If memory serves, no GOP member of Congress boycotted

Hey butt wad John Podesta and others making cracks about Sanders, gays etc are on emails and tape. CNN working with Donna Brazile on questions for Hillary are all a matter of public record. The Clinton foundation garbage brought out as well. The left wing lying assholes like yourself are of the wall.

Can someone translate the embarrassingly broken English, spoken by the crudest of retards, above for me? If I'm right, this person might be a danger to themselves. They need immediate help.

Huh?

I know what he was talking about but you just spoke in jive along with a little Japanese..

BO's 2009 inaugural.
Because BO won the vote of the American people and his election was not overshadowed by the sabotage of a foreign superpower and the treason of a U.S. intelligence agency.

Neither was this one. And if Hillary won the EC and lost the popular the left ass holes whining about the EC would not be uttering a word.
if she lost the pop vote by 3 million we wouldn't have a leg to stand on

The Republicans have boycotted America for eight years as they tried to make Obama fail

The Republicans have boycotted America for eight years as they tried to make Obama fail

Up until 2015-16 BO got judicial appts in for the most part, BO got funding for BO care, sanctuary cities etc. The GOP blocked some things. but no where near everything the dems uselessly whale about like spoiled brats.

BO's 2009 inaugural. Though BO because he detested CJ Roberts made a mockery of the actual swearing in.

Actually, Republicans did...it's not uncommon for members of the opposing party to skip inaugurations...

Robert Draper Book: GOP's Anti-Obama Campaign Started Night Of Inauguration | The Huffington Post
WASHINGTON — As President Barack Obama was celebrating his inauguration at various balls, top Republican lawmakers and strategists were conjuring up ways to submarine his presidency at a private dinner in Washington.

The event — which provides a telling revelation for how quickly the post-election climate soured — serves as the prologue of Robert Draper’s much-discussed and heavily-reported new book, “Do Not Ask What Good We Do: Inside the U.S. House of Representatives.”

According to Draper, the guest list that night (which was just over 15 people in total) included Republican Reps. Eric Cantor (Va.), Kevin McCarthy (Calif.), Paul Ryan (Wis.), Pete Sessions (Texas), Jeb Hensarling (Texas), Pete Hoekstra (Mich.) and Dan Lungren (Calif.), along with Republican Sens. Jim DeMint (S.C.), Jon Kyl (Ariz.), Tom Coburn (Okla.), John Ensign (Nev.) and Bob Corker (Tenn.). The non-lawmakers present included Newt Gingrich, several years removed from his presidential campaign, and Frank Luntz, the long-time Republican wordsmith. Notably absent were Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) and House Minority Leader John Boehner (R-Ohio) — who, Draper writes, had an acrimonious relationship with Luntz.

For several hours in the Caucus Room (a high-end D.C. establishment), the book says they plotted out ways to not just win back political power, but to also put the brakes on Obama’s legislative platform.

Up until 2015-16 BO got judicial appts in for the most part, BO got funding for BO care, sanctuary cities etc. The GOP blocked some things. but no where near everything the dems uselessly whale about like spoiled brats.

Actually, no

Republicans refused to fill 100 Federal Judgeships
Obamacare was funded because a Democratic majority funded it. Republicans voted 50 times to defund it

Name an Obama initiative that Republicans supported

No, the republicans were spineless and didnt do anything to stop this worthless law. They did a ton of meaningless votes.

I presented what has been released and its the Dems own words and emails. You can't handle that its your problem you lying sack of shit.
No you didn't you dumb fucking idiot. You posted poorly worded slogans that were fed to you from partisan media. You managed to sound like a stuttering moron even though you have an unlimited amount of time to type out your thoughts on this forum. Get back to me when you're not too chickenshit to actually make and articulate a point.

First, Hillary never held a solid lead against Mr Trump, as well as she never carried the popularity of the young vote the way Bernie Sanders did (who could relate to younger voters better than Mrs Clinton I might add). Then there were those staged violent protestors that her supporters encouraged, to try and disrupt the momentum Trump carried from the republican primary. When that didn't work, Clinton supporters of the left thought it wise to dig up old private conversations Mr Trump's had in private toward women as well as SO "conveniently" find women to come forward with their own "stories" in an attempt discredit him. YET, you take issue of private emails involving Mrs Clinton and the DNC being used against her in the election?

• tissue • ?

Let's see, you also site blame on Comey for looking into Mrs Clinton's emails, a decision Mrs Clinton chose to do on her own accord regarding the use of a private server (despite being advised not to). The left having us all believe that a Secretary of State couldn't possibly EVER come across classified information on a private server from that office, that never should be available to anyone OUTSIDE of her own personal attention. Oh, my bad... Mrs Clinton can't tell the difference between classified "need to know" and general public information. So much for her ability to control government information, as we know more about those emails through Mrs Clinton than any Secretary of State prior to her. So despite all that prior information going into the election, as well as Hillary NEVER had a solid strong lead going into election night against Mr Trump, you want to say that his position as presidential elect is somehow illegitimate? That would make you no different and lumped into the same category as all those birther movement individuals that tried to say Obama was somehow an illegitimate presidential elect. Why don't you go find yourself a box of Kleenex to hide behind for the next four years, with your sob story.

It was ok to bring up and publicize a private conversation involving Trump to try and effect an election, but somehow not private emails that involve Mrs Clinton with the DNC. That was crossing the line. Quite frankly I find the comparison, and that bit of ongoing whining and sobbing, to be rather humorous for someone to hold a grudge because the election didn't happen to go the way they had hoped. At least with all the demonstrators and the many handkerchiefs that are to be held on Inauguration Day this year, I'd say the conservatives acted a little more grown up in handling Barrack Obama's initial oath of office as president.
You spent so much time typing and all to pretend that there's no gigantic Russian elephant in the room. Pathetic.

If you care for a summery, based on all the facts going into the election (that I listed prior), there is no conclusive proof released that private email conversations involving Mrs Clinton and the DNC had a definitive effect on her becoming president. She never even had a strong lead going into election night, never had one months prior to the election. All I see is pathetic whining and excuses because liberals didn't get their way. Say hello to the birther movement for me.
Oh then I guess all you dumb fucking rubes were just lying about the e-mails' impacts on the election all those months. And you forgot about the propaganda attacks and fake news from Russia that our intelligence community unanimously agree were ordered for the sake of hurting Hillary.

And what do you mean say hello to the birthers? Why would you bring up proof that fake news can take you to the White House after making an argument that fake news doesn't have any effect?

I have alreay gone into great detail the various causes behind Hillary Clinton losing the election with my prior post, Then I realized, based on your response, I had to [attempt] to dumb it down to just a few key points to compensate for your short attention span. Yes I also explained my "birther" comment through that prior post as well. Let me know if you require me to break it down even further for you, I am always willing to help those in need.

Actually, no

Republicans refused to fill 100 Federal Judgeships
Obamacare was funded because a Democratic majority funded it. Republicans voted 50 times to defund it

Name an Obama initiative that Republicans supported

CAFTA, Central American Free Trade Agreement bright eyes.

Forum List

Back