt and give a sentence that doesn't require Trump to actually do anything at all.

Because what would happen if Mr. Merchan sentenced President Trump to ninety days in the pokey? He's going to voluntarily report to Sing Sing? New York will report him as a fugitive and the U.S. Marshalls will pull him off the stage at one of his rallies?

prison time, in decades, suspended for as long as trump can keep his "tough guys" from acting out.

Give your prediction.

A. Nobody really expects tRump to spend any time in prison.

B. why would you endorse him breaking the law again?

Give your prediction.

Trump should be sentenced to a CIA black site where we can torture the shit out of him!

YOu know he does. That's why he's basically stopped campaigning. He knows he can't win.

If on probation, Trump has to be careful on how he acts after losing.
He no longer has Presidential immunity for his actions

If arrested after the election, his probation gets revoked

Forum List

Back