If liberals support free speech, why was an army needed...

Because Shapiro went to Berkeley for no other reason than how liberal the locals are, intending to insult them, their values and their beliefs for the sake of publicity.

Shapiro was invited to speak at a private, conservative function inside of a campus building. Don't like what he says? Don't go. You fascist k*nts want to violently silence anyone who says something you don't like. Let me clue you in on something, dumbass, you and your ilk are the problem in America. Got it, dumbass?
A bunch of liberals defended your little shit's right to come into their hometown and insult them. And you're still here bitching like the little snowflake you are. You poor, sensitive little thing :itsok:

Who said liberals support free speech?
They do if they are real liberals, if not, then there is no liberalism at play...

It's not just in the streets. Liberals at universities routinely ban and censor conservative speech. Then there was the Georgia teacher who kicked some kids out of her class for wearing a MAGA shirt. Intolerant liberals like her are pervasive in education. Facebook, Twitter and other social media routinely black conservative speech while allowing ISIS and Jung-un to operate unabated. Message boards operated by liberals frequently ban conservatives and/or have different rules for people depending on their political ideology. The American left does NOT support free speech.

Because Shapiro went to Berkeley for no other reason than how liberal the locals are, intending to insult them, their values and their beliefs for the sake of publicity.

Shapiro was invited to speak at a private, conservative function inside of a campus building. Don't like what he says? Don't go. You fascist k*nts want to violently silence anyone who says something you don't like. Let me clue you in on something, dumbass, you and your ilk are the problem in America. Got it, dumbass?
A bunch of liberals defended your little shit's right to come into their hometown and insult them. And you're still here bitching like the little snowflake you are. You poor, sensitive little thing :itsok:

What did Shapiro say that was insulting? Cue the k*nt act.

They do if they are real liberals, if not, then there is no liberalism at play...
They are leftists.
Extreme leftist in my book...

Well, the problem is that the American left has moved far left over the past thirty years or so. Wherever leftists have control, free speech often does NOT exist.
Yeah, it used to be that way with the right when I was growing up..Now it's the left, nothing new, there is always someone that tries..

...to protect Ben Shapiro and conservatives at Berkley?
Because these people are not liberals, why you fellows have a need to incorrectly identify these folks is beyond me..

They're in the camp of the left. Nationwide, anytime someone on the right has a rally, huge mobs of violent liberals show up to intimidate and physically attack them. Liberals are free to speak and have no fear that they're going to be attacked. Conservatives don't enjoy the same privilege. Someone wearing a MAGA hat has a good chance of being attacked.
Because they are lying sacks of shit that don't support free speech.

That's cool. At least I'm honest. That's more than I can say for you.

You confuse "liberal" and the Communist democrats.

democrats are Stalinists, totalitarian thugs dedicated to ending all civil rights.

Nothing even remotely "liberal" about they Khmer Rouge thugs of the democratic party.

Oh, then you had no choice but to riot. You certainly can't let others voice ideas in opposition to the party. You're Communists, no one can be allowed to oppose your failed ideas....

It's not just in the streets. Liberals at universities routinely ban and censor conservative speech. Then there was the Georgia teacher who kicked some kids out of her class for wearing a MAGA shirt. Intolerant liberals like her are pervasive in education. Facebook, Twitter and other social media routinely black conservative speech while allowing ISIS and Jung-un to operate unabated. Message boards operated by liberals frequently ban conservatives and/or have different rules for people depending on their political ideology. The American left does NOT support free speech.
You keep abusing the word "liberals", do you not know how to describe people but in only two paradigms?
When I was in college they banned many things about speech, but it wasn't liberals doing it...I myself as a liberal have never tried to ban anything about people expressing themselves..I believe wholeheartedly in free speech..That is liberalism...What you have here is some militant political movement of autonomous self-styled anti-fascists that oppose fascism by direct action... ..Hence they are not liberals-duh..They are misguided political lunatics that like you, don't know what fascism really is...

You confuse "liberal" and the Communist democrats.

democrats are Stalinists, totalitarian thugs dedicated to ending all civil rights.

Nothing even remotely "liberal" about they Khmer Rouge thugs of the democratic party.

Maybe instead of saying "liberal" I should say "the left".

You keep abusing the word "liberals", do you not know how to describe people but in only two paradigms?
When I was in college they banned many things about speech, but it wasn't liberals doing it...I myself as a liberal have never tried to ban anything about people expressing themselves..I believe wholeheartedly in free speech..That is liberalism...What you have here is some militant political movement of autonomous self-styled anti-fascists that oppose fascism by direct action... ..Hence they are not liberals-duh..They are misguided political lunatics that like you, don't know what fascism really is...

There are differing definitions of fascism. What many of your fellow Hillary voters believe is that, if one is nationalistic, you know, putting the interests of their citizens first, they're fascist. Lots of people around the world have been nationalist. There is nothing wrong with being nationalist.

Violently suppressing the expression of others was and remains a tactic of fascists, which many of your fellow Hillary voters apparently are.

As I said earlier, it's not just in the streets where "the left" acts to silence conservative speech. It's endemic.
Many on the left support free speech and many others do not and the ones that don't seem to dominate the ones that do. The ones that claim to support free speech are largely mute.

It wasn't because of liberals, but those like blackFlag virulently opposed to liberal ideals.

Yes, it was because of the Communist democrats.
Which ones? The social democrats, christian democrats, the govt. of North Korea is a republic/communist state...There are several more groups that could fall into that category also..
150430_bernie_sanders_gty_629.jpg

160912064432-hillary-clinton-september-5-exlarge-169.jpg

che-guevara-with-cigar-in-havana-cuba-1961-photo-by-roberto-salas-BHN658.jpg

nancy-pelosi-9728df2f0997a866.jpg

Forum List

Back