If memory serves, no GOP member of Congress boycotted

We don't want Dem's at the inauguration, who wants to look at their sour puss faces and put up with them crying and hugging each other.

BO's 2009 inaugural.
Because BO won the vote of the American people and his election was not overshadowed by the sabotage of a foreign superpower and the treason of a U.S. intelligence agency.
Ach... mein Gott... ve verr stabbed in zee back, by Rot Russ und Zionist Juden... das Eternal Konservativ... ozzzervise, der Sieg war unser... <snicker>
The only sabotage was the Hildebeast doing it to herself
Well.... other than the Russian sabotage and FBI breaking precedent.
Who had the unsecured server? Who have damaging information on unsecured server? Where the fuck ups that advised her to have a unsecured server? Who has a child molesting/rapist husband?
I bet that works well on dumb republican rubes.

Anyways, nobody had an unsecured server, nobody advised Clinton to have an unsecured server, and Bill has never been accused of molesting children. Maybe you"re thinking of when Trump bragged about walking through under-aged girls' dressing rooms.

BO's 2009 inaugural. Though BO because he detested CJ Roberts made a mockery of the actual swearing in.
Trump is not a conventional president so why would you think his inauguration will be.

Although I doubt it will happen, Donald Trump's ceremony may take a back seat to the protest denouncing his presidency, including an estimated 200,000 women expected to participate in the Women's March on Washington.
Women's March on Washington could outdraw Trump's inauguration

BO's 2009 inaugural. Though BO because he detested CJ Roberts made a mockery of the actual swearing in.
Trump is not a conventional president so why would you think his inauguration will be.

Although I doubt it will happen, Donald Trump's ceremony may take a back seat to the protest denouncing his presidency, including an estimated 200,000 women expected to participate in the Women's March on Washington.
Of course! Seeing grown women acting like idiots wearing pussy hats is like the circus. I know it will be cold but won't some, at least, be topless. Where ever there is a group of democrat women a whole bunch of people will show up. After occupy wall street it is well known that dem women will fuck anything.

I'm sure it will in the news because they will focus on the 100 women there and build it up to 200k. I have no doubt it will be pathetic.

I'm sure it will in the news because they will focus on the 100 women there and build it up to 200k. I have no doubt it will be pathetic.
Bought and paid for by George Soros I'm sure.

BO's 2009 inaugural.
Because BO won the vote of the American people and his election was not overshadowed by the sabotage of a foreign superpower and the treason of a U.S. intelligence agency.
:crybaby:
The truth makes you cry? You poor thing :itsok:

Hillary lost, its still funny months later :laugh:
Treatment of Bipolar Disorder

Plus no way Obama gets nominated to the SCOTUS now, you libs lost YUGE! :eusa_dance:

:crybaby:
The truth makes you cry? You poor thing :itsok:

Hillary lost, its still funny months later :laugh:
Treatment of Bipolar Disorder

Plus no way Obama gets nominated to the SCOTUS now, you libs lost YUGE! :eusa_dance:
:cuckoo:

BO's 2009 inaugural.

You guys always have some excuse to act like teenage cocks......
None,of what you said is true.
It was absolutely true.

Speaking of acting like teenage cocks... what did Trump say on twitter today?

BO's 2009 inaugural.

It was absolutely true.

I don't check his Twitter every day..... and no Sabato get or treason took place, join the real world again

BO's 2009 inaugural.

It was absolutely true.

I don't check his Twitter every day..... and no Sabato get or treason took place, join the real world again
Ingles por favor

Neither was this one.

Neither was this one?! What in the flying fuck are you talking about you dumb fucking retard? You're talking about Hillary and the electoral college?

Somebody go fetch an AED! Poor eagle7.... this idiot's brain isn't getting any oxygen!

Hey butt wad John Podesta and others making cracks about Sanders, gays etc are on emails and tape. CNN working with Donna Brazile on questions for Hillary are all a matter of public record. The Clinton foundation garbage brought out as well. The left wing lying assholes like yourself are of the wall.

This is mostly false information supplied by the Russians... They are the enemy, you are taking aid from the enemy... Can you get through to your head that the US main enemy in the world wanted Trump and you supported that...

That is the difference, it doesn't take a huge Patriotism to not take aid from the enemy...

But as I told your kind, after the inaugural got the Arlington Cemetery, walk out to the middle... Drop your trousers and go for a crap on their graves... That would be the most honest thing you did all day, at least treat them the way you think about them...

Traitors...

Forum List

Back