🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If MLK were alive today the rightwingers would call his a race hustler

You don't recall well, daveman. Since it is your charge, prove it. Oh, that's right, you can't./

You are a far hard right wack reactionary, you are not a conservative. You are so far hull down to the horizion of the wack hard right all conservatives and moderates look like commies to you.

Silly goof. :lol:

Jake, you make yourself look foolish by accusing every single right wing poster of being a 'far hard right wack reactionary'. That 'silly goof' you're looking for.... take a look in a mirror. You are not a Republican. :lol: But I suspect you still want to throw me 'and my ilk' out of 'your Republican party'. :lol:

You're really quite stupid.

Fakey still harbors the delusion that there might be someone out there who believes his pretense. And there might be until that person looks at more than a couple of his bullshit fantasy posts. Then all doubt is removed. He is just an inept poseur.

You don't recall well, daveman. Since it is your charge, prove it. Oh, that's right, you can't./

You are a far hard right wack reactionary, you are not a conservative. You are so far hull down to the horizion of the wack hard right all conservatives and moderates look like commies to you.

Jake, you make yourself look foolish by accusing every single right wing poster of being a 'far hard right wack reactionary'. That 'silly goof' you're looking for.... take a look in a mirror. You are not a Republican. :lol: But I suspect you still want to throw me 'and my ilk' out of 'your Republican party'. :lol:

Fakey still harbors the delusion that there might be someone out there who believes his pretense. And there might be until that person looks at more than a couple of his bullshit fantasy posts. Then all doubt is removed. He is just an inept poseur.

what is Jake's pretense?

what is Jake's pretense?

His claim that the GOP is "his" Party. It isn't. He is amazingly more at ease with most things espoused and done by President Obama than by even a significant minority of the things done by the GOP.

He says he is a Republican. He is a Democratic.

Oh, but Fakey, you dishonest piece of shit, I already have proven it:

Jake criticizing Obama for not being far left enough:
I'm not wading through your inanity again, but let me guess:

You claim I'm an Obama cheerleader :)rofl:) I've pointed out two instances where I've supported his actions. You seem to think there are more, but have offered no proof.

Meanwhile, I have yet to see you condemn any of Obama's actions or policies. You support everything he's done, but laughably, you claim you're NOT an Obama cheerleader.

That about cover it, O-Fan Boi?

See, I got ya. You are so stupid. I got on Obama about not pushing through a single payer health care, got on him about not bringing the Iraq troops home more quickly, plus a few other things. I knew you would lie. :lol:
Gobama!
You criticize Obama for not being far enough left.

Moderate Republicans don't do that, do they?

Drop the charade, boy. Nobody's buying it. Not even your fellow stupid leftists, who come to your defense and thank your posts. I'd be willing to bet that far more of your rep came from the left than from the right.

Of course, you'd just be dishonest about that, too, so don't even bother.

You're one of the facking main far hard right hacks in the forum facking pretending to be objective, shut the fack up!

So you still haven't figured out that LBJ had Malcolm X and the man he affectionately referred to as "That ****** preacher" killed?

If true, LBJ would have said nigra preacher. Don't recall him ever saying either ****** or Negro, just nigra.

You're one of the facking main far hard right hacks in the forum facking pretending to be objective, shut the fack up!

daveman and CG are Hard Right reactionary non-conservative freakizoids politically who pretend to be conservative and mainstream. They are neither. CG won't lie; daveman falsiefies all the time.

daveman and CG are Hard Right reactionary non-conservative freakizoids politically who pretend to be conservative and mainstream. They are neither. CG won't lie; daveman falsiefies all the time.

One correction, CaliforniaGirl lies...all the time. She pretends to be "middle of the road" when she's one of THEE most rabid RWers on this website.

Wow. A poseur like Fakey accusing anybody else of being dishonest is nothing short of hilarious.

To utter libs like Fakey, of course, all conservatives appear to be "HARD RIGHT" and "reactionary."

One correction, CaliforniaGirl lies...all the time. She pretends to be "middle of the road" when she's one of THEE most rabid RWers on this website.

She believe her reactionary beliefs are "middle of the road", MarcATL. That is delusion not lying.

I am right of center (not a liberal), L, you are a far hard right reactionary (not a conservative), so we simply chuckle at your mutterings.

Oh, look. A leftist riding to Fakey's rescue.

And Fakey acknowledges it, too:

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flaylo For This Useful Post:
JakeStarkey (Today), MarcATL (Today)​

Fakey, why do you lie all the time?

I've proven my case. You pretended the post doesn't exist. Here, let's take a look at it again, shall we?

See, I got ya. You are so stupid. I got on Obama about not pushing through a single payer health care, got on him about not bringing the Iraq troops home more quickly, plus a few other things. I knew you would lie. :lol:
Gobama!

Drop the charade, boy. Nobody's buying it. Not even your fellow stupid leftists, who come to your defense and thank your posts. I'd be willing to bet that far more of your rep came from the left than from the right.

I am right of center (not a liberal), L, you are a far hard right reactionary (not a conservative), so we simply chuckle at your mutterings.
People who are right of center do NOT criticize Obama for not being far enough left, Fakey:

Gobama!

That Obama did not have the balls to push through the single payer plan when he had the party is a lie.

How so, daveman. Of course I criticized him, a failure of leadership. I criticized Bush when he let Romney force Shinseki out of office when the general correctly and critically pointed out that we would have to have many more troops on the ground after the war then Romney wanted.

Are you saying you never critized Bush? Or never criticized Reagan?

Please stop your lying, daveman, you simply are not smart enough to get away with it. :lol:

Liar.

You are a hard left liberal and everyone who reads your posts is totally on to what a fucking fraud you are.

By contrast, you idiotic spew notwithstanding, I am not a reactionary at all. Disphits like you bandy that term about but couldn't adequately define it if your wasted little petty lying life depended upon it.

Your ignorance is not really excused; nor is your dishonesty. I AM a conservative. Your cheese-dick petty ass efforts to paint me otherwise is just a reaction formation thing. You are all pissy because nobody buys your lie; so you lie about others now, too. Stamp your widdle feetsies, Fakey.

Fakey: you are a COMPLETELY known QUANTITY. You are nothing but fraud.

You are a liar, L. You are not a conservative, merely a Hard Right reactionary wack. End of story.

Jackson and Sharpton do a lot of things that King did in the civil rights movement, maybe not 100% but nevertheless they did some very similar things. Today, any African Americans who stands up against racism against minorities and doesn't fall within the rightwing spectrum politically is called a race hustler. When Larry Elder makes a book called "Stupid Black Men and how to play the race card" the rightwingers don't see that as "race hustling" since Elder is a black rightwinger, if Jackson or Sharpton criticizes racism they're race hustlers. King, with his record of fighting against racism would be called a race hustler by today's rightwingers.

If MLK were alive today, you'd still be a gay sellout......

Jackson and Sharpton do a lot of things that King did in the civil rights movement, maybe not 100% but nevertheless they did some very similar things. Today, any African Americans who stands up against racism against minorities and doesn't fall within the rightwing spectrum politically is called a race hustler. When Larry Elder makes a book called "Stupid Black Men and how to play the race card" the rightwingers don't see that as "race hustling" since Elder is a black rightwinger, if Jackson or Sharpton criticizes racism they're race hustlers. King, with his record of fighting against racism would be called a race hustler by today's rightwingers.

Deflection, Driveby, and nobody cares.

Isn't that what all these rightwing quacks do? LOL.

Forum List

Back