If Marjorie Taylor Greene is accurate, what she says about Biden is mind-blowing

Why not post what she said because when you say she said "Jewish space lasers" you are lying.
Do I need to teach you how quotes work?

Did I quote anything?

Are the lasers owned by Jewish people, thus by definition, are Jewish space lasers?

Maybe you should stick to blurting "pedo" and "groomer" like a trained parrot because this topic isn't working for yah.

Good luck!

MTG does not even have to be wrong about the Chinese hooker to alert Americans to Chinese hookers.

I will because it's much crazier when you read her whole rant. Spoiler, she never really called them lasers either.

Where does she say "Jewish space lasers" or anything like that?

Are you lying and gaslighting as well?
MTG does not even have to be wrong about the Chinese hooker to alert Americans to Chinese hookers.
Democrats give a pass to congressmen who serve on the Intel committee a pass for sleeping with CCP spies because they to are compromised and loyal to China.

Notice how the "it's just a weather balloon" democrats defend ccp collaborators?

You won't say what she actually said because it would expose you as a liar and a gas lighter..

As long as democrats like you continue to manipulate and mutilate children, me and others like me will continue to call you groomers and pedos..
Ahh back to your meat and potatoes posts.

"Pedo"! "Groomer"! Derp derp.

You won't likely get a promotion until you expand your areas of knowledge into other things. I wish you luck though.

Ahh back to your meat and potatoes posts.

"Pedo"! "Groomer"! Derp derp.

You won't likely get a promotion until you expand your areas of knowledge into other things. I wish you luck though.
So you are LYING about what MTG said.

MTG is right about democrats. People who manipulate and mutilate children are pedos and groomers. Of course you disagree.

What are you fucking stupid? Let me quote me "Spoiler, she never really called them lasers either."

Now ask me one more time again just for fun, where does she say Jewish space lasers, ya douche.
Nice you admit you are a liar.

MTG is RIGHT!!!

You won't say what she actually said because it would expose you as a liar and a gas lighter..

As long as democrats like you continue to manipulate and mutilate children, me and others like me will continue to call you groomers and pedos..

I love how the Democrats always skip over this one lol. They shouldn't start these threads.

link to video

VP Joe Biden Pinching Little Girl's Nipple in Slow Motion​

I love how the Democrats always skip over this one lol. They shouldn't start these threads.

link to video

VP Joe Biden Pinching Little Girl's Nipple in Slow Motion​

Democrats here have said as long as the parents don't complain, Biden can do whatever he wants to their kids.

That little girl has spoke out about her attack and democrats ignore it and give Joe a pedo pass.

Democrats prove MTG is RIGHT!!!

Nice you admit you are a liar.

MTG is RIGHT!!!
Prove it putz by showing the class where I claim she called them "Jewish Space lasers". I put up what she tweeted ya twit. She claimed there are solar generators who beam energy back to earth. She also claimed people saw and photographed "what looked like lasers or blue beams of light causing the fires." So I stand corrected. She mentions the mythical lasers from space one other time as well.

Forum List

Back