If Members Ask If They Have Been Put On Flood Control

Last month's top poster was banned this month. :dunno:

If I were single, unless I were disabled, I would not be spending my free time on here, that's for sure!

:lol: Well, first of all, it's none of your fucking business where I spend my free time, K?

Secondly, hello? You are married with a husband at home, and you are spending all of your time here trying to find attention or . . . something. That is pathetic.

If you were single, you wouldn't have money to go out every day.

Top Poster of the Month should be renamed Lifeless Fucker of the Month

You're presently number 3 on the leaderboard. :lol:

I never said I wasn't lifeless ;)

You are. :D

Last month's top poster was banned this month. :dunno:

If I were single, unless I were disabled, I would not be spending my free time on here, that's for sure!

Showing off the bruises on your rear ChrisL gave ya?

Tit for tat (or is it tit for tit???)
I felt nothing! :)

Of course, she hits like a girl...

I got into a fight once with a boy when I was a kid and I won! :D Lol.

Goodness, it's easy to be "top poster" if you post in the music threads and humor and joke threads. Also, when you actually debate (more like arguing with insanity here) issues with people, you are going to be racking up a post count.

Actually, posting at those levels requires hours and hours of daily time. Typically it is the result of unfilled hours of a busy mind. We probably all could benefit from less posting.

Goodness, it's easy to be "top poster" if you post in the music threads and humor and joke threads. Also, when you actually debate (more like arguing with insanity here) issues with people, you are going to be racking up a post count.

Actually, posting at those levels requires hours and hours of daily time. Typically it is the result of unfilled hours of a busy mind. We probably all could benefit from less posting.

Well, not really. I don't go out during the week because I work full time. I don't have a husband at home to spend time with. So, I can watch TV or I can post here. :) Also, since I work at home on the computer, I can pop in here anytime to post during the day whenever things are slow.

there is always something more productive to do than posting anywhere.... or Facebook etc.
I admit my "guilt" -for me it's a diversion from stuff I don't want to do.... but you can easily discipline yourself to stay away... if you really wanted to (meaning anyone...)

Only real way to control the Flood.

Halo-Ring.JPG

although this guy does a good job of it as well

latest

there is always something more productive to do than posting anywhere.... or Facebook etc.
I admit my "guilt" -for me it's a diversion from stuff I don't want to do.... but you can easily discipline yourself to stay away... if you really wanted to (meaning anyone...)

I post during downtime at work, or when my work website is doing something in the background. I need to multitask or I get bored.

I post during downtime at work, or when my work website is doing something in the background. I need to multitask or I get bored.

Same here. And I usually post pretty much constantly when I am logged on. I don't just sit there and read. I reply. :D

I am here, so I obviously agree with you all to a larger degree.

Well for me in my life, weekends are for going out and having fun. On week nights, I have to be a good girl. :D I would never be able to function at work. Lol.

Also, I work split shifts, so I have hours to kill during the morning and in the midday/evening time. Not enough time to go do anything productive though. There is just no way I can sit for 8 straight hours, so split shifts help deal with the "boredom" of my job.

I checked the leaderboard early today and saw ChrisL behind that Dante guy by 30 poasts. I checked just now and she's like 50 ahead.

Now that's some serious Poast Whoaring. Kicking Dante ass. Don't slack off this close to the end of the month!

Wow! Didn't know about this crap. Hmm...should I compete with CL or should I do what Dante always does...ignore the herd-minded amongst the usmb membership?

Wow! Didn't know about this crap. Hmm...should I compete with CL or should I do what Dante always does...ignore the herd-minded amongst the usmb membership?
You must wait at least 15 seconds before performing this action.

You must wait at least 2 seconds before performing this action.

You must wait at least 15 seconds before performing this action.

You must wait at least 2 seconds before performing this action.

You'd better get to posting.

Forum List

Back