Joe Biden Is Still Vacationing. Is Anyone in Charge in Washington?

Another Retard humper of Trump’s leg. Trump is not the president.
He is not?

Then what are your presidential standards for taking vacation?

Show your math….show a President who never took a vacation

He is not?

Then what are your presidential standards for taking vacation?

Show your math
It will come as a surprise to you but no, your Orange god is not president. Your other orange god is pretending to be.

1725299114329.jpeg

You’re still humping Trump’s leg you retard loser. Your Orange God has caused you a real pathology.
In other words, you got nothing? Don't feel too bad. I never expect retards to be able to refute facts. :itsok:

Come on Sweetie
you can do it

What are your standards for Presidential vacations?
im always willing to help you Trump humpers addled by retardation. It’s a matter of responsibility dealing with events around the world. Biden is on endless vacations because he’s lazy and ineffectual. You have an affinity for those attributes., right, pumpkin?.

You just can’t help yourself, retard. . Your existence revolves around, “but… but… but what about Trump.” Your creepy humping of Trump's leg is a compulsion.
Awww... did I trigger you with the orange douchebag reference? Yeah, I know. Who wants to hear about the orange loser, amIright?

Thoughts and prayers. :itsok:

Awww... did I trigger you with the orange douchebag reference? Yeah, I know. Who wants to hear about the orange loser, amIright?

Thoughts and prayers. :itsok:
I see you’re getting angry and frustrated about being called out as as the Trump leg humping mutt you take such pride in being.

Amirite?

You presented no facts. Pretty typical for you retard types.
I did, you fucking brain-dead retard. I posted a comparison of your orange douchebag taking a much longer vacation than Biden.

What part of that is it hard for you to get, you blithering retard?

I see you’re getting angry and frustrated about being called out as as the Trump leg humping mutt you take such pride in being.

Amirite?
Sure, retard. And you still could not respond to why you are ok with the orange douchebag and his looooong vacation but get hysterical with Biden's.

Poor cultist retard. Created a thread and now gets its ass handed to it. :auiqs.jpg:

Sure, retard. And you still could not respond to why you are ok with the orange douchebag and his looooong vacation but get hysterical with Biden's.

Poor cultist retard. Created a thread and now gets its ass handed to it. :auiqs.jpg:
Sure thing, retard. You’re still humping Trump’s leg like a dysfunctional mutt.

Poor retard. Can’t leg go of Trump’s leg and keeps coming back for more humiliation.

I did, you fucking brain-dead retard. I posted a comparison of your orange douchebag taking a much longer vacation than Biden.

What part of that is it hard for you to get, you blithering retard?
You failed, retard, as you typically do. You presented no comparison. You’re just obsessed with humping Trump’s leg.

What part of being humiliated do you prefer over the other parts, retard.

You failed, retard, as you typically do. You presented no comparison. You’re just obsessed with humping Trump’s leg.

What part of being humiliated do you prefer over the other parts, retard.
Let's see if you retards will address this. Aug 2017 and the orange douchebag and his 17-day vacation.

President Trump settles in for 17-day vacation at his secluded New Jersey club​

August 5, 2017

President Trump, who knocked his predecessor's work ethic and said he probably wouldn't take vacations as president, has settled in for 17 days here at his secluded golf club in New Jersey's fox-hunt and horse country.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...79347c-79d5-11e7-8f39-eeb7d3a2d304_story.html

You really are dumb, aren't you? Were you dropped on your head as a child? That would explain it. Thoughts & prayers. :itsok:

I think it's difficult to determine if the country is safer with ole' Stumblebum tanning on the beach vs, occupying the White House and being in the position of doing something really stupid. Chief of Staff Hunter Biden will make the right decisions.

Oh, Joe? Oh, Joe? Where did you go?

We are nine weeks out from a presidential election that will doubtless be the most analyzed and argued-over election in living memory, regardless of who wins. Both major-party candidates are starting to go at each other hammer and tongs. It's just starting to get interesting now, with the traditional post-Labor Day start to the sprint-to-the-finish stage of the campaign now at hand. But while that spectacle is underway, it's easy to forget that the current president is supposedly still in charge in Washington.
He isn’t allowed a vacation?

Let's see if you retards will address this. Aug 2017 and the orange douchebag and his 17-day vacation.

President Trump settles in for 17-day vacation at his secluded New Jersey club​

August 5, 2017

President Trump, who knocked his predecessor's work ethic and said he probably wouldn't take vacations as president, has settled in for 17 days here at his secluded golf club in New Jersey's fox-hunt and horse country.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...79347c-79d5-11e7-8f39-eeb7d3a2d304_story.html

You really are dumb, aren't you? Were you dropped on your head as a child? That would explain it. Thoughts & prayers. :itsok:

You’re making a mess on Trump’s leg, retard. You can’t help yourself. You fell down without your protective helmet on again, correct, retard?

You’re making a mess on Trump’s leg, retard. You can’t help yourself. You fell down without your protective helmet on again, correct, retard?

President Trump settles in for 17-day vacation at his secluded New Jersey club

August 5, 2017

Forum List

Back