If Kamala Harris Cannot Help Hurricane Victims Then What Makes Her Think That She Can Save This Country?

You MAGAS need to stop lying. Nothing you guys are saying is happening. Biden has got this handled. These places are not going to be rebuilt in a week.

Especially not at $750.00.

They are. The doctrine of America First says we should help Americans FIRST. Not the Ukrainians. NOT the Palestinians. NOT the illegal aliens. Americans. Of ALL races and religious beliefs. AMERICANS!

Isn't the police going after all those who are trying to though?

Just out of curiosity...who "rates" the responses to hurricanes?

It's a figure of speech. It's not to be taken seriously.

Especially not at $750.00.

Isn't the police going after all those who are trying to though?

It's a figure of speech. It's not to be taken seriously.
Yeah, it’s a lie.
Or maybe we can just refer to you as the lowest rated poster on the board. Ever.

PS: You do know that the 750 is the upfront payment -- that FEMA offers all sorts of other assistance after that $750 right?

Why don’t you guys ever mention that...Are you just an idiot or a dishonest idiot?

Oh yeah $750.00 towards the victims when billions of dollars have been sent to Ukraine. Splendid job on her part. Not to mention illegal immigrants all over the country raping and murdering people.

Wow, everyone else seems to think that Congress controls the government's finances. It's up to Speaker Johnson & the Senate to pass a bill for disaster relief.

The administration has no say in it.

BTW - The crime rate of crimes done by illegal immigrants is lower than those committed by Americans. Way lower.

DUMBASS!!!

They are. The doctrine of America First says we should help Americans FIRST. Not the Ukrainians. NOT the Palestinians. NOT the illegal aliens. Americans. Of ALL races and religious beliefs. AMERICANS!

We can do both.

But to help Americans, Speaker Johnson has to get off his ass, convene the House of Representatives and pass a disaster relief bill.

Congress has passed bills to support Israel & Ukraine. They have not passed bills for disaster relief for these hurricanes.

Learn how the government works!

I guess Trump told Johnson not to pass hurricane disaster relief bills so the Trump can blame Biden & Harris.

What a fucking pig he is!!!!

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Something that I just wondered after seeing this post from Trump. I don't think that she'll ever be president but what if keeps running through my mind.

Except for the fact they are being helped.

Something that I just wondered after seeing this post from Trump. I don't think that she'll ever be president but what if keeps running through my mind.

The VP has no power to save people in a disaster, duh, that is the president and Congress.

• Fact
Because it's Communism and will destroy America. Equity reduces exceptionalism. Exceptionalism BUILT America.

Massive government spending in military R&D since WWII is what has made this country great.

Meanwhile, opportunists (who call themselves 'Capitalists') have had a feeding frenzy then claimed to be responsible to America's success.

• Thanks
Oh yeah $750.00 towards the victims when billions of dollars have been sent to Ukraine. Splendid job on her part. Not to mention illegal immigrants all over the country raping and murdering people.
In reality most of the foreign military aid funds go to Northrop Grumman and other military contractors.

The emergency cash assistance is not the only aid most victims are entitled to. Normal people know this.

Forum List

Back