If Jury will not bring mccade guilty.. Then Trump must declare a broken govt !!

Again it’s over

This experiment is over

What proves this is over is this ever increasing gender difference

Men are saying the women are wrong and now they will act like they always have in history

Andrew McCabe’s Lawyer Wants To Find Out What The Grand Jury Is Up To

Big charges and guilty verdicts must now come to the high treason deep state if not the nation is destroyed in soma you ways

So Barr. You must charge high treason and you must take it to a jury that will convict

If not

Trump must step in and declare a broken govt with too many criminals running the govt and then stop the elections until a high logic test is set up for voters and for juries

The unwise voting and on Juries wil
Destroy the nation

Trump has the men and military agreeing with him that the deep state is the enemy of America

If mcade walks the wise will rise up and stop this crooked system

LUDICROUS ^^^.
Sez a progressive criminal....
He isn't wrong though.

I'm no fan of Wry but he is spot on. And how exactly is he a criminal ?
He's an America hater. That makes him a criminal.

Trump and the men says you democrats are the enemy of America

And the wise agrees

Big charges and guilty verdicts must now come to the high treason deep state if not the nation is destroyed in soma you ways

So Barr. You must charge high treason and you must take it to a jury that will convict

If not

Trump must step in and declare a broken govt with too many criminals running the govt and then stop the elections until a high logic test is set up for voters and for juries

Destroy the nation

Trump has the men and military agreeing with him that the deep state is the enemy of America

LUDICROUS ^^^.
He isn't wrong though.

And the wise agrees
I'm not a democrat.

Trump is getting the higher logic males of the minorities to see that the democrats have cheated them

Trump now has the power to declare a broken govt

LUDICROUS ^^^.
He isn't wrong though.

And the wise agrees
I'm not a democrat.

All democrats will be running like rats

The founders intent

Is to stop the unwise from voting

This voting by the unwise is a crime against the founders

So amend the constitution. If it is so obvious, you should have no problem getting the votes you need.

Not when the women are brainwashed

So men with their power will stop the unwise

The only way your claims of the power of the men and the military are accurate, and this comes to pass, is through a military coup. Try that and the military will completely cease their support, as will most of the men.

Trump is getting the higher logic males of the minorities to see that the democrats have cheated them

Trump now has the power to declare a broken govt

Declaring that the govt is broken is just stating the obvious. But it is not the fault of women voters. It is the career politicians and the corruption that inevitably comes from that. It is the acceptance of lies from our leaders that cause that.

Your plan will simply not work.

The founders said No in loud terms to women and voting

Learn history

This change we see is a crime against the founders

And the people changed that via constitutional amendment. To try to remove that without another constitutional amendment would be the true criminal act.

Again it’s over

This experiment is over

What proves this is over is this ever increasing gender difference

Men are saying the women are wrong and now they will act like they always have in history

No, it is not over.

What you are proposing is gerrymandering on a national scale, using gender and "logic tests" instead of physical boundaries.

The US Constitution is the bedrock of our nation of laws. You want to use that great document to wipe your ass. It is not happening.

Former FBI deputy director and CNN contributor Andrew McCabe slammed the Department of Justice's ongoing criminal probe into his conduct in office and insisted that he would not take a plea deal if he is prosecuted.

Appearing on "Cuomo Prime Time," McCabe blasted the investigation conducted by DOJ inspector general Michael Horowitz, saying he "absolutely" rejects his findings and conclusions.

"I never intentionally misled anyone about anything and I certainly have not committed a crime," McCabe told CNN anchor Chris Cuomo on Tuesday night. "I was asked questions on two separate occasions about an article that had appeared months before I was asked questions completely unprompted in the middle of other far more intense and challenging issues that were swirling around me at the time."

"When I thought after the fact that those answers may have been inaccurate or mistaken, I reached out to those folks to make sure that they understood exactly what I meant and understood exactly what the situation was... At this point, I am confident that if they follow the facts and they follow the law, I have absolutely nothing to worry about."

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

McCade is counting on the jury with a lot of women

But it’s the men that have awakened to see how women’s low logic ability has been used to help the crooks

Trump will declare a broken govt and set up logic tests for juries and to vote

Trump does not have the authority to set up tests for juries and to vote.

Are you blind

Do you know what men are???

They are the authority

Learn history

I know history. Men were the absolute law when the world ran on "Might Makes Right".

Learn the limits set by the US Constitution. Our founding fathers, in their wisdom, set limits on how the US Constitution could be changed.

Wake up

Our founding fathers did not let women vote

The wisest men among us changed that.

Again the proof that this is coming

The ever increasing gender voting gap

That fact proves this is coming

The founding fathers created specific methods of changing the US Constitution. Giving women, people of color, and non-property owners the vote was accomplished by those specific methods. They can only be undone by those same specific methods.

President Trump cannot amend the US Constitution by himself.

Right

He has the men and military

You think Trumpybear is going to lead the military into a Coup against the Constitution?

Putins Dreams.

I have some prime real estate located in So. Louisiana in this beautiful basin......

Here is the main problem with this misogynistic dream, it cannot be done within the US Constitution. There is no way they get the votes to ammend it. And any attempt to take away the women's vote will be ruled unconstitutional before it even gets started.

Any attempt to run the elections with only men and the military will result in charges of treason for all involved.

And treason is still a capital offense.

If not

Destroy the nation

SPEAK ENGLISH DAMMIT

Here is the main problem with this misogynistic dream, it cannot be done within the US Constitution. There is no way they get the votes to ammend it. And any attempt to take away the women's vote will be ruled unconstitutional before it even gets started.

Any attempt to run the elections with only men and the military will result in charges of treason for all involved.

Can't put a Jeannie back in the bottle unless she wants to go.

If not

Destroy the nation

SPEAK ENGLISH DAMMIT

It's hard to speak English when someone's native language is Russian.

Can't put a Jeannie back in the bottle unless she wants to go.

You can't take a whore to culture if you can't make s/he think.

The irony of course is that Trumpettes complained a prosecutor could bet a GJ to indict a phone book. and that's not an unfair criticism. But when a GJ bites back at a prosecutor ……

And I don't find McCabe or Comey for that matter as earning respect or any benefit. They let the NY Office push them into the hoopla of Hillary's emails in Nov because they wanted to seem "in charge." BS, they should have told the agents, make any public political statements and prepare to be retired. Let Hillary deal with the fallout, and let the FBI take it's lumps.

Hypocrisy anger is something that is pre wired into all humans so that it will be corrected

Some people say one thing and do the other

They scream about rule of law to help themselves and at the same time promote. Big time breaking of rule of law with unequal justice

A system of unequal justice that they support when voting democrat.

Democrats are the biggest hypocrites known to man and their hypocrisy will always anger and fighting

Very foolish to ignore the men seeing the democrats as the crooks

This has a natural process that works its way and already over half way there even if many are too blind to see

Women will lose their right to vote because of them electing crooks as the majority of men agrees

Forum List

Back